Options

dancin on ice

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,945
    Forum Member
    I can hardly believe it. I'm just watching it and he got 21.5!! He is the main reason I watch! Who on earth is going to win? How did it happen?
  • Options
    krissiikrissii Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAMBER wrote:
    I can hardly believe it. I'm just watching it and he got 21.5!! He is the main reason I watch! Who on earth is going to win? How did it happen?

The viewing (blind) public decided that John and Stefan were the worst. It seems everyone voted for Woodenlegs Holmes (?) It's a total f**k up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    CAMBER wrote:
    That is a really high score the judges need there head examing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought the 'in drag' comment about her was pretty unacceptable but I know what he meant. She's pretty ugly on the ice.I can't imagine who will win. At least in SCD any of the finalists would have been worthy winners, whoever you supported but this...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAMBER wrote:
    I thought the 'in drag' comment about her was pretty unacceptable but I know what he meant. She's pretty ugly on the ice.I can't imagine who will win. At least in SCD any of the finalists would have been worthy winners, whoever you supported but this...

I know. Bonnie is good in the air and she's a good show girl, but her skating lacks, Sean is probably the best skater but isn''t very good at lifts. That leaves Stefan and Gaynor who are both improving. But none of them are John :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David just looks gawky, and Kelly, well um, lets say Pater Kay in a tutu has more grace!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I missing someone?? Thought there was 10 at the start?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In: David, Bonnie, Gaynor, Sean, Stefan, Woodenlegs

Out: Tamara, Andy, John (sniff :cry: )

OH YEAH!! The weather woman!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Am v cross about John and determined not to like anyone!!(am watching recording)
    Think it must be me because whenever I go out my favourite leaves the comp. Happened in SCD2 with Aled Jones.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,898
    Forum Member
    CAMBER wrote:
    Am v cross about John and determined not to like anyone!!(am watching recording)
    Think it must be me because whenever I go out my favourite leaves the comp. Happened in SCD2 with Aled Jones.
    It is not just you I felt the same when james went out of series3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,668
    Forum Member
    oooh... this thread looks so weird in blue!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know, most unnerving. I feel as though I'm in DS outerspace.
    Still cross about John going out-the show has lost its credibility. In SCD , even when your favourite went out, it was always, more or less, the right time for them to go. This was ridiculous!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,668
    Forum Member
    CAMBER wrote:
    I know, most unnerving. I feel as though I'm in DS outerspace.
    Still cross about John going out-the show has lost its credibility. In SCD , even when your favourite went out, it was always, more or less, the right time for them to go. This was ridiculous!

hehe yes that's exactly how it feels!

It wasn't the right time for Bill to go :( Anton & Patsy should have gone that week.
  • Options
    The Lady BozThe Lady Boz Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peachy!

Have I read this correctly. John Barrowman out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peachy!

Have I read this correctly. John Barrowman out?

fraid so!!! He was in the bottom two with Stefan, so had to do the skate off :mad:

and the judges in their infinite wisdom (not) voted 3 to 2 for him to go :eek:

totally totally wrong IMO - no way should either of them been bottom, Kelly is by far the worst skater

think Bonnie will win now, though personally I think Sean or Gaynor are the most improved skaters
  • Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    I remember watching an ice dance final some years ago(European, I think) where Nicky Slater was commentating.

He said to the viewers that to put yourself in the position of the judges, you should focus on looking at the skaters' feet, as even artistic impression mark stems largely from the quality of the work done through contact between blades and ice.

I would dearly like both the judges (including Nicky himself)and the public to remember this.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, was round at my Mum's house over the weekend and whilst flicking thru her TV Times, noticed that in the listing for Dancing on Ice, it said 'at the end of the show, viewers get the chance to vote for their least favourite to leave the show'! Surely this can't have helped, especially in the case of John Barrowman?

Also, can't help but notice the lack of posts on here and the other thread since John got voted out. Does anyone really care who wins anymore??

I too wanted John to win, but if I had to pick someone else now, I'd pick Gaynor. Really enjoyed her performance on Saturday night to 'You Can Leave Your Hat On'!

Bonnie's routines look impressive but her actual skating abillity leaves a lot to be desired. In fact, in terms of skating, I'd probably put her last of the remaining four:

1) Gaynor
    2) Stefan
    3) David
    4) Bonnie

Just my personal opinion!

Really hope this thread, and the other, don't die off!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the way, really glad to see Kelly gone. She really annoyed me! Shame cos I used to like her as a runner.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John should have won
    but as hes not there anymore :( I think Stefan or Gaynor