Options

The Lucie Jones Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    claire_louiseclaire_louise Posts: 9,948
    Forum Member
    EmmettB wrote: »
    Another article about the modelling from the Marie Claire website.

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/news/fashion/442248/first-look-lucie-jones-releases-debut-modelling-shots.html

I'd love if one of these magazines was able to publish some higher quality versions of those photos.

Thankyou :)

Here's a video from Lucie's gig in Sheffield?? with Rikki.
    Lucie's from 3.10ish onwards- short clips of her singing don't stop believing, The climb and this is me- then a few seconds of the lucky buggers meeting her! :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRgMBq_adQE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Claire,

Great close up of Lucie at around 7:46 :eek:.

That would be so lucky seeing Lucie at such a small gig and they were all practically standing beside her. It looked like some school to me.
  • Options
    worldfreeworldfree Posts: 2,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lucie's from 3.10ish onwards- short clips of her singing don't stop believing, The climb and this is me- then a few seconds of the lucky buggers meeting her! :p
    Thanks claire_louise!
    The video is nearly unwatchable for how shaky it is,but Lucie sounds great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, claire_louise :) Looks like her gig at Leeds Grammar School. Interesting visuals! lol :p :rolleyes: And interesting close-up of Lucie right at the end – "nice shot of up my nose there!" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tweet from craven gossip:
    Lloyd Daniels, Lucie Jones, Miss Frank, Stacie Solomon, Joe Mcelderry & more expected to attend THRILLER Gala Event. Lyric Theatre 7pm about 1 hour ago from web
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys :) Glad other press articles are still talking about Lucie's first shoot. More publicity the better although The Sun's headline is predictable but I wouldn't expect anything else from them.
    So jealous of Team Lloycie meeting Lucie again and for 20mins. Stalking does pay off after all :p Not sure if I like Love Story or not but if it gives Lucie an extra song then I'll approve. The duet can't be much worse than Diana and Fuzzy Wuzzy last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks, claire_louise :) Looks like her gig at Leeds Grammar School. Interesting visuals! lol :p :rolleyes: And interesting close-up of Lucie right at the end – "nice shot of up my nose there!" :D

Aye that it was! I don't know why i said Sheffield!!

Aww wow she's so lucky!! Bet she'll have a great time! :D Hope we get a twitpic or something! :D
    cfc86 wrote: »
    Hey guys :) Glad other press articles are still talking about Lucie's first shoot. More publicity the better although The Sun's headline is predictable but I wouldn't expect anything else from them.
    So jealous of Team Lloycie meeting Lucie again and for 20mins. Stalking does pay off after all :p Not sure if I like Love Story or not but if it gives Lucie an extra song then I'll approve. The duet can't be much worse than Diana and Fuzzy Wuzzy last year.

I love that the press are still talking about those pics of Lucie- like you said the more publicity the better! :)
    Well I like Lloyd whereas I didn't like Fuzzy at all so it's a winner for me already lol! Plus it's more of a modern song so doubt it would be as cheesy as Diana and Fuzzy Wuzzy's duet.... I bet it's not even them whose singing Love Story- but I hope it is, though i'd be pissed if she has to lose a song for it seeing as we are only getting two as it is! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks Hulot,

I hope the paparazzi are watching. If we are lucky there might some photos/video of the event around tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you live in or not far from Wales, Lucie's performing at the Party On The Pitch at Tycroes, Ammanford (in Dyfed, to the north of Swansea) on Saturday 19 June. The lineup is The Animals (with Spencer Davis), Lucie Jones, Rhapsody, The Secret Faces, P'Tcheaow!, Bus Stop and DJ Terry Bishop :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you live in or not far from Wales, Lucie's performing at the Party On The Pitch at Tycroes, Ammanford (in Dyfed, to the north of Swansea) on Saturday 19 June. The lineup is The Animals (with Spencer Davis), Lucie Jones, Rhapsody, The Secret Faces, P'Tcheaow!, Bus Stop and DJ Terry Bishop :)
    The lineup isn´t that great apart from Lucie!:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    worldfree wrote: »
    The lineup isn´t that great apart from Lucie!:)

I agree- If I could go, the only reason would be because Lucie is there! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheers Hulot,

I thought that was Ty Croes North Wales for a moment which would have been easy for me to get to.

Never really heard of any of them. I think Bus Stop had something to do with Daz Sampson who done the Eurovision for the UK a few years ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Animals was a 60s R&B group now in their umpteenth reincarnation. Spencer Davis was born in Swansea and led his own band (the Spencer Davis Group) in the 60s. The Secret Faces is a South Wales band http://www.thesecretfaces.co.uk/ And Bus Stop must be the road-side pole Lucie was swinging on in one of those pics from her trip to Geneva :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, Bus Stop.

It just seems like such a weird mix but I guess with Lucie being a local girl she would be good for the line up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye that it was! I don't know why i said Sheffield!!

