Helen hates people who think they're better than others

farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can't remember the exact quote but it was in last night's show where she said she something about how she hates when people think they're better than others. Is it just me or does anyone else think that about her?
The way she speaks down to people and directs those childish lip curls and head shakes towards others suggests it is her that thinks she's the better one.

Comments

• radders2012radders2012 Posts: 1,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    I can't remember the exact quote but it was in last night's show where she said she something about how she hates when people think they're better than others. Is it just me or does anyone else think that about her?
    The way she speaks down to people and directs those childish lip curls and head shakes towards others suggests it is her that thinks she's the better one.

Yeah a bit of self loathing there I think :-)
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I think practically everything Helen hates most about others, she is most guilty of herself. In fact, I find this often the case of people in general.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's constantly pulling thee stupid faces when others talk too.

Lets face it she thinks everyone in there is beneath her.
    Forum Member
    She's constantly pulling thee stupid faces when others talk too.

Lets face it she thinks everyone in there is beneath her.

Ah, you mean the old passive aggressive smirk, or the way she looks like she's just bitten into a shit sandwich every time someone dares to pull her up over anything? Yeah, seen that one played many times by people.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ænima wrote: »
    Ah, you mean the old passive aggressive smirk, or the way she looks like she's just bitten into a shit sandwich every time someone dares to pull her up over anything? Yeah, seen that one played many times by people.

The thing is they are such stupid/unattractive faces made all the worse by her new life preservers all aimed at letting others know her disapproval of what's being said (or who it's being said by)

And that's also why others a not comfortable being themselves in her presence as they are not stupid enough to think she will not be doing that (behind their back) when they are talking.
    Forum Member
    The thing is they are such stupid/unattractive faces made all the worse by her new life preservers all aimed at letting others know her disapproval of what's being said (or who it's being said by)

And that's also why others a not comfortable being themselves in her presence as they are not stupid enough to think she will not be doing that (behind their back) when they are talking.

Did you see the BBBOTS clip where Sam is making a speech for a task and Helen is sat around in the background, rolling her eyes as if she's having some kind of stroke?! At one point she even chips in to say Sam is waffling and demands she start her speech over again :o
  • yowie29yowie29 Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Did you see the BBBOTS clip where Sam is making a speech for a task and Helen is sat around in the background, rolling her eyes as if she's having some kind of stroke?! At one point she even chips in to say Sam is waffling and demands she start her speech over again :o

To be fair though Sam was pissed as a fart. I think she was annoyed that she couldn't hold her drink
    Forum Member
    yowie29 wrote: »
    To be fair though Sam was pissed as a fart. I think she was annoyed that she couldn't hold her drink

She's annoyed at everything though, she's always pulling those faces, and there are much better ways to communicate that annoyance, than this passive aggressive bs. None of the other housemates seemed particularly bothered by Sam, as usual it's Helen that has the problem.

I'm surprised nobody has had the balls to pull her up over her ridiculous faces when someone else is talking. I mean, in an argument, I can see she uses it to try and make the other person look ridiculous which is bad enough, but in regular conversation, I think someone needs to say something, I know I would if she did it to me.
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must hate everyone, Can see many people on the same level as her :kitty:
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The last six words in that title are superfluous. Helen hates people full stop. Even the people she would claim are 'friends' are just saps who, for whatever reason, bow to her and never question her, and I've no doubt she thinks they're feeble. As much as she claims to like honesty, it's really a one-way street with her.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remember folks.....we would never have heard of her if Wayne Rooney had gone home to his wife, instead of shagging her.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and if you are a fat person who thinks they are better than others , then she hates you even more :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    If Helen (and Mark) were just online personalities, they would be marked as trolls. They've just taken it to a real life level and have no idea how to really interact with people who are not like them.

They never to actually listen to what is being said to them or replies to their asinine accusations. They are closed minded and narcissistic sociopaths whom instead of considering what is being expressed to them as constructive criticism, take everything as an insult or challenge and lash out defensively. By doing this, they cannot see how hypocritical they are.

Really, the only way to deal with them is much like you do with online trolls, ignore them. Which, considering the personalities in BB house, is impossible. But, if the house were to ignore them for a few days, it would be great tv. Helen and Mark would rage, then pout, but no uncomfortable fights and the other housemates would be happier.

Much like letting a toddler scream and cry on the floor until they pass out from exhaustion.

^_^ And Hello! been lurking for a few years... just thought I would pop in for a comment.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think practically everything Helen hates most about others, she is most guilty of herself. In fact, I find this often the case of people in general.

Yes.

She thinks she is better than others, yet claims to hate this
    She lies, a hell of a lot, yet claims to hate this
    She is dishonest but seems to have the definition of 'honest' a little mixed up thinking it means blurting out random expletives :confused: so may actually forgive her for this one as she doesn't understand the meaning of the word honesty :D

She also hates people that are actually better than herself, whether they think it or know it to be fact or are even oblivious to it.

She just hates
    Forum Member
    Yes.

She thinks she is better than others, yet claims to hate this
    She lies, a hell of a lot, yet claims to hate this
    She is dishonest but seems to have the definition of 'honest' a little mixed up thinking it means blurting out random expletives :confused: so may actually forgive her for this one as she doesn't understand the meaning of the word honesty :D

She also hates people that are actually better than herself, whether they think it or know it to be fact or are even oblivious to it.

She just hates

It's also painfully obvious she has zero self awareness too when she says things like; "I've made an effort to be nice to people in here" when actually, she's made an effort to be horrible to people in there, and when she said "My personality is my best feature", when actually it's her worst, closely followed by that trout pout :D
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    The last six words in that title are superfluous. Helen hates people full stop. Even the people she would claim are 'friends' are just saps who, for whatever reason, bow to her and never question her, and I've no doubt she thinks they're feeble. As much as she claims to like honesty, it's really a one-way street with her.

This, exactly.