Dave''s horrible negative experience with Keeva's breasts

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    glowboy wrote: »
    Gawd he makes me feel ill.

Tut-tutting as if Keeva had murdered someone.

What decade is he living in?

Typical God botherer, fully embracing repression.

He'd probably be happier if women weren't allowed to talk and had to wear a sackcloth.

The saddest part was that they were all nodding in agreement.
  • Options
    Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    riobrand wrote: »
    Tits are the "Devils Dumplings".

Ball Bags are OK though.:eek::D;)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    LMAO wrote: »
    He nominated Rachael #1 for sitting with no knickers on the first week, Dave has some very strange standards because he was positively encouraging Mario to get naked while Ben & JJ were talking.

Have you noticed that he only nominates women too. He has spent the last 2 days on maximum bltch drive against Keeva, Keeley & Josie & half the comments he makes aren`t even true.

I think he is one of the nastiest HMs in there.

The way he fawns all over Ben, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet gay.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The oddest thing was that the other HMs who were present for his rant seemed to be agreeing with him! :eek:

Have they taken leave of their senses? Or are they so caught up in the game or in personal vendettas that they welcomed an attack on Caoimhe even when it was irrational?

:confused:
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    The way he fawns all over Ben, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet gay.

definately when Ben was with Mario earlier he was hanging around watching them with his glasses nearly steaming up either with jealousy or lust i want sure;), he gives me the creeps, awful slimey man
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    The oddest thing was that the other HMs who were present for his rant seemed to be agreeing with him! :eek:

Have they taken leave of their senses? Or are they so caught up in the game or in personal vendettas that they welcomed an attack on Caoimhe even when it was irrational?

Yes, it's weird. He's convinced them (well, partially) that he is innately moral and what he thinks is therefore correct.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Maybe he just doesnt want that temptation round him?

Well he knows where the door is. :cool:
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God's barfly is disgusted by breasts. Yet he encouraged another man to run around and display his penis. Aaaaaargh! You just know he's in this until the end?
  • Options
    Forum Member

That's what I didn't get either. However, they all seem to agree with just about everything that Ben says if he backs Dave up. I'm more disappointed that none of the other females in the house stood up to him.
    maureens wrote: »
    definately when Ben was with Mario earlier he was hanging around watching them with his glasses nearly steaming up either with jealousy or lust i want sure;), he gives me the creeps, awful slimey man

His laugh gave me the creeps since the first night.....but now everything about him gives me the creeps. And people accuse Mario of being creepy, at least he's not a total hypocritical closet gay misogynist.
  • Options
    mdmanmdman Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    Yes, it's weird. He's convinced them (well, partially) that he is innately moral and what he thinks is therefore correct.

I thought the breasted were staying diplomatically quiet rather than actually agreeing with him. We'll see if any of them end up nomming him
  • Options
    Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    mdman wrote: »
    I thought the breasted were staying diplomatically quiet rather than actually agreeing with him. We'll see if any of them end up nomming him

If they had an ounce of character they would have said something. Incredible bunch of useless shallow people on this years show.

Can you imagine an Aisleyne or Anna letting him away with those comments?
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth has he gone into the house? I think he prefers men to be honest.Hes always hugging the men but not the girls, also did anyone see Andrew lay his head right near Daves crotch?
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Dave just wants rid of Keeva...
    I dont see how a person claiming to love people no matter what can be realistic in there.
    Keeva didnt get her boobs out.
    Her shirt got wet because Josie pulled her into the bath.
    He's making that an excuse all of a sudden.
    Dave just doesnt like her...so why does he not admit it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mdman wrote: »
    Yes, it could be that they think (probably rightly) that it's pointless to disagree with him, because he'll go into one of his self-justificatory rants, backed up with god's approval.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    She's just a devil woman, with evil on her mind

- Cliff Richard there, a famous Christian and a famous ..er.. board rules I reckon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave just wants rid of Keeva...
    I dont see how a person claiming to love people no matter what can be realistic in there.
    Keeva didnt get her boobs out.
    Her shirt got wet because Josie pulled her into the bath.
    He's making that an excuse all of a sudden.
    Dave just doesnt like her...so why does he not admit it.

Because he wants to claim to love everyone. Thus he is taking a supposedly moral stance on it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Renee31 wrote: »
    Because he wants to claim to love everyone. Thus he is taking a supposedly moral stance on it.

If you listen to him sitting in that nest with Ben, he hates everybody. I don't think one person has been missed from his righteousness on how people should be according to Dave's new Bible. :eek:
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a lying creeping hypocrite. That was totally dishonest, manufactured, false moral outrage.

The man is constantly lying around like a degenerate lazy lump displaying acres of his ample flesh, with legs splayed and his shoes on the backs of all the furniture. Too many to recount are the instances of his own dubious handling and fondling of women and men. Family values are something he just suddenly and miraculously remembered when he wanted to have a go at yet another woman and wasn't even honest enough to do a straightforward back stab on Caoimhe. Spiteful, lying so-and-so has to pretend he is better than he is and thinks we don't see his whining whingeing targeting of Caoimhe for what it is. Grrr...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    i agree with every word i more or less said the same, he cant stand a women showing a bit of flesh but has a man layed on hid d**k, hits the womens bum's with his cane when they are in bed, pulls them out of bed, straddles the men and does the typewriter on them, cuddling, kissing hand holding them, i honestly cant stand him a hypocrite of the biggest kind, i hate booing but i want the crowd to give him the biggest boooooooo of the series.

Agreed.
    roadieboys wrote: »
    He was just another, who over the last 2 days has tried to turn peeps against Keeva .. Josie (sly, evil b*tch!) being the worst offender!

Plan worked. :mad:

Dave's Hypocrisy is astonishing. As many have said he actively encouraged Mario to flaunt his penis/testicles, then states seeing nipples through a wet t shirt is negative behaviour! Get him out!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    He is a lying creeping hypocrite. That was totally dishonest, manufactured, false moral outrage.

The man is constantly lying around like a degenerate lazy lump displaying acres of his ample flesh, with legs splayed and his shoes on the backs of all the furniture. Too many to recount are the instances of his own dubious handling and fondling of women and men. Family values are something he just suddenly and miraculously remembered when he wanted to have a go at yet another woman and wasn't even honest enough to do a straightforward back stab on Caoimhe. Spiteful, lying so-and-so has to pretend he is better than he is and thinks we don't see his whining whingeing targeting of Caoimhe for what it is. Grrr...
    You speak total sense. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Corin 'let's sunbathe topless' agree with his stance on Keeva's breasts?
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think what we are seeing is cabin fever mixed with mob mentality aka group delusion. It's a bit like a previous set of housemates convincing themselves that that certain person (who will be namesless) was essential to their well being and the decent running of the house and that the world would view said housemate as a loveable national granny figure so they couldn’t possibly stand up to her. Why would they think the audience would mind that she made them go to bed early, keep the house tidy, not play too boisterously etc?

Another set convinced themselves that the world outside was pinning to be entertained by fun time Charlie who would be the run away winner.

In this case they have labelled anyone who disagrees with the group thinking a negative influence as apparenlty wanting to stay up late, drink and party are very very very bad. I think they believe it. The house has sent them cuckooo (another technical term).
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good job he's not on the German version of BB:

http://www.zikro.net/watch_video.php?v=da789522c4436bb
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Good job he's not on the German version of BB: