Options

The "Can We Stop Calling Episodes Hideous Pile Of Crap" Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like a good debate thread so long as it isn't trolling and to me starting a thread about calling anything "A Hideous Pile of Crap" is trolling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I definately agree with your point!

Fine, express your 'disapproval' of an episode, constructively maybe, but perhaps it could be kept in one thread, and maybe a bit more grown up, more civilised!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Because has a lot of insightful and interesting things to say and does so very eloquently. You should try it some time instead of snidely trying to put people down. Minky is well valued on here for that reason among many. You? All I know of you is that you spouted a few monosyllabic declarations of homophobia on a torchwood thread.

Ok so asking a question is putting someone down? Wow this forum is shocking. Got people making rules as they go along because they think they have been here for a while so are entilted to and now someone gets shot down for saying "hideous pile of crap". That is their view and they are entilted to it and it least they used mild language for the thread title.
  • Options
    BobbyMaloneBobbyMalone Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benrees21 wrote: »
    Ok so asking a question is putting someone down? Wow this forum is shocking. Got people making rules as they go along because they think they have been here for a while so are entilted to and now someone gets shot down for saying "hideous pile of crap". That is their view and they are entilted to it and it least they used mild language for the thread title.

If you cant see why your question was rude and ignorant then there's no hope for you. Do you wish to clarify why you asked the question and what sort of answer you were expecting? And who is making up rules? It was you who without any context decided to question another forum members posting style. How dare you act like the oppressed party here. You should just learn some manners.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you cant see why your question was rude and ignorant then there's no hope for you. Do you wish to clarify why you asked the question and what sort of answer you were expecting? And who is making up rules? It was you who without any context decided to question another forum members posting style. How dare you act like the oppressed party here. You should just learn some manners.

Ok whatever, I was asking a question ffs. I ain't acting like nothing. You obviously think your the big swinging d*c* around here, that I can tell. Manners??? For a forum? OMG, thanks for reminding me why I never use forums. Because of all the over opinionated, negativity and silliness of people. Carry on.
  • Options
    BobbyMaloneBobbyMalone Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benrees21 wrote: »
    Ok whatever, I was asking a question ffs. I ain't acting like nothing. You obviously think your the big swinging d*c* around here, that I can tell. Manners??? For a forum? OMG, thanks for reminding me why I never use forums. Because of all the over opinionated, negativity and silliness of people. Carry on.

Thanks for proving my point. Bye!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    the problem is, most of them are a hideous pile of crap...... :( once such a good show is now spawn of the chavs
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for proving my point. Bye!

Thanks for wasting my time. Bye indeed. I'm off to a proper Doctor Who forum where people all get along and don't get bashed for asking a question.
This discussion has been closed.