Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily | 01/09/14 | 7:00 - On The Warpath

Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
Forum Member
✭✭
Evening Oaksters. Apologies for being unable to do the threads these past few weeks but I'm able to now.

In my opinion these past few episodes have been brilliant (particularly today's C4) and probably the best this year. Shall we see if they can keep it up?:p

Also nearly forgot to mention, congratulations to winter99 for winning Hollyoaks Poster of the Year at the recent DS Awards. Thoroughly deserved but it took a while for me to be able to give you the crown:cry:

Today's spoilers:
Mercedes discovers John Paul's secret

Airs Tuesday, Sep 2 2014 at 18:30 BST on Channel 4

At the McQueen house, Mercedes is heartbroken when she finds out about John Paul's rape ordeal. It's not long before Mercedes is baying for blood.

Meanwhile, Grace is concerned when she finds Nana McQueen out cold on the bench and rushes to her aid.

Elsewhere, Tony has a proposition for Sinead.

Also today, Nico spends the day with Dodger and Maxine. Maxine suggests they should throw Nico a prom-themed party and gives her £150 out of the baby fund for a new dress. Nico is left guilt-ridden over the sympathy she is receiving following Sienna's sick lies about her being ill.

Writer: Matthew Westwood
Director: Nigel Keen

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/spoilers/a591616/mercedes-discovers-john-pauls-secret.html#~oOD5X7irzluqjZ#ixzz3C5ELo2om
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Recent news/information:

Mercedes and Diane clash over Finn

Tony leaves Diane

McQueen shake-up/Mercedes to leave:cry:

It's a multiple choice poll.

Enjoy!

Who would you say is/are the strongest actress/es in the current cast? 406 votes

Stephanie Waring (Cindy)
10% 44 votes
Amanda Clapham (Holly)
0% 3 votes
Helen Pearson (Frankie)
1% 8 votes
Jessica Fox (Nancy)
9% 38 votes
Jennifer Metcalfe (Mercedes)
6% 28 votes
Gemma Merna (Carmel)
0% 4 votes
Ella-May Dermican (Leah)
3% 16 votes
Diane Langton (Nana)
4% 19 votes
Jorgie Porter (Theresa)
1% 6 votes
Stephanie Davis (Sinead)
7% 29 votes
Alexandra Fletcher (Diane)
5% 21 votes
Jazmine Franks (Esther)
2% 12 votes
Mandip Gill (Phoebe)
6% 25 votes
Nikki Sanderson (Maxine)
11% 45 votes
Anna Passey (Sienna)
9% 37 votes
Sophie Austin (Lindsey)
0% 2 votes
Ruby O'Donnell (Peri)
4% 19 votes
Jessica Ellis (Tegan)
0% 0 votes
Kirsty-Leigh Porter (Leela)
4% 20 votes
Tamara Wall (Grace)
0% 4 votes
Modupe Adeyeye (Blessing)
4% 20 votes
Persephone Swales-Dawson (Nico)
1% 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Definitely agree that the last couple of episodes were far above the dreck that they had been producing recently. Hope they can keep it up.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the thread. I'll be watching later on tonight. I hope we finally see some scenes where JP talks at least a little bit about what happened.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread! :)
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I finish work at 7ish so shall be rushing home lol :)
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you Ownnnn. :) Today's episode seems alright, I look forward to seeing Mercedes baying for Finn's blood.
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Ownnn :)

I hope the quality keeps up for tonight's episode. I'm going to rewatch friday's on channel 4 now.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening Ownnnn :)

Hello there Oaksters :D
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Definitely agree that the last couple of episodes were far above the dreck that they had been producing recently. Hope they can keep it up.

I said last week that's i'd given it up but I've just seen last weeks episodes and they were great. I've come to the conclusion that I cannot give Hollyoaks up- it's in my blood :o:D

I'm loving the Irish Cop too :D- Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods in Hollyoaks
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread Owen, watching Fridays E4 now and I must admit despite being quite critical of the show recently it's a fantastic episode. :)
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Ownnnn
    Evening all

Looking forward to this episode as the past few have been brilliant and the performances have been brilliant.
  • Options
    millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said last week that's i'd given it up but I've just seen last weeks episodes and they were great. I've come to the conclusion that I cannot give Hollyoaks up- it's in my blood :o:D

I'm loving the Irish Cop too :D- Nice to see someone from my neck of the woods in Hollyoaks

Just caught up on last weeks episodes myself, like you I gave up but when I found out Finn had been found out I just had to see it. Just want Patrick to get his comeuppance now, that when I stopped watching because after the big reveal Patrick seems to have got away with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also, I want to say thanks to everyone who voted me as Hollyoaks Posted of the year at the DS Forum Soap Awards! :blush::)

(I don't wish to sound smug or rude, apologies if it comes across as that, I just wanted to say thanks)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    winter99 wrote: »
    Also, I want to say thanks to everyone who voted me as Hollyoaks Posted of the year at the DS Forum Soap Awards! :blush::)

(I don't wish to sound smug or rude, apologies if it comes across as that, I just wanted to say thanks)

So smug. ;-)

:cool::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just watching the 6.3 ep now. Nancy >:(>:(>:(>:(

How does she get off speaking to JP like that when she wasn't even raped. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to tonight's episode :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The ending to the Channel 4 episode was so good. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So smug. ;-)

:cool::D

:D:kitty:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Just watched todays 6.30 ep,,,,i hope that Nanna Mcqueen goes out of it, awful character and awful actress, her last scenes were dreadful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just watching the 6.3 ep now. Nancy >:(>:(>:(>:(

How does she get off speaking to JP like that when she wasn't even raped. >:(

I know >:( She really pisses me off. She has no idea what JP went through and didn't even bother to ask. So just assumed because he didn't report it, he was weak. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »
    Just watched todays 6.30 ep,,,,i hope that Nanna Mcqueen goes out of it, awful character and awful actress, her last scenes were dreadful.

Is it bad I agree with you ;-):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't quite believe I'm saying this but I like Grace and Nana together
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now finn has been caught. How long do you think he'll get bearing in mind this is hollyoaks? He should get about 8 years although since Nancy can't identity her attacker. He should still get a lengthy sentence for jp, nana and blessing.
  • Options
    HumptyDumpyHumptyDumpy Posts: 2,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening! Evening! Evening!

Can't believe I am saying this, but, Grace is looking nice.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    rhumble wrote: »

I didn't care for how she made JP's rape all about her.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually forgot that JP had a son.