Options

EE - What will happen between Ronnie, Kat and Alfie?

Comments

• Options
    EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    If anything Ronnie would have made a better parent. Remember the night she rescued Tommy? Kat was nowhere to be bloody seen, having gone to the hospital to dose up on morphine and faking a stomach ache. Alfie was being his usual unbearable self, plying the locals and himself with booze and not giving two damns about his cousins newborn son. Anything could have happened to that kid with parents like that.

Kat was at the hospital https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO0gt9pDaGA
    Alfie asked Charlie to watch Tommy but Charlie decided to go downstairs and join the party. Kat was not faking stomach pains and Kat and Alfie are good parents. Why are people giving Kat and Alfie a hard time they were devastated about Tommy dying and the hospital told Kat to stay in but she wanted to be with Tommy
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie asked Charlie to watch Tommy but Charlie decided to go downstairs and join the party

Useless parents and an inattentive grandfather. The kid was doomed from the start.
  • Options
    Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How are Kat and Alfie ungrateful gits Ronnie stole Tommy and she had no right >:(

If Ronnie took you on a free day out and drove you around I bet you wouldn't thank her.

Then you'd be the first to complain when she got angry with you.

Carl deserved what happened to him, manners cost nothing.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie put a party before his own grandkid, that family are despicable >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd also like to add to the debate that Ronnie is a deeply, deeply sexual woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Useless parents and an inattentive grandfather. The kid was doomed from the start.

They are not useful parents :(. Did you not feel sorry for Kat and Alfie at all if you didn't then that is mean they didn't deserve what Ronnie did to them they were both heartbroken why are people giving them a hard time? :( >:(. Kat never got to be a proper mother to Zoe when she was young and then she had a miscarriage in 2003 and then she thought Tommy was dead she never deserved any of that :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Charlie put a party before his own grandkid, that family are despicable >:(

The Slaters are not despicable they are a really good family and have had some really good storylines the You Ain't My Muvva reveal episode was amazing and Jessie is a amazing actress
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alfie asked Charlie to watch Tommy but Charlie decided to go downstairs and join the party. Kat was not faking stomach pains and Kat and Alfie are good parents. Why are people giving Kat and Alfie a hard time they were devastated about Tommy dying and the hospital told Kat to stay in but she wanted to be with Tommy

You've changed my mind entirely. Can't wait to hear Tommy asking questions about his childhood:

Tommy - "Mum, Dad - what was I like as a baby?"
    Kat - "Well to be honest Tommy, we wouldn't have the first bloody clue. First point is that Alfie isn't your father. I spent the first days of your life off my face on morphine at the hospital, and Alfie was pulling pints despite having more staff than customers."
    Alfie - "Then we frankly have no idea what happened, we didn't see you for months and actually buried you. I'd like to say things got better after that, but we didn't see much of your mum."
    Tommy - "Mum - who's Uncle Derek, Uncle Michael, and Uncle Mickey off the Bill?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do people give Kat and Alfie a hard time on here?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You've changed my mind entirely. Can't wait to hear Tommy asking questions about his childhood:

Kat - "Well to be honest Tommy, we wouldn't have the first bloody clue. First point is that Alfie isn't your father. I spent the first days of your life off my face on morphine at the hospital, and Alfie was pulling pints despite having more staff than customers."
    Alfie - "Then we frankly have no idea what happened, we didn't see you for months and actually buried you. I'd like to say things got better after that, but we didn't see much of your mum."
    Tommy - "Mum - who's Uncle Derek, Uncle Michael, and Uncle Mickey off the Bill?"

That is it in a nutshell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Slaters are not despicable they are a really good family and have had some really good storylines the You Ain't My Muvva reveal episode was amazing and Jessie is a amazing actress

Overrated family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tommy knows Alfie is not his father. Michael told Tommy and Kat was cross but then Alfie explained to Tommy he is not his father but Michael is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Overrated family.

Would you axe Kat if you were EP or would you keep her? Didn't you like the You Ain't My Muvva and the Domestic violence storyline when Trevor beat Little Mo and then Little Mo hit Trevor with a Iron? John Yorke was EP then and he was a fantastic EP. 2000, 2001 and 2002 were good years for Eastenders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you axe Kat if you were EP or would you keep her? Didn't you like the You Ain't My Muvva and the Domestic violence storyline when Trevor beat Little Mo and then Little Mo hit Trevor with a Iron?

I wouldn't be EP, they were great sls but I never liked the family I found them overrated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't be EP, they were great sls but I never liked the family I found them overrated.

Is it just the Slaters you found overrated or did you find other families overrated as well?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just the Slaters you found overrated or did you find other families overrated as well?

Just the Slaters.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just the Slaters.

Which of the Slaters do you like the best? Did you like Belinda or Lynne or Little Mo?
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Yeah terrible Kat for going to the hospital after collapsing and haemorrhaging. She would have just bled to death then she could really be there for Tommy. No she should have taken a day old baby out in the cold and strolled around with him before collapsing.

Ronnie was useless Jack did the child raising and Tommy wasn't breastfed which Kat wanted to do which directly affects health both in early and later life so her psychopathic state means this woman is a better parent please. She did because of herself good parents are selfless. Not saying Kat and Alfie are saints but to say it was there fault is wrong. If you bleed that heavily after giving birth you have to go straight away as you can die. Cant be a mum if she is dead. She wasn't off her face either she was being treated.
    Personally wouldn't let psychopath Ronnie look after my goldfish let alone a child. When Tommy gets older he can learn he was a child victim of this woman and be thankful he got back to his mother who isn't the best mother but at least isn't a psychopath.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah terrible Kat for going to the hospital after collapsing and haemorrhaging. She would have just bled to death then she could really be there for Tommy. No she should have taken a day old baby out in the cold and strolled around with him before collapsing.

Ronnie was useless Jack did the child raising and Tommy wasn't breastfed which Kat wanted to do which directly affects health both in early and later life so her psychopathic state means this woman is a better parent please. She did because of herself good parents are selfless. Not saying Kat and Alfie are saints but to say it was there fault is wrong. If you bleed that heavily after giving birth you have to go straight away as you can die. Cant be a mum if she is dead. She wasn't off her face either she was being treated.
    Personally wouldn't let psychopath Ronnie look after my goldfish let alone a child. When Tommy gets older he can learn he was a child victim of this woman and be thankful he got back to his mother who isn't the best mother but at least isn't a psychopath.

I agree with everything you said spot on :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You do know that people weren't being serious on here right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please don't do a "Leave Kat and Alfie Alone" YouTube video, that's so 2007.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    Please don't do a "Leave Kat and Alfie Alone" YouTube video, that's so 2007.

I won't
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our Ronnie doesn't discriminate either, doesn't matter if you've barely clambered out of Kat (Tommy), are nearly fully grown (Lola), or pushing 40 (Roxy) - you will be her baby.

You wait until Dot goes in for her next hospital checkup, and Ronnie offers to drive her:

"Hi Mrs Branning, my names Dr Jones - this must be your mother?"
  • Options
    AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Chris Mark wrote: »
    You do know that people weren't being serious on here right?

Yes that's why I wrote what I did! That's why I said she should have bled to death. :cry:
    Sometimes I miss it as English isn't my first language but not this time and besides MG needed some support.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

IMO it's because they are self centred, feckless bullies who take little or no responsibility for any of their actions and expect everyone to say how high, when they say jump.
    Alfie has moments when he is human but Kat is a shrieking harpy with no redeeming features at all.