The Nelly Furtado Appreciation Thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Rip em to shreds and make sure they feel the full Wrath they wont know whats hit em ;)

i am a no holds barred diva bitch when it comes to me not being able to listen to my faves ;)
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha and as it should be delaying your shizz i would not be happy it should be there on the date given or don't bother giving a delivery date.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha and as it should be delaying your shizz i would not be happy it should be there on the date given or don't bother giving a delivery date.

love it! n so true! When it says 13th - 25th...i expect it sooner rather than later tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love it! n so true! When it says 13th - 25th...i expect it sooner rather than later tbh.

I know it doesnt include sundays but that is just one day of the week and Cornwall may be far but we're not talking about a cross channel ferry and and a trek through difficult terrain :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it doesnt include sundays but that is just one day of the week and Cornwall may be far but we're not talking about a cross channel ferry and and a trek through difficult terrain :p

hahaha, careful what ya say boy! :P

And yeah i know plus i have ordered from both of these stores before too and nothing this scale has happened!

I mean no bank holiday hold ups at all...hmph!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hahaha, careful what ya say boy! :P

And yeah i know plus i have ordered from both of these stores before too and nothing this scale has happened!

I mean no bank holiday hold ups at all...hmph!

Well all you can do now is wait and then RANT!!!!!!! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well all you can do now is wait and then RANT!!!!!!! ;)

yeah....will leave Weds blank and Thurs its OWWWN!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless em they are sitting in ignorance unaware of the fury that awaits th3em should send their parcels on time ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless em they are sitting in ignorance unaware of the fury that awaits th3em should send their parcels on time ;)

it wont happen avain thats fo sho ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it wont happen avain thats fo sho ;)

I think Nelly summed it up ''I can go fast, I can go slow'' and they best get going fast ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have sent emails to both companies...i expect a refund or another shipment of each tbh!

-_-. And Big Hoops continues to grow i absolutely love it...hope radios A-list it...so much crap on mainstream Pop Radio tbh....needs to be watered down and cranked up in equal measures tbh.

But i want Folklore and Woah,Nelly and cannot wait for TSI!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have sent emails to both companies...i expect a refund or another shipment of each tbh!

-_-. And Big Hoops continues to grow i absolutely love it...hope radios A-list it...so much crap on mainstream Pop Radio tbh....needs to be watered down and cranked up in equal measures tbh.

But i want Folklore and Woah,Nelly and cannot wait for TSI!!

well you have alerted them so time for them to act.

and i know i love it so much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    too right i have.

Also was thinking about ordering Santigolds debut album and second album (released this week i believe) through them too but maybe not now if its like this :-S.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been hitting Nelly's discography
    Mainly because i saw her Loose concert online and forgot what tunes she did

Folklore doesn't do it for but i love Try and Powerless
    Loose, my god, i forgot what a great Pop album this is and Yet i do not own it, I must purchase soon
    Her debut, well so different to how Nelly is but such an impressive debut and was very different to what other Females were doing at the time she first came out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go Pinder get at them til they move off they lazy backsides and act ;)

And Marina Monday so thats my next purchase and perhaps Roman Reloaded i have been deliberating on that for so long and I did love PF but she just annoys me at the mo hated her on GNS really turned me off.

And yes LM Loose is in my top ten to go from as you said her first two albums and to create a fresh sounding urban album with her unique personality and stamp is why i just love love Nelly and Funnily enough Big Hoops reminds me so much of her swagger jagger on wN :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go Pinder get at them til they move off they lazy backsides and act ;)

And Marina Monday so thats my next purchase and perhaps Roman Reloaded i have been deliberating on that for so long and I did love PF but she just annoys me at the mo hated her on GNS really turned me off.

And yes LM Loose is in my top ten to go from as you said her first two albums and to create a fresh sounding urban album with her unique personality and stamp is why i just love love Nelly and Funnily enough Big Hoops reminds me so much of her swagger jagger on wN :D

Oh i know what you mean...wish i never saw the Norton interview now :o but her DS interview was actually really nice and quite down to earth i felt...much prefer Azealia thogh...and PF:RR has several corkers on there...soemthing for everyone....but the album at the same time aint for "everyone"

Oh yes Marina....i think i will buy Santi and Marina next month. Need to sort this Nelly situation first so peed me off :(.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh i know what you mean...wish i never saw the Norton interview now :o but her DS interview was actually really nice and quite down to earth i felt...much prefer Azealia thogh...and PF:RR has several corkers on there...soemthing for everyone....but the album at the same time aint for "everyone"

Oh yes Marina....i think i will buy Santi and Marina next month. Need to sort this Nelly situation first so peed me off :(.

