Options

Tonights show has got to be the worst ever.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go again, just three episodes in and we have already people complaining about the "worst show ever", this is really getting boring, we're already halfway through the auditions and all you're doing is just complaining about a fun, light-hearted family entertainment show!!

There are plenty of things that are "fake" and "fixed", think about "match fixing" and "spot fixing", people actually get arrested for those and if BGT or any talent/reality show was "fixed", it wouldn't even allowed to be aired. I know this because I know someone who works behind the scenes for BGT and they keep telling me that all this "fake" stuff is not true!!

Seriously, I'm getting really bored of these ridiculous complaints, it happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR, come on, it's starting to get really boring now, I'm not being rude but if you have nothing positive to say then keep it to yourself.

Then don't read it or make your own thread. And it was fake, someone would have to be incredibly stupid to think that dog actually hypnotized people, it's absurd.
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    A few things tonight were clearly set up.

The biggest fake/set up act was after the hypnotising dog act, a man sang Tragedy by Bee Gees and Simon was the only one who didn't press his buzzer and after he finished singing, there was total silence before Simon sat there clapping.

The chior (all female dressed in blue) started off ok - probably a set up to make them sound like they were going to actually be quite decent. Backstage clips of the "golden buzzer" choir saying things like "they're good" only added to this.

Anyone here seen Sister Act 2 : Back In The Habit? It reminded me of that film to an extent.

As it was, the all girl choir singing a medley of Madonna songs got worse as it went along. Thus making the next choir on look much better in comparison. I'm also surprised they got Amanda's golden buzzer. They were good but not outstanding. Then again, maybe "good" is the new "outstanding" which means this years winner will probably be an underwhelming one.

On the flip side, I did like the 15 year old boy who sang She's Always A Woman, thought it was a very honest performance and I liked that. Plus the hula hoop girl was good fun with a really good personality.

As for the dance group, nobody will ever outdo Diversity. These guys were great but I think Diversity set the standard so high in 2009, any dance act since has struggled to overshadow them.
  • Options
    dragon_mutant1dragon_mutant1 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Then don't read it or make your own thread. And it was fake, someone would have to be incredibly stupid to think that dog actually hypnotized people, it's absurd.

If you think it's fake then read this rather interesting article:
    https://klearthoughtsmentalismhypnosis.wordpress.com/2015/04/25/truth-about-hypnodog-was-britains-got-talent-hypnotist-dog-real-or-fake-are-krystyna-lennon-and-princess-the-hypnodog-genuine/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    The dance act was average. They need to get rid of one of the judges and replace them with someone who will give honest appraisals of some of these acts.

Tony Hatch :D
  • Options
    LumstormLumstorm Posts: 447
    Forum Member

After reading that article by Dr Jonathan Royle AKA Alex Smith AKA Alex Leroy AKA Alex Alexander AKA as not a actually having a doctorate I am now convinced that the dog really does hypnotize people. :p
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    LucyDTrymLucyDTrym Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    A few things tonight were clearly set up.

The biggest fake/set up act was after the hypnotising dog act, a man sang Tragedy by Bee Gees and Simon was the only one who didn't press his buzzer and after he finished singing, there was total silence before Simon sat there clapping.

The chior (all female dressed in blue) started off ok - probably a set up to make them sound like they were going to actually be quite decent. Backstage clips of the "golden buzzer" choir saying things like "they're good" only added to this.

Anyone here seen Sister Act 2 : Back In The Habit? It reminded me of that film to an extent.

As it was, the all girl choir singing a medley of Madonna songs got worse as it went along. Thus making the next choir on look much better in comparison. I'm also surprised they got Amanda's golden buzzer. They were good but not outstanding. Then again, maybe "good" is the new "outstanding" which means this years winner will probably be an underwhelming one.

On the flip side, I did like the 15 year old boy who sang She's Always A Woman, thought it was a very honest performance and I liked that. Plus the hula hoop girl was good fun with a really good personality.

As for the dance group, nobody will ever outdo Diversity. These guys were great but I think Diversity set the standard so high in 2009, any dance act since has struggled to overshadow them.

Golden buzzer i was SHOCKED....what was all that about, i thought they were ok, but nothing that special or was i watching a different show?

I thought that lad who sang was amazing, made me tear up he has a great voice at 15 I could have listened to more from him I think he will go far in life.

The hula hoop women (35) wow what a figure lol and she was amazing I was totally awed by her and the control she had. I dont think she will win no way, but it will bring back the craze i expect lol. I thought she was lovely and down to earth.

Overall i was annoyed with all the messing about and flash backs with dog i missed have missed the beginning or it hypnotised me as I dont remember seeing no dog lol....oops.
  • Options
    Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Tellystar wrote: »
    If they cut out all the uncessary waffle and mucking about they could show more acts
    agree 100%. Lets see more acts and then get to know more about the acts if they make the semis. Maybe not enough talent and it has to be stretched out. Saying that, the same every year. I would like to see more acts.
  • Options
    gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree the dance act they all raved about was nothing special and nothing I've not seen before and the choir was never worthy of the golden buzzer
    My thoughts on the episode exactly. "OK, this is another of those dance acts like the others" and neither choir at the end was more or less impressive than the other. They were just choirs.