James Corden being lined up as X Factor host 2011?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's according to the Daily Fail, but oh, dear Lord.. time to switch off it that happens.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1337906/Dermot-OLearys-leaving-X-Factor-Simon-Cowell-heading-exit-seasons-final-show.html

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Dermot wasn't getting it because of Cheryl.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    Oh dear god, I wouldn't be tuning in...the worst 'comic' I've ever seen on TV
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    I thought Dermot wasn't getting it because of Cheryl.
    It says if he doesn't get the USA job, and as it's been 4 years on the UK one it might be time to move on.
  • VolVol Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too fat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth? Please, please be false. Dermot I beg of you don't leave I will never say anything bad about you again!

I didn't watch an episode of Doctor Who, my favouite all time show that I very rarely miss because he was in it and that was only 45 minutes; I just couldn't hadle months of him on X-Factor.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who writes this rubbish! Until Simon says it himself, don't believe anything you read. It's all nonsense to generate hype for the final tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    One word "Death Nail" ..........ok 2
  • airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    Who writes this rubbish! Until Simon says it himself, don't believe anything you read.

Don't believe it even then seeing as he likes to make so many changes.
  • airfixairfix Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrlimbo wrote: »
    One word "Death Nail" ..........ok 2

That's Death Knell.
  • spoonfulofsensespoonfulofsense Posts: 2,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not go the whole hog and team him up with Chris Moyles.
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    airfix wrote: »
    Don't believe it even then seeing as he likes to make so many changes.

It's just the X Factor press machine going into overdrive for the final tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He would be terrible. I'd rather have Bleakley if it got that bad. Saying that, I hope Dermot stays. And why would he give up a good job like the X-Factor - he must make a fair bit presenting it.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    Why on earth? Please, please be false. Dermot I beg of you don't leave I will never say anything bad about you again!

I didn't watch an episode of Doctor Who, my favouite all time show that I very rarely miss because he was in it and that was only 45 minutes; I just couldn't hadle months of him on X-Factor.

H ha - me too :D he's a major irritant :cry: Something really really annoying about him.:mad:
  • SamMcKSamMcK Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For god sake not that fat *wat. :mad:
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not go the whole hog and team him up with Chris Moyles.

dear God.......Noooooooo :(:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Ugh, I hope not. It wouldn't much surprise me, though; TXF has pretty much become a celebration of mediocrity, & James Corden is unbelievably mediocre.
  • frightleverfrightlever Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree. Anything Corden touches turns to crap. O'Leary has been great this series, even calling Simon out on a number of occasions. I hope this is just an unfounded rumour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    I hope Dermot recovers from his selling out on the show. He has became just another puppet for Cowell and Co. I suppose it pays the bills, ey!

James Cordon simply cannot host the show. The show takes itself too seriously for someone like him. Perhaps he'd be suited for something like the Xtra Factor, though.
  • SlimSimSlimSim Posts: 3,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody hope not, he tries to hard to be funny pleade don't let it be true!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    He has been at all the live shows for the past few weeks, only know this from his twitter.
  • VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I currently watch on fast forward - if he presents I won't watch at all
  • googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unfunny oaf.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I really would switch off if he was on. I can't stand him.
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Well, I'll definitely switch off if Corden has any presence on the show. I had to turn off Dr Who when he turned up on that. Awful performer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    That's XF over for me....