Elton John to be a Daddy Again

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think its wrong due to Elton age, he is grandad stage now off life and time little one reaches 20 Elton will be pushing up the daisies, just so wrong it beggars belief.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynet wrote: »
    Think its wrong due to Elton age, he is grandad stage now off life and time little one reaches 20 Elton will be pushing up the daisies, just so wrong it beggars belief.

Elton could very well still be around at 86, and David is 16 years younger, so he'll probably still be in the land of the living at 70.

Age doesn't matter if they love the children.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Why is age to be considered a barrier for raising children ? ( within reason of course). my husband and I have the permanent care of our 2 grandsons aged 4 and 2 , it's exhausting and I worry about what will happen to them if something happens to us, but as social services said , these things can happen to anyone at any age.
    We take care of ourselves , more so since our grandsons came on the scene, because we have this obligation to be as healthy as possible so we can be there for them as long as possible, with the support of our extended family.Surely it's best for children to be raised lovingly within their own family, whether traditional or not , rather than be lost in the system ?

I've always enjoyed your posting style momma and your post confirms that you are just lovely. xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    its wrong and not meant to be
    the poor child will be traumatised and be bullied for it

Yes indeed............morons infiltrate everywhere.:yawn:
    lexi22 wrote: »
    What a lovely, caring and sensible post. It's about the quality of care that counts, not the ages - or sex for that matter - of those doing the caring. And as you say, the 'something could happen' angle is random and no respector of age.

She's a wee darlin'.:)
    loonattic wrote: »
    quite right.its wrong and ridiculous.

I wouldn't have a problem with your post had you given an indication that its your opinion.:yawn:

I want health and happiness for everyone involved and that is my stance on the matter.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elton could very well still be around at 86, and David is 16 years younger, so he'll probably still be in the land of the living at 70.

Age doesn't matter if they love the children.

I'm with you there.:)