Options

I'm starting to believe Tiffany can win

cjandrewscjandrews Posts: 6,231
Forum Member
Leading the betting odds, Forum Favourite and a hit on social media.

Could Tiffany actually win this?

Where do you stand on Tiffany? 143 votes

She's my favourite
62% 90 votes
She's not my favourite, but I like her
14% 21 votes
I don't like her
13% 20 votes
Neutral
8% 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't think she can win, think she'll come third. and that's only because she's american.
    most american faves have come third. only gary busey honk honk has managed to win, but he did have the sympathy vote on his side too
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be shocked if she wins, I find her fake. Look what she done with Darren at the end of the show tonight!
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tiff, I do and wouldn't mind if she won but I highly doubt she will. She has 3rd place written all over her.

I do think Scotty T has this in the bag.
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's my favourite.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    She's out on Tuesday.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be honest because she says things in a different accent that doesn't makes her interesting.

She wasn't significant till David is dead and she seemed to become a victim of something which allowed people to jump on the bandwagon.

I know I am a critic of American housemates primarily their overpraising of, I have tried to give her a chance but just don't see what others are seeing .

She is ok but she is not a great housemate
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I don't think she will win but I would lover her too. She has great qualities, she is warm, charming, funny, feisty, dramatic and really quite easy on the eye :cool:
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's possible, but I wouldn't take her bookies odds for granted.
    If somebody like Scott ends up as second or even third favourite the voting may still not go her way.
    I think 4th would be a good result for her whether she's favourite or not.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's out on Tuesday.

There is no chance of that.
  • Options
    Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will probs get 3rd sadly. scott and darren might take final 2.
  • Options
    shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You guys have to remember, alot of money came for her after fridays eviction. Its a massive market move in 2 days going fro, 9/2 in 6/5 (stanjames)

She must be polling so well no matter who is up against her she is going to be saved. So im thinking some inside info has beeen leaked with this drastic market move
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    To be honest because she says things in a different accent that doesn't makes her interesting.

She wasn't significant till David is dead and she seemed to become a victim of something which allowed people to jump on the bandwagon.

I know I am a critic of American housemates primarily their overpraising of, I have tried to give her a chance but just don't see what others are seeing .

She is ok but she is not a great housemate

No one's claiming she's interesting because she's American - that's not why she's popular on here. The only one making references to her nationality is you from the looks of things.
  • Options
    TominxsterTominxster Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that I hope that Tiff wins as she has been most entertaining,

I really hope Scotty T doesn't win (although suspect he will) as hes done nothing.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    She has no chance of beating scotty d or darren. She has no fanbase who would vote for her in anything like the numbers needed to beat those two.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    She has no chance of beating scotty d or darren. She has no fanbase who would vote for her in anything like the numbers needed to beat those two.

She could beat Darren but I couldn't see her beating Scott, Gemma or probably John
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shraine wrote: »
    You guys have to remember, alot of money came for her after fridays eviction. Its a massive market move in 2 days going fro, 9/2 in 6/5 (stanjames)

She must be polling so well no matter who is up against her she is going to be saved. So im thinking some inside info has beeen leaked with this drastic market move

That's interesting and would explain a lot. It is very strange how her odds have tumbled.
  • Options
    momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »

She'd easily beat Darren, I think. I think her main competition is Scotty T, who has been the one to beat since Day One.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Darren is not a threat. He'll finish 4th at best.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    In order to win I think she needs to hit a peak just at the right time. Unfortunately she's experiencing one now, almost 2 weeks away from the final.
    Scotty is also experiencing a bit of a slump with Megan going and his role in the house not being quite clear. He's looking rather pointless, more than usual.

Tiffany does currently have a great balance going on - she's outrageous enough to appeal to the forums, hardcore BB fans and even younger viewers, but she's not being too outrageous where she alienates people. Her actions are seen as strange but fairly playful and harmless. Plus I'm impressed the way she's forming bonds while other relationships are breaking down.

But the dynamics in this series are so bizarre, changing all the time. Not like the last CBB where they were stuck and the winner was pretty much nailed on.
    Now Tiffany has the unenviable task of keeping viewers amused with random behaviour so she doesn't lose existing fans or sink into the background, but she also can't go too OTT for people to get sick of her.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I like her, she's not my favorite to win but if she did I'd be pleased for her, but to be honest I used to watch her US reality shows and there's still a LOT of time for her to sabotage herself and mess it up. She's too volatile and when she loses it she goes too far.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is by far my favourite but doubt she'll win. I actually feel Stephanie will do a Helen and end up winning after being so hated from the start.
  • Options
    geppsdoodgeppsdood Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she will win but I would lover her too. She has great qualities, she is warm, charming, funny, feisty, dramatic and really quite easy on the eye :cool:

Genuinely, the only one of these I personally agree with is "dramatic". And to me, dramatic does not equal entertaining. It equals thoroughly annoying.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    In order to win I think she needs to hit a peak just at the right time. Unfortunately she's experiencing one now, almost 2 weeks away from the final.
    Scotty is also experiencing a bit of a slump with Megan going and his role in the house not being quite clear. He's looking rather pointless, more than usual.

Tiffany does currently have a great balance going on - she's outrageous enough to appeal to the forums, hardcore BB fans and even younger viewers, but she's not being too outrageous where she alienates people. Her actions are seen as strange but fairly playful and harmless. Plus I'm impressed the way she's forming bonds while other relationships are breaking down.

But the dynamics in this series are so bizarre, changing all the time. Not like the last CBB where they were stuck and the winner was pretty much nailed on.
    Now Tiffany has the unenviable task of keeping viewers amused with random behaviour so she doesn't lose existing fans or sink into the background, but she also can't go too OTT for people to get sick of her.

A very apt appraisal of the challenge Tiff (unknowingly) faces if I may say so. :)
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post and very true.
    I actually wouldn't rule out a Stephanie redemption storyline where she emerges as a favourite to win but that would require Jeremy being evicted soon so she can go on a "journey".
    It will be hard for Tiffany to maintain her bookies' favourite status with another 2 weeks to go but hopefully she'll manage it. I fear BB might turn on her at some point though and give her a really bad edit.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Spot on. I just hope she can keep it up, because my favourites always blow it towards the end.:( Looking at some of the clips to come she's still got some mileage in her yet, so *fingers crossed.*