Katona facing bankruptcy AGAIN

thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the hell's she doing to be declaring herself bankrupt for a third time? I can only imagine that she's spending more than she's bringing in. She must be missing living the expensive life.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Well what would you suggest somebody does to stop it?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet she's still living in a massive house and sending the kids to private school though.

It's for reasons like this that I have absolutely no sympathy for KK. It doesn't matter how many times she claims to have changed and moved on, she just carries on taking absolutely no responsibility for her own life, blaming everyone else for her problems and making the same mistake over and over again. She learns nothing and doesn't appear to give a crap
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Only spend what they earn? Don't go on holiday all the time? The things normal people do to live life. She seems to think she is entitled to everything
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Only spend what they earn? Don't go on holiday all the time? The things normal people do to live life. She seems to think she is entitled to everything

Get an actual job - radical I know!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Get an actual job - radical I know!

That is a ludicrous suggestion:D
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    shes a chav,what do you expect?

maybe she could live on benefits street now black dees in nick?

shed fit in nicely
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bet she's still living in a massive house and sending the kids to private school though.

It's for reasons like this that I have absolutely no sympathy for KK. It doesn't matter how many times she claims to have changed and moved on, she just carries on taking absolutely no responsibility for her own life, blaming everyone else for her problems and making the same mistake over and over again. She learns nothing and doesn't appear to give a crap

Indeed saw her Gaff on Through The Keyhole last year. One of the panel shouted out "shes bankrupt though". Might have been Holly Willoghby. Can't remember though.
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Working the system, spend all the money she earns then just tell the taxman to go jump when it's due. What's a year, she has kids so they aren't allowed to take away all her assets are they?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Working the system, spend all the money she earns then just tell the taxman to go jump when it's due. What's a year, she has kids so they aren't allowed to take away all her assets are they?

I doubt she has any assets. The house is rented, the cars will be on lease. She should downsize from her 6 bedroom house and start taking a bit of responsibility.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Start living in the real world and forget this idea that they're a celebrity worthy of a celebrity life style? That might be a good start for her. Oh and perhaps not have any more kids until she can afford to?

Don't get me wrong I actually think she's an alright person and probably wouldn't hurt a fly but clearly she is spending a lot more than is coming in and needs to do something about that.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt she has any assets.

That aren't worth looking at anyway.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand how that can happen? How does she get credit :confused: surely her credit rating would be ziltch, she probably couldn't even get a block buster card :p
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww...the poor kids!

Looks like Mummy Katona may take the hammer out to smash their piggy banks once again.

While the kids bawl their eyes out, Kerry shouts at them: "Listen to me, kiddies! Mummy needs your money more than you lot do!"
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    Start living in the real world and forget this idea that they're a celebrity worthy of a celebrity life style? That might be a good start for her. Oh and perhaps not have any more kids until she can afford to?

Don't get me wrong I actually think she's an alright person and probably wouldn't hurt a fly but clearly she is spending a lot more than is coming in and needs to do something about that.

The impression I got from "it shouldn't be allowed to go on" was that somebody other than Kerry should do something about it, to me. Maybe I just read it wrong
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,981
    Forum Member

Get her signed up for Benefit Street?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    5th kid on the way; almost certain to split from the latest sap because 'eee weren't wot 'ee said ee woz but I brought him 15 lamborghinis and a helicopter', followed by another sap (probably road tested by Sue Katona to test veracity), an appearance on 'Celebrity enemas', an OK centre spread announcing 'I've changed, it were mee baaaaah polar meds that made me act like a cretin, now I'm in control and 'aving a babby with our Duane and 'ee knows I 'aven't got a penny', followed, swiftly, by the 15th bankruptcy and 'it weren't my fault, our Duane spent all our money while I was bombed off me titz on Lambrusco and petrol'.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always thought Brian was paying for his two girls private education
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The story about her going bankrupt is in the scum and by a "friend" ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Jesus! This woman's been bankrupt more than the amount of times I've had hot dinners!
  • snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She saying on twitter its all lies
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Um....stop spending far more money than they earn? There are a lot of people with real financial problems at the moment, because of very bad luck and unfortunate circumstances such as losing jobs, through no fault of their own. But come on, Katona is taking the pee. This will be the third time (if true, and frankly even though she says its bull, I don't think you can believe a word of what she says). It must be galling for people who have worked hard and who are genuinely struggling to see her apparently going bankrupt, yet still living the high life.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A six bedroomed house in Oxfordshire! Who does she think she is? I did read the kids are now at state school
    What magazine is stupid enough to cough up £50000 for her THIRD wedding? I guess it must be OK again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Jesus! This woman's been bankrupt more than the amount of times I've had hot dinners!

You have only had one hot meal ...EVER ;-)
  • occyoccy Posts: 65,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least she's admitted something " You might be a household name and look rich" Lots of it is probably on HP. Eyes are always deceiving when we see all those pop stars, actors and footballers with big flashy houses and cars.