Options

The Family

AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just saw an advert on Channel 4, a new series of The Family will be starting next Tuesday at 9pm. Shame it isn't with Ziggy the cats family, but the family on this one look just as good.

Comments

• Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh there`s a thread in the tv section too...:D

I loved the 1st family, I too was battling with teenage daughters so felt very close to home. Didn`t get `into` the 2nd family as much.
    Would love to see a catch up program.
  • Options
    AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh there`s a thread in the tv section too...:D

I only spotted it after putting this one up, but I thought it would be more appropriate in The Reality section as it is a reality show of sorts..

I too loved the Hughes, especially Ziggy the cat...lol. I found the Grewals a bit hard to get into, although I did persevere..
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yes, the Hughes rocked, they will always be hard to beat, although the Grewals had some great moments too.

Looking forward to this new one.
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Grewals were far more entertaining than the Hughes (the Da creeped me out!) and can't wait for this :)
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same as most, loved the 1st series, watched the second series, feeling optimistic for this one.

I haven't seen the youngest son yet on the trailers. link.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dylan99 wrote: »
    ...I haven't seen the youngest son yet on the trailers. link.
    He's the one one who says he wants to carry on in the family business (or something like that) and is seen opening the garage doors...
  • Options
    dylan99dylan99 Posts: 10,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watching the 1st episode on 4OD, I really like this family, Its gonna be a good series!
  • Options
    MissyAnnMissyAnn Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching this series? Last night epsiode was a cracker. The parents were away in Nigeria at a funeral the olderest kid decided to have a party. The really interesting slot was the over bearing older sister lecturing the younger sister and generally picking on her all evening and the eventually fight between the older sister and the brother.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    1st series was the best, I cant get into the other ones...
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Impossible wrote: »
    1st series was the best, I cant get into the other ones...

True, the Hugh's were a very tough act to follow, it was compulsive viewing.
    :)

This series finished last night, I did enjoy it, though not as much as the last 2 series.
    So pleased that Julie went to the states, let's hope she stays there, what a nightmare she was.
    :eek:

The rest of the family were great though, especially poor put-upon Ola and both the Parents.

I hope they're making another one next summer.