Aww wow she's so lucky!! Bet she'll have a great time! :D Hope we get a twitpic or something! :D

I love that the press are still talking about those pics of Lucie- like you said the more publicity the better! :)
    Well I like Lloyd whereas I didn't like Fuzzy at all so it's a winner for me already lol! Plus it's more of a modern song so doubt it would be as cheesy as Diana and Fuzzy Wuzzy's duet.... I bet it's not even them whose singing Love Story- but I hope it is, though i'd be pissed if she has to lose a song for it seeing as we are only getting two as it is! :o
    If it is Lucie and Lloyd and Lucie loses a song I'm gonna slap Lloyd :p just cause I can't slap Lucie. I'd rather Lucie do two songs rather than a duet with Lloyd. Won't they be doing You Are Not Alone and I think last year the finalists, minus Fuzzy, JLS and Alex, did Ain't No Mountain High Enough too so there's a chance of two group songs.

Anyone wanna pay for my flight :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    If it is Lucie and Lloyd and Lucie loses a song I'm gonna slap Lloyd :p just cause I can't slap Lucie. I'd rather Lucie do two songs rather than a duet with Lloyd. Won't they be doing You Are Not Alone and I think last year the finalists, minus Fuzzy, JLS and Alex, did Ain't No Mountain High Enough too so there's a chance of two group songs.

Anyone wanna pay for my flight :p

Ahh yes, hopefully they'll do the two group songs aswell!! I'll only like Lucie and lloyd to do a duet if it means an extra song- as has been said before Diana lost a song last year for her cheesy duet- but this year J&E have been given extra songs so maybe Lucie has too?? :confused: Meh I can hope!! lol

As for paying for your flights- erm Nooo :p
    Just checked and it would take almost 6 hours for me to drive there so I have no hope :o and that's without getting lost ha!
  • Options
    ilovelucieilovelucie Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi team lucie how's everyone?:) did I tell you that ilovelucie:p,6 days till I see lucie for the first time can't wait guys!!!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh yes, hopefully they'll do the two group songs aswell!! I'll only like Lucie and lloyd to do a duet if it means an extra song- as has been said before Diana lost a song last year for her cheesy duet- but this year J&E have been given extra songs so maybe Lucie has too?? :confused: Meh I can hope!! lol

As for paying for your flights- erm Nooo :p
    Just checked and it would take almost 6 hours for me to drive there so I have no hope :o and that's without getting lost ha!

If they do duet least it won't be as bad as last year. Diana showed Fuzzy up while least Lloyd can sing and Lucie won't show him up.
    Looks like I'll have to pay for myself then :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ilovelucie wrote: »
    Hi team lucie how's everyone?:) did I tell you that ilovelucie:p,6 days till I see lucie for the first time can't wait guys!!!:D
    You´re close now!
    Then you can tell us what songs she did and we going later on can know what to expect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey lucie fans :) havent been in here in agesss! :o

You probably don't care but heres some vids of us meeting Lucie yesterday! sorry we're screaming our heads off so you cant really tell what shes saying but still :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6rmUj3N48U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfrVZNHGQPs

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    elise..x wrote: »

You probably don't care but heres some vids of us meeting Lucie yesterday! sorry we're screaming our heads off so you cant really tell what shes saying but still :)

LOL thanks for those :) Don't understand a word you're all saying though but never mind :p Eeeek bet it was amazing :D:D I am not jealous at all!! lol
  • Options
    hannah-xhannah-x Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HanAndRo wrote: »
    omg met lucie again today, it was amazing!!! :o

still so excited :o we didn't have school today so thought we'd go to the rehearsals and wait for them to finish, and when lucie came out we just went absolutely crazyyy!! her taxi didn't come for about twenty minutes so we were just having a conversation and stuff, can't believe she twitpic-ed us! she was so lovely and funny!! aghhh it was so good :):o
    Sorry I'm a bit late here but oooh you lucky lucky things! I'm not jealous.. not at all! :o;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all!! :)
    Have any of you come across bing.com and xrank before? First time for me this evening :o If you use the link below, it'll take you to a page from where you can access videos and images – click on "More videos" and a page of thumbnails vid screens will open up. Hover the cursor over a vid and it starts playing. Click on the vid and you'll get taken to the site that hosts the vid (YouTube, Metacafe, Dailymotion, or whatever). Loads of stuff to explore under videos and under images too lol :)
    http://www.bing.com/xrank/search?q=Lucie+Jones&FORM=XECR&p1=[GenericXRankAnswer+Name%3d%22lucie+jones%22+Rank%3d%2220%22+DisplayName%3d%22Lucie+Jones%22+EntityType%3d%22celebrity%22+Sort%3d%22Movement%22]&wf=XRankListEntity
    That link looks a bit complicated, but I've checked it and it works. If you have problems with it, try this one and then click on "Lucie Jones" on right-hand side of page under "Today's xTreme Movers" http://www.bing.com/xrank?cc=uk&form=MSNH
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are other videos of 16-year-old Lucie & Co singing Jambo at a Scout Jamboree but this one is possibly the best. Sad though that the video is low resolution but this doesn't affect Lucie's voice, nor her beaming smile – this girl just loves to sing :phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85lpTCGqNq8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elise..x wrote: »

Wow thanks elise, they are great :D.

Craven Gossip has said most of the contestants are staying at the Malmaison Hotel in Liverpool. They must be there until the tour starts in Liverpool on the 14th.

I couldn't find anthing relating to Lucie from the Thriller thingy last night. Graziella has tweeted a pic but its only has Joe and Rachel in it.