Options

Hollyoaks: Mercedes to kill Finn ??

matthew13matthew13 Posts: 196
Forum Member
I have this feeling that Mercedes exit storyline will involve her killing Finn since she is in such a rage for Finn raping her brother

Does anyone else feel or think that Mercedes will kill again this time the victim being Finn

Comments

• Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    I really hope they don't kill Finn, he needs to go to jail for what he did, not a typical soap death.

I am wondering how Mercedes will get away with helping Theresa escape though, maybe that is how/why she leaves.

Sonny catches them but they get away. How can Mercedes, Theresa (and Myra if she is seen) get away with that? Mercedes is leaving, but Theresa and Myra are coming back, they also have to deal with Myra being wanted for faking her death.
  • Options
    venus223venus223 Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    It is possible as she will be seething and it's not something to get over quick, a family member being raped by someone who lives in the same village.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    I actually don't have a problem with this. Mercedes has always been at war with her own family. It would be nice if she went out protecting it.
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it would be a good way to go, but then when a McQueen commits a crime, they very rarely get punished!
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was it Friday's episode that JP told everyone or does that happen this week?
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was it Friday's episode that JP told everyone or does that happen this week?

It was Friday's, though many saw it on Thursday's E4.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    No, I think she killed Paul in the height of the moment and because she felt like she was protecting herself, Cindy and Lindsey from future attacks.

I think she'd rather see Finn suffer for what he's done than give him the easy way out.

Plus, I think its obvious Finn's going to prison at the end of this. They've pretty much said as much in interviews. They keep saying JP will get justice. There won't be justice unless Finn goes to prison.
  • Options
    Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring it on!! :D:D