HO who dies in the hostage situation?

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,436
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It says big bob's gun goes of twice and not everyone makes it out alive.

Im thinking its dennis?

Whats everone else thoughts?

Comments

• RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm hoping it is Leela. But it looks like Esther gets shot from the trailer.
  • ReoReo Posts: 8,648
    Forum Member
    I would like it to be Big Bob, but I doubt he will go so soon.

I think Dennis has a storyline coming up, so it could be Esther and maybe Lynsey's baby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably Esther, I don't want her to die but if anyone else died I wouldn't care, Esther dying would have a better impact.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    I'm hoping it is Leela. But it looks like Esther gets shot from the trailer.

I thought that but it say grace has to carry esther to hospital when she suddenly collapses
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's Esther too which would be a shame!
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I hope the dreadful Tegan gets bumped off. Shame she turned out so bad, she was really good for her first couple of episodes.
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    I hope the dreadful Tegan gets bumped off. Shame she turned out so bad, she was really good for her first couple of episodes.

tegan is trapped in the lift thought not in the hostage situation.

not sure who I want to die. big bob himself maybe
  • SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Since Big Bob hasn't been in many epsiodes looks like the hosptial disaster be the last time we see him.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Since Big Bob hasn't been in many epsiodes looks like the hosptial disaster be the last time we see him.

Yes!! It could be him who dies! Hopefully Freddie too!
    Forum Member
    I think it's Esther too which would be a shame!

It would be a shame indeed if they kill off Esther, I hope they don't kill off Esther or have her leave hollyoaks. If Jazmine Franks leaves hollyoaks I hope they let Esther leave hollyoaks alive.
    Forum Member
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Yes!! It could be him who dies! Hopefully Freddie too!

Freddie in the trailer looks badly hurt and with Lynesy saying she needs Freddie looks like she made up her mind wanting Freddie.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big bob can't die, he's not been romantically involved with Ste, mercy, sinead or Tony, everyone has to have been with 1 of them ;-)
    Forum Member
    In hollyoaks they maybe want us to think such characters like Esther and others are going to die while they only get hurt and other characters we don't see coming are going to die instead.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    Esther seems plausible as she's been invisible for months, now she's back in the lime light screams to me exit. Kind of the treatment the Kane's received last year. Tilly and George too.
  • The Queen VicThe Queen Vic Posts: 5,775
    Forum Member
    If you look at Jessica Ellis's Twitter, for me it seems to look like she's had a lot of time off work...
  • vkmaxvkmax Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at Jessica Ellis's Twitter, for me it seems to look like she's had a lot of time off work...

I'm so sure she's going to die. It'll leave Leela and Cameron as Peri's only family and it'll provide story to have Leela and Grace fighting over custody of Rose.
  • lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    soap-lea wrote: »
    tegan is trapped in the lift thought not in the hostage situation.

not sure who I want to die. big bob himself maybe

The lift is in the hospital.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie and Ziggy that would be the best outcome. But people have rumoured the exits of Esther and Leela in the last few months so it could be them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big bob can't die, he's not been romantically involved with Ste, mercy, sinead or Tony, everyone has to have been with 1 of them ;-)

Oh he will come back in a later episode and we can see it through it will include Mercy, Clip Clop Gaby, Freddie, Esther, Grace, Trevor, Vincent, Phoebe, Silas and more it will be a great week to watch.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie and Ziggy that would be the best outcome. But people have rumoured the exits of Esther and Leela in the last few months so it could be them.

Leela and Freddie were both filming last week so it's not them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Freddie in the trailer looks badly hurt and with Lynesy saying she needs Freddie looks like she made up her mind wanting Freddie.
    Of course Lindsay realises she wants him after all he has done for her. But that could mean when Lindsay finally says it beep. Beep. Beep beep beep bebebep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and goodbye and hopefully he will get the week treatment of two episodes for being sad and the rest of the week he gets two mentions whilst Lindsay is sleeping with Big Bob.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leela and Freddie were both filming last week so it's not them.

Well I'm glad it's not Leela as I really like her character even if just Freddie goes I will be happy as he is at the top of the needs to be axed list.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It says big bob's gun goes of twice and not everyone makes it out alive.

Im thinking its dennis?

Whats everone else thoughts?

Hopefully Esther
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Oh lord, they couldn't possibly try for a custody battle over Rose, between Grace and Leela, could they? Although that would give A) Grace and Trevor an instant baby or B) Cameron the family unit wants with Leela and Perri and the chance to experience raising a baby (I'm assuming Ziggy and Teegan are dead because usually when a lift falls from such a height the people inside are pulped).
  • Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I hope Teagan doesn't die, the Lomax family had so much potential and it would be a shame for there to only be 2 originals left.