Options

Jacquie Hames on Sky News

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
Forum Member
Why are they using her? She can't read an autocue, is forever stumbling over her words and is wooden. Awful. And she's been like it ever since she started on Crimewatch too. Get rid of her.

Comments

• Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    I totally agree - surely this isn't her career of choice now??!! :eek:
  • Options
    SpotSpot Posts: 25,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard her say today how much she wanted to be there in the incident room and working on the case, which didn't seem quite the appropriate tone to use when there are murders being investigated. It almost sounded like she was talking about a game she had not been picked to play in.
  • Options
    VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot wrote:
    I heard her say today how much she wanted to be there in the incident room and working on the case, which didn't seem quite the appropriate tone to use when there are murders being investigated. It almost sounded like she was talking about a game she had not been picked to play in.

She's just reflecting how all of the news shows/channels (with the notable exception of Channel 4 news!) have covered this story.

Anyone who wants to argue that the UK has not dumbed down recently, just watch how the news covers the murder of these 5 women.
  • Options
    odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they using her? She can't read an autocue, is forever stumbling over her words and is wooden. Awful. And she's been like it ever since she started on Crimewatch too. Get rid of her.

im so glad someone else has noticed how awful she is i spent yesterday shouting at her "learn to speak you stupid woman" :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish I had a quid for every time she said the words "key" or "absolutely".

It is like Groundhog Day!
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The problem I always found with her on Crimewatch is that she has a very thin, scratchy voice which is hard and unpleasant on the ear. Is she no longer on Crimewatch?
  • Options
    Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jacqui Hames was awful on Crimewatch but so is that other cop they have now...is she Irish? She's awful.

I only like the lovely Rav.