Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she sure she's pregnant? She's on Daybreak right now and i can't see a baby bump! But she's twice as orange than Stephen Mulhern and the Daybreak logo!
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye up no make up, she has no definite date for delivery, not a pleasant pregnancy. She is looking big. She said she hasn't given any interviews for three years and rubbish is being written about her. But good news her biography will be out end of year. She is also just back from holiday two days ago. She also said her current marriage is perfect.

Short interview, loos big and quite happy have to say, looks tired too. Very much of a change to see her with no makeup
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Good grief. Her face doesn't move at all. There is no animation whatsoever. When she smiles it doesn't even reach her cheekbones. I've never seen anything like it in my life.

I was mesmerised.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Is she sure she's pregnant? She's on Daybreak right now and i can't see a baby bump! But she's twice as orange than Stephen Mulhern and the Daybreak logo!

Jason, come on there is a bump, you can also tell weight on er arms and face. That's just silly to say that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Aye up no make up, she has no definite date for delivery, not a pleasant pregnancy. She is looking big. She said she hasn't given any interviews for three years and rubbish is being written about her. But good news her biography will be out end of year. She is also just back from holiday two days ago. She also said her current marriage is perfect.

Short interview, loos big and quite happy have to say, looks tired too. Very much of a change to see her with no makeup

I thought she had loads of make up on. The eye make up and lipstick was visible. She probably had some kind of foundation and powder on because of the studio lights. I thought I could see concealer beneath the eyes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can't she know when the baby is due :confused:
    The 12 week scan dates your pregnancy, and the sonographer tells you your due date... so it would be impossible not to know when you are likely to give birth!

I can only guess that she is planning a c section but if it is for medical reasons it is usually booked for around 38 weeks, your due date is around 40 weeks and you tend to be induced if you go 10 days over your due date.... seems like some sort of cover up to me....:eek:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye up no make up, she has no definite date for delivery, not a pleasant pregnancy. She is looking big. She said she hasn't given any interviews for three years and rubbish is being written about her. But good news her biography will be out end of year. She is also just back from holiday two days ago. She also said her current marriage is perfect.Short interview, loos big and quite happy have to say, looks tired too. Very much of a change to see her with no makeup

Well of course it is.

Keith is towing the line and doing as he's told. If this continues, it may well last until the end of the year:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she had loads of make up on. The eye make up and lipstick was visible. She probably had some kind of foundation and powder on because of the studio lights. I thought I could see concealer beneath the eyes.

When I say no makeup, I mean the usual slap of lashes, tonnes of Lippy and eye shadow. You post is a little pedantic. Clearly there is stage makeup which everyone has to wear, sheis more darker due to her holiday

Don't get me wrong I don't like her but seeking criticism for the sake of it like today isnt entirely fair
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    I watched her on this as I have not seen her on tv for ages and she looked .... normal :eek:

I may even read her next autobiography :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    When I say no makeup, I mean the usual slap of lashes, tonnes of Lippy and eye shadow. You post is a little pedantic. Clearly there is stage makeup which everyone has to wear, sheis more darker due to her holiday

Don't get me wrong I don't like her but seeking criticism for the sake of it like today isnt entirely fair

I'm being neither pedantic nor critical. Your post mentioned she had no make up on - twice. How was I to know what your interpretation of no make up was? And how was I critical?

I may have been critical of KP in my earlier post when I referred to being mesmerised by her immobile face....do you mean this?
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How have we missed this...

Here is Katie reading some book words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB2p0wFFAL0
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lion5 wrote: »
    How can't she know when the baby is due :confused:
    The 12 week scan dates your pregnancy, and the sonographer tells you your due date... so it would be impossible not to know when you are likely to give birth!

I can only guess that she is planning a c section but if it is for medical reasons it is usually booked for around 38 weeks, your due date is around 40 weeks and you tend to be induced if you go 10 days over your due date.... seems like some sort of cover up to me....:eek:

Of course she knows when she's due. As someone who has had miscarriages in the past, she'll have been monitored more closely and given more scans than a mother-to-be who hasn't had problems in the past. It would be impossible for her not to know.
  • Options
    BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    How have we missed this...

Here is Katie reading some book words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB2p0wFFAL0

Ha that is hilarious the way she seamlessly goes from reading the book without a shred of emotion to telling the viewer to pre order it now.:D
  • Options
    victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought it was a bit rich complaining about press intrusion. Very poor interview with the bland leading the bland asking the questions.
    Where did she go on holiday to, anyone know?
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I read somewhere it was Portugal.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    Ha that is hilarious the way she seamlessly goes from reading the book without a shred of emotion to telling the viewer to pre order it now.:D

She certainly became far more animated for the how to order part than when she was reading from her 'masterpiece' :D
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems she has turned down a demi moore style lucrative photo shoot because she wants to be a bit more private,meanwhile she's telling all that she went strip bol"""ck naked and had sex with kev by the pool in portugal:eek:
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Seems she has turned down a demi moore style lucrative photo shoot because she wants to be a bit more private,meanwhile she's telling all that she went strip bol"""ck naked and had sex with kev by the pool in portugal:eek:

Ewwww :o just tmi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is gross and would give an ar*e the toothache!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is onDaytime TV this morning
    I noticed we still didn't see that bump, she's such a fibber.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Lorraine Kelly is a liar as well then...

No, but she's a bland TV presenter and her job is to kiss the a*ses of the people she interviews. Unless you believe that she loves every single book, TV show, film, song, album and sundry other stuff that the people on her sofa are there to promote. Her job is to sit there with a fixed grin waxing lyrical about some zeleb's latest ghost-written book as if it's a literary masterpiece!:rolleyes: Therefore, I don't think she's ever going to publically question what anyone says or claims (and it would be career suicide to do so).

That said, I'm not questioning that KP is pregnant - but not because I believe Lorraine Kelly, simply because I don't think even the monumentally dense Ms P would try and pretend that she was pregnant if she wasn't.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The front cover pic on her book looks awfully like...............................Kelly Brooke
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She said she hasn't given any interviews for three years and rubbish is being written about her.

I don't understand why she said that. I have seen her on TV within the last three years giving interviews. Loose Women being one of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine the shoes will be much like the woman herself: Tacky, ugly, plastic and once you take the glitter off, completely worthless.

You forgot to mention that they will most likely match her ego and come in large sizes only (the shoes of course)