2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spinaker5 wrote: »
    I'm not keen on either of them.

I found Ricky entertaining to start off with but he now has an inflated idea of his own ability and Erin's routines don't help.

The judges have been more than kind to Natalie handing out the marks she's asked for. I don't think she and Vincent are well matched and her 'I'm gonna make Ali quake in her ballet pumps' remark sucks.
    Spidey wrote: »
    I actually gasped outloud when she said that......what an arrogance! :eek:

I thought that was a very funny remark. She has a great sense of humour which really works with Vincent's.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    All Eastenders actors have to keep their mouths open at all times. It's in the contract.;)

Ah, now I understand! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    I thought that was a very funny remark. She has a great sense of humour which really works with Vincent's.

Vincent has a sense of humour? No, really? So when he's reckons he's a love God he's just kidding right?
  • Options
    StrictlymadStrictlymad Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    *Laura* wrote: »
    That's how I saw it as well.

*shrugs*

Ido not think so did you see her face after Ali received her scores
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Natalie C and also Ricky G, though I think his last two dances have not been good. I don't like Chris Hollins....really don't know why, especially as Ola actually seems more likeable this series!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could not agree more she really thinks she is the bees knees

Good grief folks, she was joking, not being serious!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    Vincent has a sense of humour? No, really? So when he's reckons he's a love God he's just kidding right?

No. He's being serious then. :D
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dislike both, and they are both hopeless. Natalie Thumper's remarks about Ali are quite frankly ridiculous. She can't touch her . Natlie's ego is shocking! She is overmarked every single week. It's such a con!

i agree both are hopeless dancers but i would prefer ricky to stay for one more week and get rid of natalie first :mad:
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, she was applauding, smiling and cheering like everyone else.
  • Options
    StrictlymadStrictlymad Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Yes, she was applauding, smiling and cheering like everyone else.

I would call it more a fixed grin
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,185
    Forum Member

I've just re-watched it and she was smiling and clapping when they came off the dancefloor and was tapping Brian's bum when he got the scores. She looked genuinely pleased to me.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dana wrote: »
    Well obviously they are still getting enough of the public votes thus far, so many disagree.

I'll tell you frankly what it is - those two are the only ones left who most people have heard of (apart from maybe Tufnell). I certainly have never clapped eyes on any of the other nonentities before.
  • Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would call it more a fixed grin

* leaves you to your bitching session*

:yawn:
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree both are hopeless dancers but i would prefer ricky to stay for one more week and get rid of natalie first :mad:

Definitely.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I've warmed to Natalie as the weeks have gone by. I'm enjoying her in the competition and I love her enthusiasm and dedication. Ricky on the other hand - GET HIM OUT! Although, I'll be sad to see 'the new Erin' leave. She's been very different this series and I like it! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    River Man wrote: »
    How predictable.
    Thread after thread attacking Craig all week. Now he's gone the mob on here need someone else to target.

That's what I was wondering.

Oh he's kidding.
    Sylvia wrote: »
    I'll tell you frankly what it is - those two are the only ones left who most people have heard of (apart from maybe Tufnell). I certainly have never clapped eyes on any of the other nonentities before.

Well, unlike some of the rest, they do actually have personalities. It's reality TV afterall not a proper dance competition, otherwise they wouldn't have a public vote, since we all know the public are interested in more than perfect footwork.