♥ Steverly tie the knot

Comments

• Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrtrobz wrote: »
    That will be a very power struggled relationship, doomed from the start to be honest. Steven was a controlling man child and anyone who claims to have an optopic pregnancy, sells the story to a magazine and then goes on BOTS with a false pregnancy bump making light of the situation is a corrupt individual who will get no respect from me.

Yep, that pretty well sums up these sad little people and the inevitable outcome of this pathological relationship. The pregnancy stunt on BOTS will forever be one of the most inexplicable and inappropriate things I've ever seen a housemate do. It's a shame she is American; she has not represented our country well at all.
    Keviness wrote: »
    Not surprised, she's a miserable little cow.

I thought it was getting deported?

"it" :D:D:D
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Will they be honeymooning in one of the 119 countries that he's already visited or will he try for 120? Maybe better to have a fortnight in Torquay. Just in case she has problems with immigration again. :D
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will they be honeymooning in one of the 119 countries that he's already visited or will he try for 120? Maybe better to have a fortnight in Torquay. Just in case she has problems with immigration again. :D

They do say that Thailand is the most dangerous place on earth to visit for a tourist so why don't we all club up together for them as a present ?
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    I can't believe, this sh1te is on the DS home page with a big feckin photo too. Very slow news day.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    erin_p wrote: »
    Kimberley looks so happy....NOT

https://instagram.com/p/1oC0ehJgSM/

I think this is actually her most ecstatic expression. :D
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Kimberly, what a waste. :(
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member

She was probably thinking How long will I have to stay in this showmance storyline before I get my big cheque.

She got herself into this farce, she'll have to live with old Steve now, sleep in his bed. :o
  • clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How lovely.

I wish the controlling, boggle-eyed, sleazoid groom and the fembot bride all the happiness for the future.
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member

To be fair that's exactly the expression I'd have if I'd just married him or even been sat next to the berk..but then again she's probably wildly delighted, who can tell with her? Her face is a mask at the best if times, here she's in full realdoll mode.

Such a weird relationship, I usually wish wedding couples well whatever, so um yeah, hope it works out.
  • Chris_P_WhiteChris_P_White Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clara28 wrote: »
    How lovely.

I wish the controlling, boggle-eyed, sleazoid groom and the fembot bride all the happiness for the future.

Haha! This made me laugh out loud first thing on a Monday morning. You deserve a prize for making that happen :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchiedalquist
    she looks like she is at a funeral, not her wedding…mind you the reality of w hat she has just done has probably just hit her !!

helenmwood86
    You look like a ****ing gold fish you over opinionated ginger boggle eyed ****, concentrate on your shit mullet hair cut rather than people that are happy! 😊 @conchiedalquist

Just a reminder of how classy Helen is to any of you who voted her to win last summer.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Apparently Pauline caused a fracas with the catering staff at the reception when one of them picked up a plate...
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J_R wrote: »
    Just a reminder of how classy Helen is to any of you who voted her to win last summer.

Yes.... that particular outspewing of bile was directed at me LOLOL. And I was not even referring to Helen at all, but the photo of the most miserable bride I have ever seen. Lord help us all if she decides to read the Daily Mail comments.... she and her equally classy bridesmaid don't come out of it well. All that was missing was a lamp post and a solicitor.

As the great Abraham Lincoln is quoted as saying.... "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    :o

Blimey.

The fame hungry looking down on the free loading people.

Why don't they all realise nobody gives a damn
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helen wont let anything drop her twitter is just as bad as katie hopkins
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    J_R wrote: »

OMG still cannot believe she won!
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    Apparently Pauline caused a fracas with the catering staff at the reception when one of them picked up a plate...

The hilarity of Helen criticising Mark for turning down a free holiday. As if she is the better person for gladly letting someone else pay for her to go! The irony is clearly lost on her.

And why would she expect Jale to want to go to their wedding? I'd expect them to pay me to attend too if I was her!

(Mark and Matthew are together?!)
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Star sure done a job on Jale, I'd take them to the cleaners for slander :D
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    The hilarity of Helen criticising Mark for turning down a free holiday. As if she is the better person for gladly letting someone else pay for her to go! The irony is clearly lost on her.

And why would she expect Jale to want to go to their wedding? I'd expect them to pay me to attend too if I was her!

Haha just read the article or should I say Helens whinge about the other housemates (move on already) and how she is so good to others and is the best friend you could find! You just have to laugh at her, she really is a pathetic little nobody who is fame and money hungry
  • Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe this wedding actually took place. Wasn't it established that Steve wasn't a multi millionaire and that he lived at his mum's and worked in the family business? Does he have a stash of money offshore or something? I can only assume she still thinks or knows he has money! The guy is a controlling, self obsessed creep. Why would you marry that? :confused:

In the Daily Mail link, Pic 2 sums up her thoughts on this wedding. She has a look of dread, like someone being led to the gallows.

As for Helen's scathing attack on Mark and Jale, her twitter retorts and those of her 'fans' are vile. I also still can't believe she won.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Does she mean that Mark dropped out without telling Steven and so wasted the ticket that could have been been used by someone else if only he had told them? :confused:
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^Just realised I quoted the wrong thing above. Oops.
    Does she mean that Mark dropped out without telling Steven and so wasted the ticket that could have been been used by someone else if only he had told them? :confused:

I'm really not sure. It's hard to understand Helen sometimes :D Either way, it's hilarious to see her try and make herself out to be the good person by letting someone pay for her holiday, and those who turned it down/didn't go, the bad ones!