Oh i know i do not know what was going on there from the zealous fans to the saccharine cheese she spewed and the way she feigned being nervous and shy drove me insane :p

And yes a good little find at the end of last year all three songs Bambi, Liquorice, 212 i am loving ans as for PF:RR im not sure will give more singles a chance go from there but i did love PF so shall see but Marina is a deffo cannot wait second most anticipated album next to Nelly and her Big Hoops :D

And yes its a general **** up and a piss take that they need to be taken to task on :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i know i do not know what was going on there from the zealous fans to the saccharine cheese she spewed and the way she feigned being nervous and shy drove me insane :p

And yes a good little find at the end of last year all three songs Bambi, Liquorice, 212 i am loving ans as for PF:RR im not sure will give more singles a chance go from there but i did love PF so shall see but Marina is a deffo cannot wait second most anticipated album next to Nelly and her Big Hoops :D

And yes its a general **** up and a piss take that they need to be taken to task on :cool:

hopefully i wil know more when i get back from work tomos then can start over....two weeks though...painful....but Nelly is wurrrf it ;)

Yeah i know...Azealia is practically flawless thus far! Really something else.

But yeah wil be going mad for Santi soon i reckon...very MIA sounds with an Indie spin...very cool!

And try out songs on YT or whatever from ROman Reloaded....i mean there are so many sounds on there it is hard to find out what you will and wont like tbh...have a try. I think IMO there is mroe stronger stuff on it than her debut album IMO but at the same point because there is so much...there is a lot of "duddy" stuff too but my "duddy" can be another personans "woah amazin!" ya know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hopefully i wil know more when i get back from work tomos then can start over....two weeks though...painful....but Nelly is wurrrf it ;)

Yeah i know...Azealia is practically flawless thus far! Really something else.

But yeah wil be going mad for Santi soon i reckon...very MIA sounds with an Indie spin...very cool!

And try out songs on YT or whatever from ROman Reloaded....i mean there are so many sounds on there it is hard to find out what you will and wont like tbh...have a try. I think IMO there is mroe stronger stuff on it than her debut album IMO but at the same point because there is so much...there is a lot of "duddy" stuff too but my "duddy" can be another personans "woah amazin!" ya know?

She is she is amazing and worth the wait and ranting hopefully someone will take notice and move things along :)

And yes will YT/Spotify both girls i think my issue thus far with RR is that it is a bit uncohesive without a solid identity not wat she promised
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have your orders arrived ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope....but i sent an email on the Wednesday, and again today because they havent replied so....ugh.

My Burlesque DVD arrived today though :D So cannot wait to watch as an end of week treat....only ordered that 4 days ago :D

But i am so pissed -_-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nope....but i sent an email on the Wednesday, and again today because they havent replied so....ugh.

My Burlesque DVD arrived today though :D So cannot wait to watch as an end of week treat....only ordered that 4 days ago :D

But i am so pissed -_-

Totally Useless fools seriously id be tamping.

And wasn't a fan of Burlesque although Xtina was ever so slightly brilliant in it her best in years :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally Useless fools seriously id be tamping.

And wasn't a fan of Burlesque although Xtina was ever so slightly brilliant in it her best in years :)

I need something like Burlesque to vet me through...campy, outrageous fun! Cannot wait already had the soundtrack come late 2010 and love it! so bowt time and saw it! Like CHer does her own...a few years after its been out ;):D

Yeah i am tamping...thats the thing :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need something like Burlesque to vet me through...campy, outrageous fun! Cannot wait already had the soundtrack come late 2010 and love it! so bowt time and saw it! Like CHer does her own...a few years after its been out ;):D

Yeah i am tamping...thats the thing :(

Lights Years is my go to for a bit of Camping :D and its an okay Film my friends enjoy it and force me to watch it on hangover days always appreciated :D

And too right robbing bastards time for being nice is over :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lights Years is my go to for a bit of Camping :D and its an okay Film my friends enjoy it and force me to watch it on hangover days always appreciated :D

And too right robbing bastards time for being nice is over :(

well i know that -_- lol

cannot wait to see it though :D