Options

xmas on ee will be amaizing

eastendersboieastendersboi Posts: 3,761
Forum Member
✭✭✭
all we know is that stacey leaves after janine revels stacey killed archie, there is another confrontation presumably between stacey and janine this time a knife is involved with one of the 2 being stabbed, my bets janine is stabbed by herslelf in front of stacey and forces her out or she will go to the cops & a possible face from the past returns hopefully sean slater. all this is why i really do believe it will be one of the best xmas episodes ever, and what makes it refreshing is that we know enough to make us all want to watch it.

Comments

• Options
    Kestrel1992Kestrel1992 Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plus Tanyas back for good. Finally! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus Tanyas back for good. Finally! :)

i know i can't wait for her, she is great and i wonder how long it will take for them to realise they should be together. despite there history they are made for eachother, a bit like kat and alfie
  • Options
    Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares about Tanya now, shes been gone for too long and we have moved on.

Lovin' Janine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares about Tanya now, shes been gone for too long and we have moved on.

Lovin' Janine.

i'm loving janine too one of the best at the moment been a very slow burner since she came back but now she is at her best in every way possible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to soaplife Tanya and Greg turn up on Roxys doorstep the morning after seeing in new year to view her house and they decide they want to buy it!

Also, I was wondering, the storyline over Christmas where Janine allegedly plays Laurens recording of Stacey's confession to a packed Queen Vic, I wonder if they will play it so that everyone thinks her confession was a function of her bipolar? If you have seen the Christmas promo it shows Ronnie and Roxy confronting Stacey outside The Vic asking her if she did it. I think they will play it so that people think she just flipped out in a moment of madness and confessed because she was off her pills or something and they won't really believe it was her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Janine AND Tanya! My two favourite characters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to soaplife Tanya and Greg turn up on Roxys doorstep the morning after seeing in new year to view her house and they decide they want to buy it!

Also, I was wondering, the storyline over Christmas where Janine allegedly plays Laurens recording of Stacey's confession to a packed Queen Vic, I wonder if they will play it so that everyone thinks her confession was a function of her bipolar? If you have seen the Christmas promo it shows Ronnie and Roxy confronting Stacey outside The Vic asking her if she did it. I think they will play it so that people think she just flipped out in a moment of madness and confessed because she was off her pills or something and they won't really believe it was her.

well whatever the outcome i think it will be the episode that we have been waiting for because when ee do deliver it's normally unforgettable stuff
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to see Tanya back, One of my favourite characters, Also Stacey is one of my all time favourite characters and i just hope her exit is amazing!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    matty_a wrote: »
    Can't wait to see Tanya back, One of my favourite characters, Also Stacey is one of my all time favourite characters and i just hope her exit is amazing!

i think it's fair to say you will not be disappointed by her exit and they have even suggested it will go down as the greatest ever exit after all she is one of the all time greats on eastenders so its only right that it transcends to screen
  • Options
    *Elle*90*Elle*90 Posts: 3,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah I don't think everyone will automatically believe it. Most would be too confused to comprehend it. Stacey's confession also could be seen as someone goading her and telling them what they want to hear rather than it being the truth. However Stacey's reaction will give herself away more than likely. The Bi Polar thing as well, I'm sure some will speculate that. Maybe even what Max did - as her having an episode being the reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but surly if she goes down max should aswell considering he knew the truth, i believe it's called preventing the court of justice,
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Where has everyone got this rumour that someone will be stabbed from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    Where has everyone got this rumour that someone will be stabbed from?

it's not a rumour it's been revealed it's happening with a kitchen knife and from what ive read it might be janine stabs herself to force stacey out or she will blame stacey for the stab as people might believe it as she has given her a big motive to do so
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    it's not a rumour it's been revealed it's happening with a kitchen knife and from what ive read it might be janine stabs herself to force stacey out or she will blame stacey for the stab as people might believe it as she has given her a big motive to do so

ooo thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    ooo thanks!

Yep, Radio Times said something along the lines of 'This is so heavily embargoed we can't reveal anything else... But a certain character has a run in with a carving knife...'
  • Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    but surly if she goes down max should aswell considering he knew the truth, i believe it's called preventing the court of justice,

perverting the course of justice ;)
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    :yawn:

I usually quietly look forward to the big christmas reveal around now, but everyone learning Stacey killed Archie, Stacey and Janine confronting each other over Ryan and Stacey's affair? Hardly Stax or Sharongate is it? Meh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    :yawn:

I usually quietly look forward to the big christmas reveal around now, but everyone learning Stacey killed Archie, Stacey and Janine confronting each other over Ryan and Stacey's affair? Hardly Stax or Sharongate is it? Meh.
    Nah Stax and Sharongate were a different kind of reveal which affected nearly every character surrounding the storyline. This one is only about Stacey (and also Jean) which is why not many people are taking much interest in it I think.

In my opinion I think Simon Ashdown (who also wrote Stax) will deliver. :)
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for it! :D