Options

Another fix to save Marc.

124»

Comments

• Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no doubt that when Mark does go up, BB will change to a vote to save..
  • Options
    David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Marc was up for eviction, against say, jack or Cristian, would the voters evict him?
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not fixed

Tell me why Marc is immune from nomination AGAIN? If that isn't a fix I would like to know what is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc was in the bunker so hes immune

Stop talking nonsense and explain why it isn't a fair playing field when Marc is being given immunity week after week.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    16caerhos wrote: »
    I still keep up with the show, but this is exactly why I don't actually watch it any more. The interference has reached new levels of ridiculousness. I doubt we're ever going to see a proper series of Big Brother that's run by producers capable of keeping their ****ing noses out again. It's too far gone now.

Yes I agree and why I don't watch anymore either. People need to switch off because it is so far from being BB. It's just not a level playing field for the hms or the viewers anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David1964 wrote: »
    If Marc was up for eviction, against say, jack or Cristian, would the voters evict him?

Possibly not but it would be nice to have the choice
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not taking any notice of these "preferential treatment for Marc" threads afters the Blatant way Emma took sides on BOTS last night..

Don't like helen...but Brian has been horrible this week and has nothing but stir up hostility. That Group Cristan, Danny and Jack JACK FOR GODS SAKE ..are not nice

What did Emma do ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Tell me why Marc is immune from nomination AGAIN? If that isn't a fix I would like to know what is.

Sweet princess does not do answering, she makes a statement and leaves. It She knows Marc better than he knows himself.!
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc came in the show late so him being immune from nominations was fair, Marc being faked evicted then put back in and immune from nominations was fair. Marc being apart of the bunker team and being immune from nominations is fair
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc came in the show late so him being immune from nominations was fair, Marc being faked evicted then put back in and immune from nominations was fair. Marc being apart of the bunker team and being immune from nominations is fair

If you truly believe that then you believe anything you are told. You are exactly the audience they are looking for now because you are easy to fool.

Marc being immune from nominations after just entering is fair enough, that always happens with new HM's. So i agree with you there

Marc was only given the chance to go into the bunker because they knew he would have been up for eviction and there would have been a very good chance that he would have been evicted the next week. Giving him the chance to be put in the bunker was just a way of saving him for 2 weeks. So no i don't agree with you on that point.

And Marc being part of the bunker team does not mean he should be immune again. They have just swung it this way because they knew he would face eviction and possibly be evicted.

It's not a coincedence that these things keep happening everytime Marc is in danger of being evicted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show isnt fixed
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show isnt fixed

You're impossible. It's got to the point where i don't think you are baiting or trolling anymore, this is just the way you are. It's not worth trying to communicate with you anymore, i would get more sense out of a wall.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    That it's possible to find some similarities with some things in the past doesn't mean nothing has changed, though.

Besides, look at what they actually did in those cases. Punishing HMs who'd broken the rules. Switching to voting to save but still having the result decided by a public vote. Having 4 evicted in one week when there were too many HMs for the shortened series and they had to be evicted somehow. They're all variations within the traditional format.

Last year two HMs were evicted without a public vote at any stage. Marlon was evicted because he'd had the most nominations that week. There was no public vote at all. Danielle was evicted because Pav and Zoe picked her. Again no public vote. That was new, and BB got away with it. Helen was mysteriously picked for fake-eviction and so given another chance to spy (her 3rd). There was no vote, and it didn't even look like the Power HMs did it. BB got away with that too.

Whenever BB gets away with something, it frees them to go further, because every time they mess with the format, there will be people who seeming to excuse or defend it if they can find anything similar in the past, and using those similarities against anyone who complains.

Even for Helen's pass to the final, people could point to one-week passes in the past or to John having one from launch to final in Hijack BB, even though Hijack was a much shorter series with a unique format of its own.

I never said, or even implied, that nothing had changed. Manipulation has been present for a while, yet it has intensified. It has become worse as the ratings have deteriorated.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    If you truly believe that then you believe anything you are told. You are exactly the audience they are looking for now because you are easy to fool.

Marc being immune from nominations after just entering is fair enough, that always happens with new HM's. So i agree with you there

Marc was only given the chance to go into the bunker because they knew he would have been up for eviction and there would have been a very good chance that he would have been evicted the next week. Giving him the chance to be put in the bunker was just a way of saving him for 2 weeks. So no i don't agree with you on that point.

And Marc being part of the bunker team does not mean he should be immune again. They have just swung it this way because they knew he would face eviction and possibly be evicted.

It's not a coincedence that these things keep happening everytime Marc is in danger of being evicted.

Great post,you have put it just as it is. The fact is the producers want Marc to (don't know why ) as the winner. It was the same last year with Helen.he should have to earn his place in the final just like the others have to.BigBrother is not a fun show anymore.
    It's all about confrontation and favouritism.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're impossible. It's got to the point where i don't think you are baiting or trolling anymore, this is just the way you are. It's not worth trying to communicate with you anymore, i would get more sense out of a wall.

I think the poster is very young.an adult would not have this obsession with someone they don't know.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry for looking without going back through the pages...but can someone explain why Marc is immune AGAIN please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry for looking without going back through the pages...but can someone explain why Marc is immune AGAIN please?

Well, apparently it's because he's a bunker HM. Personally i don't see how that excuse works again this week, last week fair enough but doing the same thing again is just a fix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marc was in the bunker and so he gets immunity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, apparently it's because he's a bunker HM. Personally i don't see how that excuse works again this week, last week fair enough but doing the same thing again is just a fix.

Will they keep the bunker mates there so that way Marc will carry on getting immunity?
    Do the producers really think they are fooling us with their desperation to keep golden boy there.
    Someone needs to send the, all the threads from here.
  • Options
    ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Would you be saying that it's fair if it was a HM you don't like?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    Would you be saying that it's fair if it was a HM you don't like?

Of course not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Marc says he don't lie yet he just has done when talking to Danny about Chloe crying. He didn't just shrug it off and walk away. He did start calling her an ear wig and that. He started on her.
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as people continue to vote, Producers will always mess with the show format like they have been doing of late. Some voters must have more money than sense if they continue to vote on BB these days because THEY are the ones that are being conned.

IMO Marc should never have gone in the bunker. He should have been evicted fair & square. I would have preferred 4 'legends' in the bunker, ideally minus Helen who IMO is spoiling the show completely by attempting to direct the show from in the house. The 4 hm's could have decided on nominations before going in the house & have all hm's watch their decisions. There was no need to put a current hm in there.

Some people seem to think Marc is now being targeted but what do they expect? He has never been nice to anyone since he first went in there & got worse the moment Helen walked in. He doesn't want to be seen as siding with Helen all the time now & has backed off a bit since Victor spoke to him so the irony is I think Marc himself would have preferred for the 'legends' to have gone but he has no choice to associate himself with Helen again for another week. He should never have been excluded from nominations though regardless of them staying.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    I never said, or even implied, that nothing had changed. Manipulation has been present for a while, yet it has intensified. It has become worse as the ratings have deteriorated.

You also wrote:
    Arthur_B wrote: »
    Is it really that big a deal? Big Brother's been like this ever since it went to Channel 5. I'd have thought you'd all be used to it by now.

Of course Big Brother don't want Marc to leave - he's to big a character. So they'll do everything in their power to keep him in.

You seemed to think the changes were so insignificant that we shouldn't say anything against any new or more extreme forms of manipulation but should instead treat them as something we're "used to" and as no big deal.
  • Options
    jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not fixed

really :o:o:o