Stop Moaning - Love This Weather!!

cudzndripscudzndrips Posts: 384
Forum Member
I absolutely love this weather: darkish skies with lots of cloud, cool breezes and rain on my skin. It don't get any better! So Enjoy natures wonder!:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I generally love the weather regardless of whether it's hot or cold. In fact, I'm quite partial to long walks in the rain. But TOO MUCH rain isn't fun.
  • tghe-retfordtghe-retford Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That won't be of much consolation to those people in the last 24 hours and beforehand who've just lost their homes, property and livelihoods to the floods. :(
  • cudzndripscudzndrips Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    They're making such a big deal out of a little rain!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That won't be of much consolation to those people in the last 24 hours and beforehand who've just lost their homes, property and livelihoods to the floods. :(

In that sense, you're right
    cudzndrips wrote: »

I don't agree with that, I'm afraid...those people have the right to complain.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amen brother
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I absolutely love this weather: darkish skies with lots of cloud, cool breezes and rain on my skin. It don't get any better! So Enjoy natures wonder!:)
    Agreed 100%!

I'm sorry for anyone troubled by floods, that's really terrible. But, other than that I'm loving every second of 'my type of weather' and it can rain forever as far as I'm concerned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do love this weather. Mind you, I'm in Montreal right now...
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure where you are all from but here in London it's been disgustingly muggy for the last few days. I am wishing for a nice cool breeze.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed 100%!

I'm sorry for anyone troubled by floods, that's really terrible. But, other than that I'm loving every second of 'my type of weather' and it can rain forever as far as I'm concerned.

Then you must hate sunny skies :p

Seriously though, I do agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i like it too, rather than hot sticky days with no air :D

Roll on for Christmas :D
  • scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i like it too, rather than hot sticky days with no air :D

Roll on for Christmas :D
    Sod off with your 'Roll on for Christmas', I've got 16 Grandkids to buy for. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Won't somebody think of the children!
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well it's certainly your year !!!

Personally I find it quite depressing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

lol thats your problem,,and you sod off :D
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh do keep up son and watch the bloody news with all the floods:rolleyes: I dont think those who have died in the rain soaked areas would think as flippantly as you clearly do.
    And OP, you're having a laugh. This is shite weather and I would actually like to wear shorts before September:mad:
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    The weather is dismal, let's be honest! If I had the money - I'd bugger off and emigrate to a far distant country!! But I'm stuck here and have to put up with wet and windy weather!
    Who'd rather be here??? :eek:
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You like it wet? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate rain, especially when walking to work because it means sitting in the office wearing wet clothes all morning :(
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing I'm most pissed off with is having to take an umbrella everywhere.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,909
    Forum Member
    I've given up on looking forward to summer, to be honest. I think I prefer winter anyway (sitting by the fire etc) :)
  • cudzndripscudzndrips Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Yup love the rain and cold breezes, its what makes the Uk so awesome. If you want hot sticky weather then go live in Dubai or Florida - that's not what the Uk's about. I'd rather not see half naked people walking around with their guts hanging out, and hate it even more when men walk around bare chested - for heaven sake wear a shirt!
  • skazzaskazza Posts: 4,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I too like the rain. This afternoon and all day yesterday were ****ing ridiculous though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Rain is rubbish and makes everything more difficult than it needs to be. Breezes mess your hair up and interfere with the temperature. I like warm weather.

I am rather cold-blooded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dislike grey skies, unless they are accompanied by rain. My ideal weather is a huge thunderstorm, but we don't seem to get many of those it seems.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    plastik2k9 wrote: »
    I dislike grey skies, unless they are accompanied by rain. My ideal weather is a huge thunderstorm, but we don't seem to get many of those it seems.

I love love storms, i find them exhilirating.