Keith Lemon Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
Forum Member
Ok so making a new thread to see if there's any other people who love Keith Lemon as much as me?

Speaking as a fellow strawberry blonde :P I love the way he takes the complete mick out of the panel especially Nostrils Massive and Jackson 5 Holly! LOL

Personally I think he's the funniest guy on the planet. Every week I cannot wait for Celebrity Juice and now on Saturday's LemonAID!

Anyone else feel the same as me??

Comments

• SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    It took me a long time to become a fan, but I really do love him. The first few years he was around, I never really paid much attention to him. But over the last 18 months I've really gotten into Celebrity Juice, it's so funny! :D
  • wodder18wodder18 Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Completely agree, the man is a legend, Celebrity Juice is the only show on TV that is garnered to make me laugh out loud every week, long may it continue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did, but Celebrity juice is being ruined by ITV doing its usual thing of continually putting people from cr*p ITV programmes like TOWIE on the panel, they're bloody everywhere on ITV. So I don't get to see Keith Lemon now, I hope his new show is good though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    I did, but Celebrity juice is being ruined by ITV doing its usual thing of continually putting people from cr*p ITV programmes like TOWIE on the panel, they're bloody everywhere on ITV. So I don't get to see Keith Lemon now, I hope his new show is good though.

Only thing is it's at 6.15 which means we'll get nice Keith Lemon and not naughty and rude! :(
  • tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least when Juice is lumbered with some talentless t*t from Towie, Keith takes the p*ss out of them!
    Forum Member
    Views on LemonAid fellow lemon lovers??
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    About as fun as rubbing salt into a deep and bloody flesh wound.
    Forum Member
    rosco2010 wrote: »
    About as fun as rubbing salt into a deep and bloody flesh wound.

WHAT?? I thought it was hilarious! So funny with Mini Kiev! LOL :p
    Forum Member
    Oh Celeb Juice tonite! I wonder will Rufus be back?
  • Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    There are people out there who think he is real!
  • billyboy789billyboy789 Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His hand is taking a long time to heal. he's had that filthy bandage on for years.
    Forum Member
    His hand is taking a long time to heal. he's had that filthy bandage on for years.

Deffo think he needs the bandage on if his statement's are true :p i.e can manage up to 7 pleasurable moments each day! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Von Trapp wrote: »
    There are people out there who think he is real!

Are there? I thought his new show was tripe, the little I watched of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is awful. Another TOWIE obsessed show, its bad enough they exist on tv at all, but now aiming them at children, a new low for ITV.
    Forum Member
    Have to agree with the TOWIE one's, they ruin every show they appear on! Wish ITV would banish it for life and now they ruining Keith Lemon's show's with them! :(
    Forum Member
    Well how's everyone finding LemonAid and Celebrity Juice these past few weeks?
  • hotguy25hotguy25 Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a few years back celebrity juice used to be must watch viewing, now i find it repetitive and predictable.

keith is not leigh's best character.
    I think he should do what sasha baron cohan did and retire his main character in its peak and develop another one.
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keith Lemmon is one of Leighs Worst charecters, i think Leigh needs to go back to multi charecter sketch shows, Keith may make him a lot of money in the short term but by becoming a one trick pony it is going to ruin his career long term just like Vic and Bob when they abbandond sketch shows and stayed on far to long with Shooting Stars.. I wonder if many of the people who are fans of Keith realise that he is a fictional charactor.
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love Leigh Francis and his creation, Keith Lemon. Celebrity Juice is really funny and I just love the way Keith takes the piss of everyone.

It's rude, lewd and brilliant.

Haven't watched Lemonaid yet, mainly because I think a diluted, tea time Keith may not work so well?
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't sure about LemonAid after week 1 but am loving tonights episode, it seems to have settled abit now. Its light hearted entertainment for a saturday teatime whilst waiting for The Voice and BGT
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My girfriend's mate's been on it tonight
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    Keith is a pretty clever bloke, let's not forget he was businessman of the year '93.
    Forum Member
    Celeb Juice tonite ladies and Gents, wonder will Rufus be back??
  • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the first bit of Lemonaide, is this what passes for humour today? about as funny as piles. Must go, got some paint to watch drying.