Channel 4 Educating Yorkshire

1757677787981»

Comments

• SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tco200 wrote: »
    Shame they only showed the success stories in the follow up and not say anything about that horrible blonde bully

She didn't deserve any more airtime so I'm glad they didn't focus on her again. She got far too much screen time first time around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tco200 wrote: »
    that horrible blonde bully

Do you mean the girl called Georgia who has the "fight" (i.e. attacks) Jac-Henry in the second episode? I have just found Educating Yorkshire and watched the first two episodes. I am appalled by Georgia.

However, I do feel Georgia´s form tutor, Miss Woods, seems to have a strange idea of what registration, tutor time, whatever you call it, should entail. She allows Georgia to arrive late without greeting her, entering quietly or apologising, wear a thick layer of make-up (whereas other students have to wet-wipe theirs off), wear a facial piercing, have her bag and coat on the desk, chew gum and chat "off-topic" during the registration period, and it´s only Georgia´s refusal to put on a tie that is pulled up...it seems that the expectation of appropriate behaviour at this crucial time, first thing in the morning, is not made clear and the student is taking gross advantage of these blurred lines.

None of this, though, is any excuse for the hideous behaviour demonstrated by Georgia whenever she appears on screen. Who are her parents?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don´t even get me started on Georgia´s mobile phone, either! What´s that doing in school?!