Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• beckham76beckham76 Posts: 1,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    If the spoilers are correct and Nicole has the boys and that Rylan gets through, that proves beyond any doubt that the judges do not pick the acts. No way on Gods earth would Nicole even consider putting him through ahead of a talented singer
    she put a bloke thru on xfactor usa who was awful... for got his name.. black dude.. with high heels
  • LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except that they pull that particular edit every year so you'd be a bit silly to believe it by now :p

I remember last year so many people on DS thought Frankie was a goner after watching the trailer little did they know. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Except that they pull that particular edit every year so you'd be a bit silly to believe it by now :p

there's a lot of silly people in the world :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beckham76 wrote: »
    she put a bloke thru on xfactor usa who was awful... for got his name.. black dude.. with high heels

Dexter Haygood.
    Forum Member

oh she did too. noooo I've lost all hope :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say along with Ella, Amy & Melanie (only because she's auditioned before), Jade Ellis is one of the most well known girls...

You're saying this before we've even seen his, and everybody else's second bootcamp, or judges houses performance. & It's not only about singing, it's about the whole package or else they should have auditioned for The Voice.
    ive now worked out stacey and order are ex lovers and stacey is still bitter cos she argues the opposite of everything order says :)

on a serious note.. jade ellis isnt going to be top of anybody list.. my mrs hasnt a clue who she is just asked her.. and for the record she loves lucy spraggen... (along with melanie)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You see, I think he had talent. He was barking mad but he had something. Rylan is just a TOWIE wannabe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    also who was it who said the overs were +28 this year.. been no mention of it.. and if there doiwn to 12 now.. surely if they changed it to that tonights show would narrow it even more... i find it ironic that they have said on the show many times the overs is the strongest catagory.. this year and so much more competative than ever before and they ony have 12 left going into last day of bootcamp... :confused:
  • monrosemonrose Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The person you're referring to was called Dexter Haygood
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    As Louis has the groups, I wouldn't say it's out of the question.

Imagine, a boyband so camp they make Diva Fever and Johnny Robinson look like Millwall supporters on a stag weekend :eek:. Can you imagine what camp glitterball disco karaoke classics Louis would have them performing? :D
    thats the funniest post ive ever read... think chances are slim... but they could always read this and come back next year as a group.. in the hope louis is the groups mentor should they make JH...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jkcutex wrote: »
    are u like me and still hoping that she miraculously through, I know a lot of people think she's bland but I think she just needs guidance.

I don't think she will apply again, I wonder will she do the voice??
    i can tell you 100% she is not through.. but if you think im worng just checked the odds.. she is 80-1 last in the betting.. on oddschecker...

its a joke she isnt through to lives.. never mind JH, based on singing ability...alone..
    very disgruntled xfactor fan!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm writing off Jade Collins and Leanne making the live shows it is looking like they don't even get their solo's shown tonight not even in a montage.
    how you know whats shown and whats not?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    monrose wrote: »
    The person you're referring to was called Dexter Haygood
    thats him.. he had a sob story.. homeless, he could sing certain sings.. but blew it on lots of occations.. and shouldnt have gone thru over other people... i liked him wasnt so against him as i am 'towie boy'
  • WeekendDudeWeekendDude Posts: 228
    Forum Member

i seen two quick clips of jade collins for tonites show on the trailer at the end and i think i seen leanne once
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seen all the preview pictures of acts shown tonight and can't see them anywhere.
    Forum Member
    i can tell you 100% she is not through.. but if you think im worng just checked the odds.. she is 80-1 last in the betting.. on oddschecker...

its a joke she isnt through to lives.. never mind JH, based on singing ability...alone..
    very disgruntled xfactor fan!

I know she's not that's why I was hoping for a miracle. I really wanted to see her take on the themes in the lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    im shocked that melanie mccabe didnt get to judges houses, i think the competition is worse this yr than last so how did she make JH last yr? and i think shes improved, she hasnt had one bad song, big shocker if melanie doesnt go through tonight
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was the black woman that auditioned on last week's show that was really good? Think she might be american and has a young daughter. She has to make JH stage at least!
    Forum Member
    Makson wrote: »
    Who was the black woman that auditioned on last week's show that was really good? Think she might be american and has a young daughter. She has to make JH stage at least!

wat did she sing??
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jkcutex wrote: »
    wat did she sing??

I'm not sure. I was only half watching as was at a friend's house and x factor was on in the background. But I remember being very impressed by her.
  • R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    What. Where did you hear that? Details would be nice since I think this is the first I've heard of any talk of wild cards...

I didn't think they were having wilcards this year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Jade Collin's good but not great...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Jade Richards
  • mgiudamgiuda Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought someone was saying there is a wildcard round this year??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mgiuda wrote: »
    I thought someone was saying there is a wildcard round this year??
    there been someone come on say there is.. someone say there isnt.. someone say there is a over 28's... different top 24's.. in other words i dont think anybody knows anything!!!!
    the thread has been entertaining though.. unlike some of the acts thru to top 70!!

huge dig at cats choir impersonator : Rylan!