Corrie 24/6/09: I Want Your Sex

Comments

• mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    RK as Frostie is now in overall charge of soaps on ITV, his mates will remain there as long as he does, and, considering ITV's current situation, that could be for the foreseeable future:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think we can safely assume that after the recent onslaught of horrific storylines, unlikely character development, and awful dialogue.... the writers have LOST THE PLOT... I'm personally in favour of the theory that they're all badly addicted to crack and have employed their young children to secretly submit the scripts. Which Kim Crowther is clearly too daft to have noticed.

Or perhaps they pass a piece of paper round the light entertainment offices and canteen where everyone adds the next sentence and there AREN'T actually any scriptwriters.

PS the actual saying is actually 'jump your bones' not jump ON your bones.... not that it matters.....

Hahahaha, reminded me of consequences. The game you played at school when you were bored with the lesson, and you started off with an exercise book size piece of paper and folded it as small as you could before reading the whole thing out at breaktime, and the whole thing got ruder and ruder...:D:D
  • ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I,m looking forward to the Kevin/Molly affair. Think it will be more believable than the Tony/Maria or Steve/Becky nonsense. Dont know if anyone noticed but we got to see two houses from different angles tonight. Jack facing the telly, dont remember seeing that before. Also, Fiz,s living room was seen from a different angle, as well, we saw the big brick fireplace wall, I dont remeber seeing that since Ivy Tilsley lived in that house.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Hahahaha, reminded me of consequences. The game you played at school when you were bored with the lesson, and you started off with an exercise book size piece of paper and folded it as small as you could before reading the whole thing out at breaktime, and the whole thing got ruder and ruder...:D:D

Yup. That's how they write scripts nowadays. I reckon.
  • FayecorgasmFayecorgasm Posts: 29,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I blame teachers for children being bored at school
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I blame teachers for children being bored at school

Faye :eek::eek::eek: Below the belt or what :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    I was saving me Slap for Keving this week.
    Won't have to bother now :D
  • Karen1969Karen1969 Posts: 822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More bad continuity from the writers/producers.

A couple of weeks ago we saw Maria struggling across the cobbles with a pram full of soft toys etc complaining to Tony how difficulty it was to get everything on and off the bus but yet tonight Tony was trying to connect the car seat saying how it looked so easy in the shop :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bonze wrote: »
    I was saving me Slap for Keving this week.
    Won't have to bother now :D

So who gets it Bonze???
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,436
    Forum Member
    RK as Frostie is now in overall charge of soaps on ITV, his mates will remain there as long as he does, and, considering ITV's current situation, that could be for the foreseeable future:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yep. His period was bad enough but what we've got now is worse. Maybe if the viewing figures start to fall then The Powers That Be will realise that they actually need to do something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. His period was bad enough but what we've got now is worse. Maybe if the viewing figures start to fall then The Powers That Be will realise that they actually need to do something.

It's affecting both Corrie and Emmerdale... :mad:
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that saved this episode was the continual brilliance of Vicky Binns (Molly). Oh, and seeing Rosie sitting in bed with nowt much on... though it might aid proceedings if she could actually act!

I don't mind what they've done with Kevin/Molly up until now but they've just blown it completely by having Kevin acting like a wild animal! Though it was a nice touch to have Molly's sort of ambiguous-but-not reaction as she was walking away from the garage. Vicky again being the excellently natural actress she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    So who gets it Bonze???
    erm... dunno yet - 'tis only Wednesday
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    littleRB wrote: »
    Rosie really is horrific. Do the writers and producers etc really think people want to see her on screen??
    I actually think that she's quite funny:o
    Kevin is quite disgusting - a man of his age uses a line like "jump on your bones" as a chat up!!!!!
    He was somewhat crude but I enjoyed the scenes. I thought they were somewhat realistic:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Well caught up with tonights esp ..and i must say....she may of only spoke a few lines today but the acress who plays shopie (must google for her real name!) acted everyone of screen tonight, with only them few lines! i say give her a chuncky storyline for her to get her teeth into!!
    Jack was the next best, he is good
    becky the one after that.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    minxmish82 wrote: »
    Well caught up with tonights esp ..and i must say....she may of only spoke a few lines today but the acress who plays shopie (must google for her real name!) acted everyone of screen tonight, with only them few lines! i say give her a chuncky storyline for her to get her teeth into!!

I don't recall Sophie going on holiday to get that deep sun tan:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    I don't recall Sophie going on holiday to get that deep sun tan:o

hmmm lol ..wonder where that tan came from? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the repeat out of sheer boredom. (Up with the baby).

Yup the 'jump on yer bones' line was just as bad the second time.
  • fadedfaded Posts: 2,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    every single scene with maria and tony have been exactle the same for the past 3 months

tony offers to do something
    maria - no i cant make you do that
    tony - no really i insist
    maria - (blushes) ok then
    tony looks at her

after the carla/tony dynamic gray o'brian must get really bored having to do a storyline that doesnt really test his acting skills and repeating the same thing over and over
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minxmish82 wrote: »

It's just a pity the character of Becky and her storylines are absolute rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    faded wrote: »
    every single scene with maria and tony have been exactle the same for the past 3 months
    after the carla/tony dynamic gray o'brian must get really bored having to do a storyline that doesnt really test his acting skills and repeating the same thing over and over

Not only that, but he had the cheek to tell Natasha that her conversations were mind-numbingly boring - how can he stand Maria who is one of the thickest dopiest people ever?
  • quiniequinie Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does that picture in Jack and Vera's living room always make you think it is a painting of a tomato?

I think it is actually a spanish dancer or soemthing and she is wearing a big red skirt but it looks like a wrinkly tomato to me!

It has been fooling me for about the last 15 years or so too! Probably more if I am honest!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    littleRB wrote: »
    Just watched the repeat out of sheer boredom. (Up with the baby).

Yup the 'jump on yer bones' line was just as bad the second time.

Gross. Dirty old devil.:(
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    faded wrote: »

tony offers to do something
    maria - no i cant make you do that
    tony - no really i insist
    maria - (blushes) ok then
    tony looks at her

do not recall tony offering to anything for her yesterday - hes eyes light up when he felt the baby kick any how i can 100 percent asure their scenes next week on the beach/hospital and the pub will be completly different:D

when the baby and grand parents arrive thats when the fun begins lol:D

http://www.itv.com/soaps/coronationstreet/videoexclusives/casttalk/beachbaby/
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Not only that, but he had the cheek to tell Natasha that her conversations were mind-numbingly boring - how can he stand Maria who is one of the thickest dopiest people ever?

marias not thick or dopey and he obviously enjoys her conversation and attention:)