Options

Corin IS Fake...she just IS! (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BarryEvans wrote: »
    She looks natural? Who are you kidding? She has no eyebrows, like none, looks like a resident evil throwback.

I have taken a look in the mirror, and I am more than satisfied with what was staring back. Handsome.
    I have a feeling that what you see in the mirror will not be the same as what the rest of us see!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    She is desperate for a romance, and is absolutely desperate for her catchphrases to take off, sad deluded individual.

Even lowered herself into stroking someone off on telly.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I couldn't give a flying f***.

Corin for the WIN!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is desperate for a romance, and is absolutely desperate for her catchphrases to take off, sad deluded individual.

Agreed!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Podling wrote: »
    I have a feeling that what you see in the mirror will not be the same as what the rest of us see!

I can see how you would come to that conclusion over a forum.

Lollypop for you :D
  • Options
    billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that pro-Corin fans might say that just because she has fake nails, fake boobs, et cetera, et cetera that doesn't make her fake as a person. I have to disagree. Psychology plays a part in this. A person who wants to alter their appearance must want to alter their personality. They must hate themselves - inside and out. I have watched many programmes/documentaries on body modification and it always boils down to the person being unhappy. They want people to see something that's not naturally there that THEY think is sexy and will impress people.

This isn't extreme body modification, it's glamming up.

She looks gorgeous and makes the most of herself.

You only get one life, why not live it being glamorous? :)
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    jaydash wrote: »
    And now she's wheeling out the sob stories: http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bigbrother11_2010/uk_news/week_10_big_brother_11/corin-talks-about-her-husbands-accident.htm

For God's sake, come on girl?

I bet Mario didn't instigate that conversation; I bet she built up to it. We'll have to wait for the highlights show to see (not that that will tell us, thinking about it, due to editing etc).

I hope you didn't put money on the bet, you would have lost!

Corin has always answered peoples questions regarding her late husband, but has never, not once, used it as any means to gain sympathy, the same for John James and his Fathers death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With no make up she is just a skull with a wig, there is nothing attractive about that at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member

So you were under the duvet and saw everything did you? No? thought not :rolleyes:
  • Options
    JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand her at all, there is sod all to her apart from a few catchphases and putting on a dumb act

But John James is being an arse and needs to stop going on and on at her all the time
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    So you were under the duvet and saw everything did you? No? thought not :rolleyes:

So she never then? Who are you trying to convince with this? Everyone knows full well what went off, didn't need a Ron Jeremy money shot to work it out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't said anywhere in my post that her personality is fake, and as per usual the DS mob have jumped on the bandwagon.

How many threads have there been saying most women don't do well on BB loads, and every year these type of characters get slated for being fake, all i have basically said is this year considering her appearance is fake, she has done well, when usually HM8's that are like that get the lions share of the flack on forums, thats all i was saying.

I know you all want to protect the precious Corin but as we have seen, she has had 3 rows in the whole time she's been in there, and as John James:cool: quite rightly said now there are no more nominations she is prepared to stick her 10 cents in:D:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With no make up she is just a skull with a wig, there is nothing attractive about that at all.

She looks quite sweet without it, but with make up she looks gorgeous. Most women don't look as good without make up to be honest, but until we get a fundamentalist government that outlaws slap, let's rejoice in a bit of glamour to brighten the place up.
  • Options
    PedanticPedantic Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whiskydry wrote: »
    what are we meaning when describing Corin as Fake?

Please, tell me!

And while we are at it, please share what is so marvellous about "saying it as it is" because in my world that tends to mean being rude and obnoxious and wouldn't win many friends at all!

Society tends to get along better when people are generally polite and tactful towards one another. Surely most of us behave that way most of the time. Every so often our buttons are pushed and we lose our rag, yes? Doesn't mean we are all angry psychopaths just waiting to burst out really does it!

Hmmm... I've asked this question many times over the years on DS.... together with 'What fms mean by genuine'

As I've only ever had garbled and confusing responses I'll be intersted to hear if you get anything more susbstantial....

I could perfectly understand an obvious physical 'fakeness' whether it refers to Corin, or any other hm there has ever been (celebrity or otherwise)... Fake tans, fake breasts, fake eyelashes, fake hair (extensions, colour etc., facelifts, make-up (including guyliner), clothes..... but this could be applied to 95% of hms one way or another...

So clearly this is not the 'fakeness' constantly referenced...

It clearly refers to some type of 'perceived behaviour'.... This is what has always had me confused... :confused:

What is perceived to be genuine and what is fake behaviour...?

Does genuine = honest?
    Does fake = dishonest?

They are both potentially meanlingless in the context of...

1. Society in general
    2. The Big Brother Show in particular

Just how much can you tell about an individual and their motivations on a gameshow in a few weeks....?

