'Most Annoying People 2010' on BBC Three,on Monday @ 21.00, will you be watching it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    I don't recognise any of these 'comedians'

Is it some title for 'professional talking ****'?
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gordon Brown at #45
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Definitely not watching.

Why would I watch a whole host of most annoying people on the same TV show? The mere thought of it appals.

I can't stand the majority of those mentioned on this thread, spread over the course of a full year on various shows.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The talking head 'celebrities' tend to be even more annoying than the people on the list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missing from the list:

Gillian McKeith
    The Liberal Conservatives
    Miley Cyrus
    The X-Factor's Simon, Cheryl, Wagner, Katie, Cher and possibly Louis
    That blonde American talking head ( and Dane Bowers ) for this program alone
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dejavue wrote: »
    Missing from the list:

Gillian McKeith
    The Liberal Conservatives
    Miley Cyrus
    The X-Factor's Simon, Cheryl, Wagner, Katie, Cher and possibly Louis
    That blonde American talking head ( and Dane Bowers ) for this program alone
    Most of them were on last night's show.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    who topped the list this year?
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drat the Jedward twins were pipped at the post by some footballers, but they were thrilled to be 2nd, one place up from last year, and vowed to try harder to be more annoying next year! :D

And how was Gillian mcKeith not on the list at all?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it...

agree with it.

#2 Jedward (good on them, they seemed to take it in high spirits)
    #1 The England Team

Obvious entries such as Katie Price, Beiber (can't stand him), Russel Crowe, Charlie Sheen, Tiger Woods and Lady Gaga.
  • malspiemalspie Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where the hell was:

Lorraine Kelly
    Cheryl Cole
    Paul Daniels
    Alan Titchmarsh
    Daniel O'Donell
    Adrian Chiles
    Christine Bleakley
    Sharon Osbourne
    Amanda Holden

I missed some of last night's programme so apologies if any of the above morons were listed. If not, they should have been!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was watching Football Focus earlier, and although this may sound sexist, I think gobby female presenters should be on there. Gabby Yorath each time she went to a commentator at a ground couldnt simply say "and over to...." it was always, and above the people in the studio, "AND OVER TO ...."

Why? She is in the studio, she is not at a ground, she does not need to shout. But she did anyway, and I have noticed all female presenters do this. Whenever they introduce someone there gob widens and its "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

WHY?

They annoy me, and im pretty sure they annoy a lot of others too.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorraine Kelly - Not Annoying
    Cheryl Cole - IKR
    Paul Daniels - Not in the limelight enough
    Alan Titchmarsh - As above
    Daniel O'Donell - As above
    Adrian Chiles - As above
    Christine Bleakley - As above
    Sharon Osbourne - As above
    Amanda Holden - As above
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I'm sure others have said, it's hugely ironic that the talkers on this show are even more annoying than the 'Annoying people'. Bunch of (mostly) unfunny idiots who think it makes them look cool and funny to sit on tv and moan about other people for supposedly being annoying. They should look in the mirror.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    As I'm sure others have said, it's hugely ironic that the talkers on this show are even more annoying than the 'Annoying people'. Bunch of (mostly) unfunny idiots who think it makes them look cool and funny to sit on tv and moan about other people for supposedly being annoying. They should look in the mirror.

whereas John and Edward made some random comments, got to critique five annoying songs (none of which were by them) and weren't ever really nasty about anyone and were happy to be 2nd :)
  • kutoxkutox Posts: 16,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    whereas John and Edward made some random comments, got to critique five annoying songs (none of which were by them) and weren't ever really nasty about anyone and were happy to be 2nd :)

That's why I added 'mostly' :p But yeah there's something about those guys - I'm not fussed about them but I've always found it hard to hate them. They just make me laugh
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Cheryl Cole to be #1! To those questioning why Gillian McKeith wasn't featured, I guess it's because it was only her I'm A Celebrity... appearance in which she annoyed people, not that she was prominent for most of the year.
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I wanted Cheryl Cole to be #1! To those questioning why Gillian McKeith wasn't featured, I guess it's because it was only her I'm A Celebrity... appearance in which she annoyed people, not that she was prominent for most of the year.

She's still annoying though. The fact that she is on my tv at all qualifies her for a place in the top 50 imo. She's a majorly annoying d*ckhead and she was on a high profile show for more than 5 minutes - why the omission? (I don't like her much - can you tell?)

As for CC - would happily feed her into a mincing machine. Beautiful woman, incredibly annoying, v little talent ;).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kutox wrote: »
    That's why I added 'mostly' :p But yeah there's something about those guys - I'm not fussed about them but I've always found it hard to hate them. They just make me laugh
    :)

They crack me up, Edward blowing his lottery win on some under the sea world ball thing made me spit my tea out - until then I hadn't realised Planet Jedward was under the sea, I'd assumed outer space, as you do. :D

'Dr' Gillian McKeith was annoying before she ever went on I'm a celeb though, perhaps she was so annoying no one could stand to edit the clips to include her.
  • ironjadeironjade Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knew there were so many unemployed comedians in the world? Given the quality of most of their contributions I can see why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    I've dipped in and out, some of them have been Vuvuzela's, Snow and the Volcanic Ash - since when were they people?
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is hosted by Richard Bacon - how high up on the list of annoying people will he come?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole list is pointless, like a lot of things. it's a basically what have we talked about this year list. Fair enough but who could be bothered to rank these things really? odd.

I do wanna ask non Jedward fans about the idea that the twins have no chemistry together the "have you just met" thing, how can people not see it? I don't understand. Their all over the place spontaneous stage style only works because of how well they work together.

*edit* actually most of these people have never been to a Jedward concert, obviously, so they wouldn't get it.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised that Myleene Klass wasn't in the top 10!!!:eek: