Elton John to be a Daddy Again

gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
Forum Member
✭✭
Soooo wrong! Babies are not for purchase especially designer ones that he has ordered!

If you have loads of money then your logic goes out of the window! :mad:

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them.
    I know the baby will be loved and well cared for.:)
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soooo wrong! Babies are not for purchase especially designer ones that he has ordered!

I agree. Infertile couples go through hell in the adoption process, but people like Mr and Mrs Rocket Man just get out the cheque book. Buying children is just wrong no matter how well looked after they'd be. They are being made to order and it is wrong:mad:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member

Yep. Cause' there has never been a poor person with no logic :rolleyes:
    This kid will be never have to worry about a meal or the clothes on his back. Ever. Who wouldn't want that? Congrats and good luck to them.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them both.

Their children will be loved to bits and want for nothing.
  • SealegSealeg Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Good luck to them, they seem like good guys and obviously the kid will never want for anything. It's a shame they weren't allowed to adopt the little orphan boy a couple of years ago though, wonder if that poor child is still in need of parents:(
  • *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet people slam women who are 'too old' when they have children?? I love the sickening double standards. So this pair waves the cheque book and that makes them automatically good parents?? Oh please. They are TOO OLD, they have DELIBERATELY denied their children the chance of having a mother (one of, if not the most, important relationships a child can have) and they BUY their children.

Yes, they sound like parents of the year. :rolleyes:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    The bile on this thread is shocking.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I say good luck to them both... Their children will be loved and never have to worry about anything. I don't understand the hate being directed at them for having a child...many gay couples adopt or have surigate mothers these days..
    I do feel sorry for those who want a child but can't afford treatment but that doesn't mean those who can afford to do it should be made to feel guilty because they can.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the age of the parents, it's rather nice to think Zac will have a sibling who will always be there for him.
  • jrmswfcjrmswfc Posts: 5,644
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for them having to buy a new mansion to make room for the new arrival.

I won't have that option when my twins arrive to make us a family of 5 in a 3 bedroomed (with 2 of them being rather small) house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes me laugh to hear people talking about the 'poor' babies. They'll never be poor, probably not in any sense of the word.
  • nittynattynoonittynattynoo Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their first little boy Is loved and they both seem like wonderful parents from what's been shown to the public eye, so what's wrong with them having another? I don't get what all the hate is about
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the children are going to want for nothing. They could well be very good parents.

But there's something about the modern baby making machine that is akin to almost picking designer cherubs out of a catalogue.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,926
    Forum Member
    Elton's seed must be floating through the air like fungal spores!! :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the first little boy looks exactly like Elton which I am sure that he and David see as both of theirs. It would be nice if the second baby is Davids
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,576
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    the first little boy looks exactly like Elton which I am sure that he and David see as both of theirs. It would be nice if the second baby is Davids

ALL babies look like Elton :D

I wish them well, its always lovely to hear about a new baby :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »

I was thinking that too. Little Zach is such a mini-Elton! :DSuch a cutie, that child.

Anyway, congrats to them, both seem to really relish fatherhood and are as entitled as anyone else to add to their family.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Cadhla* wrote: »
    Yet people slam women who are 'too old' when they have children?? I love the sickening double standards. So this pair waves the cheque book and that makes them automatically good parents?? Oh please. They are TOO OLD, they have DELIBERATELY denied their children the chance of having a mother (one of, if not the most, important relationships a child can have) and they BUY their children.

Yes, they sound like parents of the year. :rolleyes:

I agree about the fact that if it were a female she would be criticised. It is double standards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They sound very close to their surrogate and have used the same lady again.

A question for the FM's posting bile - just how do you expect two gay men to have children? Ask The Stork? Make a wish and look in the cabbage patch/gooseberry bush?

Or is it just that you don't like the idea of gay men becoming parents? :confused:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They sound very close to their surrogate and have used the same lady again.

A question for the FM's posting bile - just how do you expect two gay men to have children? Ask The Stork? Make a wish and look in the cabbage patch/gooseberry bush?

Or is it just that you don't like the idea of gay men becoming parents? :confused:

I think you're probably right unfortunately-people do seem more upset about the fact that they are gay than their ages.
    As far as I can see,both children were planned,wanted and will grow up in a home where their parents love them,and each other - sounds pretty good to me.

As for the double standards thing - I seem to remember that when the guy who played Scotty in the original Star Trek tv series and his wife had their last child he was almost 80.
    There were a lot more people congratulating him "for still having lead in his pencil" than there were saying that he was selfish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I support gay co-parenting but Elton is 66 years old. At that age, it's selfish to want to raise a child.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I support gay co-parenting but Elton is 66 years old. At that age, it's selfish to want to raise a child.

David is only 50.

If anything happened to one of them, the other would still be around. The amount of love and care that can be provided is far more important than the parent's age.
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything that keeps Sir Elton too busy to be able to record and release another song has probably got to be a good thing. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon Ross wrote: »
    Anything that keeps Sir Elton too busy to be able to record and release another song has probably got to be a good thing. :p

I'm sure he's rich enough never to have to release another single or album ever again. He's one of the highest rated artists ever - so I doubt the fact you aren't a fan will make him lose any sleep. :D
  • Jon RossJon Ross Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure he's rich enough never to have to release another single or album ever again. He's one of the highest rated artists ever - so I doubt the fact you aren't a fan will make him lose any sleep. :D

Actually, I like his older stuff, so there. :p