It is quite clear from the VTs that initially the motivation is to gain attention.... Then throughout the show they have to adopt various strategems that they think will keep them in the house for as long as possible and hopefully end up as winners.

This could take any form of being entertaining, a big character, controversial, popular, loved, nice, non threatening, surviving under the radar.... in fact, using any tactic that will avoid being up for eviction or if so, not being evicted by the public...

Particularly with regard to the strategem and importance of forming 'alliances'. This clearly requires every single hm to be fake and/or genuine in varying degrees.... All of which have the potential to across as hypocritical and/or conficting behaviours...

Clearly the jargon that has become associated with BB has become totally contradictory and evokes mixed and confusing messages....

I try to disassociate individuals from their behaviours in the house.... The are not in 'real' situations, paranoia, motivations and trust issues are rife..... This is clearly the underpinning of Josie and John James relationship.... it is mutually beneficial for them both.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know you all want to protect the precious Corin but as we have seen, she has had 3 rows in the whole time she's been in there, and as John James:cool: quite rightly said now there are no more nominations she is prepared to stick her 10 cents in:D:D:D:D:p

Since when has having rows every day been a good thing?

And Corin knows she can be voted out by the public so your argument, or rather your "precious" John James' argument, is just goading nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    billio wrote: »
    She looks quite sweet without it, but with make up she looks gorgeous. Most women don't look as good without make up to be honest, but until we get a fundamentalist government that outlaws slap, let's rejoice in a bit of glamour to brighten the place up.

Fundamentalist government?
  • Options
    Forum Member

She has no eyebrows!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She looks natural? Who are you kidding? She has no eyebrows, like none, looks like a resident evil throwback.

I have taken a look in the mirror, and I am more than satisfied with what was staring back. Handsome.

Oh just admit you stick a pic of George Clooney on your mirror to give your ego a boost! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lynn666lynn666 Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corin to win,she is a breath of fresh air,she has been a trooper a exellant hm,she gives 100% effort in the tasks even if it makes her look desperate,she isnt vindictive and she is a team player even though she isnt in a certain group,she has never needed to bitch or make other hms look bad,Corin has offerd emotional support to other hms even knowing they are no fan of hers,she just gets on with anything thrown her way,she certainly isnt a whinger,one to be admired and im sure she will make the final.:D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since when has having rows every day been a good thing?

And Corin knows she can be voted out by the public so your argument, or rather your "precious" John James' argument, is just goading nonsense.

Exactly. ;)

I know everyone has their faults in there, of course, they do. But its up to me to decide who I prefer the most in there, whose traits offend me the least in there etc....Corin is head and shoulders over John James, he is a troubled angry nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kopite1763 wrote: »
    Oh just admit you stick a pic of George Clooney on your mirror to give your ego a boost! :rolleyes:

That explains why I always miss bits shaving then.:D.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand that pro-Corin fans might say that just because she has fake nails, fake boobs, et cetera, et cetera that doesn't make her fake as a person. I have to disagree. Psychology plays a part in this. A person who wants to alter their appearance must want to alter their personality. They must hate themselves - inside and out. I have watched many programmes/documentaries on body modification and it always boils down to the person being unhappy. They want people to see something that's not naturally there that THEY think is sexy and will impress people.

Oh please! So what she has a few fake items....lots of people do. I had fake nails because I was a bridesmaid..did not mean I hated myself. Lots of people have fake hair, eyes, nails, boobs...and thats up to them. Corin might have a few fake things going on but she is a better HM than most!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lynn666 wrote: »
    Corin to win,she is a breath of fresh air,she has been a trooper a exellant hm,she gives 100% effort in the tasks even if it makes her look desperate,she isnt vindictive and she is a team player even though she isnt in a certain group,she has never needed to bitch or make other hms look bad,Corin has offerd emotional support to other hms even knowing they are no fan of hers,she just gets on with anything thrown her way,she certainly isnt a whinger,one to be admired and im sure she will make the final.:D

All girls that toss blokes off on TV she be admired.
  • Options
    AFCDonsAFCDons Posts: 763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This isn't extreme body modification, it's glamming up.
    She looks gorgeous and makes the most of herself.
    You only get one life, why not live it being glamorous? :)

Define ''gorgeous''..?

An orange oompa lumpa with goofy teeth, no eyebrows, a boxers nose and a council-estate facelift is not what *I* would describe as gorgeous...

But, as long as she gets her tits out in Nuts all will be okay with the world eh? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So she never then? Who are you trying to convince with this? Everyone knows full well what went off, didn't need a Ron Jeremy money shot to work it out.

I've alsways said no-one knows what when on, except Corin and JJ2, and until they are asked, no-one should say as FACT either way.

Ron Jeremy??? Who's that?