Grimm - Season 4 - US Pace

Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seejay63 wrote: »
    OR - maybe they need Julia to take the potion to turn into Adalind, then 'do the business' and in the way of magic type stuff it will give him his powers back.

Juliette (I was thinking Who's Julia :confused:)

Sounds about right.

I'm guessing Juliette won't agree to do it at first, both because she doesn't really want Nick to get his powers back and the having to turn into Adilind bit.
  • seejay63seejay63 Posts: 8,800
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »
    Juliette (I was thinking Who's Julia :confused:

Oops :blush: Senior moment :blush:
  • Sharon87Sharon87 Posts: 3,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else seen this weeks episode?

Interesting idea that Juliette will have to look like Adiland in order to reverse the spell! Can't wait for that scene!

I'm just looking forward to Nick being a Grimm again, it will get real old fast if he doesn't get his grimm on again soon!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds about right.

I'm guessing Juliette won't agree to do it at first, both because she doesn't really want Nick to get his powers back and the having to turn into Adilind bit.

Juliette agreed to that a lot quicker than I thought she would.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Hmm I am struggling with the Adalind storyline, its boring me to tears at the moment. I think its a large cast of characters, hers is the one that needs to be dropped.

I am glad Juliette is on board with Nick getting his powers back at last.

AND TELL WU ALREADY!
    Forum Member
    Juliette agreed to that a lot quicker than I thought she would.

She realised that it's essential for everybody that Nick is a Grimm again.

I thought the Alice in Wonderland touches were quite good in this episode. I almost expected to see some little cakes saying "eat me" :D

I do like Bud, he always makes me laugh :D
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She realised that it's essential for everybody that Nick is a Grimm again.

I thought the Alice in Wonderland touches were quite good in this episode. I almost expected to see some little cakes saying "eat me" :D

I do like Bud, he always makes me laugh :D

I do, too. And I especially like the fact that he was just some Portland small-time actor who made the most of a bit part.
  • Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see that Nick's a Grimm again. That plot was starting to get boring. I'm wondering if Josh is going to become a Grimm soon too. It seems a bit random to have him back considering his main purpose last season was to give Nick the key and I thought he wouldn't be seen or heard of after that. Looks like the race is on between Victor, Adalind and Elizabeth to find Diana and Kelly. I'm really not sure who I want to get there first because Kelly will probably decapitate whoever tries to take the child.
  • JenzenJenzen Posts: 7,364
    Forum Member
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    I'm really not sure who I want to get there first because Kelly will probably decapitate whoever tries to take the child.

Well if you put it like I am going to have to go with Adalind getting there first! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering if Josh is going to become a Grimm soon too. It seems a bit random to have him back considering his main purpose last season was to give Nick the key and I thought he wouldn't be seen or heard of after that.

Looks like the Josh plotline (for now anyway) was just to give Trubel a reason to leave Portland.

No idea if Trubel is gone for good or not though. I'm guessing she might still return occasionally to help Nick out but only for the odd episode or two.

We'll probably eventually find out that she and Josh have ended up together and Josh's kids will be potential Grimms even if he never becomes one.

Speaking of Kids I hope Juliette isn't pregnant but she probably will be and the Kid will be some sort of magical being due to being conceived while Juliette was under the Adalind lookalike spell. There may also be some effect from Nick's exposure to the Zombie Toxin though they seem to have dropped that plotline.

They really need to tell Wu what's going on, if he investigates things by himself it will not end well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the Josh plotline (for now anyway) was just to give Trubel a reason to leave Portland.

No idea if Trubel is gone for good or not though. I'm guessing she might still return occasionally to help Nick out but only for the odd episode or two.

We'll probably eventually find out that she and Josh have ended up together and Josh's kids will be potential Grimms even if he never becomes one.

Speaking of Kids I hope Juliette isn't pregnant but she probably will be and the Kid will be some sort of magical being due to being conceived while Juliette was under the Adalind lookalike spell. There may also be some effect from Nick's exposure to the Zombie Toxin though they seem to have dropped that plotline.

They really need to tell Wu what's going on, if he investigates things by himself it will not end well.

Yeah I think Trubel and Josh are gone for the time being anyway but maybe we'll get an episode that shows what they're up to somewhere down the line. I still think Josh will become a Grimm though. I can see some sort of scenario where a lot of Grimms might be needed to either battle the royals over the final key if/when we get to that stage or else battle the Wesen Council over something and Nick, Kelly, Trubel (and maybe Josh) might have to team up for it. I also wouldn't mind if Trubel and josh returned having travelled the world and found a couple of keys just to move that plot along and then kelly or someone else might arrive with a couple of keys too.

BIB - Regarding Wu
    it looks like they tell him in the next episode based on the promo

I'm also a bit worried too that the writers are trying to pull something weird with Juliette's pregnancy. Like she'll somehow give birth to hexenbiest/grimm hybrid or that biologically the baby would be Adalind's or something.
    Forum Member
    I also wouldn't mind if Trubel and josh returned having travelled the world and found a couple of keys just to move that plot along and then kelly or someone else might arrive with a couple of keys too.

The keys plotline seems to have fizzled out.
    BIB - Regarding Wu
    it looks like they tell him in the next episode based on the promo
    I hope so. At least he'll realise he wasn't going mad before
    I'm also a bit worried too that the writers are trying to pull something weird with Juliette's pregnancy. Like she'll somehow give birth to hexenbiest/grimm hybrid or that biologically the baby would be Adalind's or something.

I thought that it might end up being a Hexenbeist/Grimm. I wonder what sort of problems that would cause?
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the Josh & Trubel plot line reeked of 'spin off' to me :D With Josh being Tubel's Juliette
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The keys plotline seems to have fizzled out.

I hope so. At least he'll realise he wasn't going mad before

I thought that it might end up being a Hexenbeist/Grimm. I wonder what sort of problems that would cause?

BIB - It should surely cause problems since Grimm blood destroys hexenbiests that'd mean the child technically couldn't have both bloodlines without suffering some kind of adverse reaction
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB - It should surely cause problems since Grimm blood destroys hexenbiests that'd mean the child technically couldn't have both bloodlines without suffering some kind of adverse reaction

It didn't "destroy" the hexenbiest, just took away her powers.

But ... that doesn't matter. Yet.

I loved this last episode, lots of good cliffhangers for the mid-season break.

Poor Wu. Poor Monroe. And Juliet ... oh my!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok well the reveal that Juliette is now a hexenbiest is pretty dull since Nick's blood will sort out that problem if she wants rid of her new powers. Although she may want to keep them as it means she can see Wesen even when they don't woge voluntarily
  • MikeAP001MikeAP001 Posts: 1,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    It didn't "destroy" the hexenbiest, just took away her powers.

But ... that doesn't matter. Yet.

I loved this last episode, lots of good cliffhangers for the mid-season break.

Poor Wu. Poor Monroe. And Juliet ... oh my!
    In the States, there's one more episode 'til the mid-season. So, I wonder what else will happen. Anyway, the midseason finale should be a good watch. :D:confused:

I'm waiting to see Josh turn into a Grimm... maybe a blood transfusion. He gets shot. He needs blood. Trubel's a match. Transfused blood turns on the latent Grimm?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So will they have Wu go insane or will he come to accept all the weirdness?

Juliette becoming a Hexenbiest actually took me by surprise, once they dismissed the pregnancy idea I thought it would be something like she would start seeing what Adalind is seeing (like Nick did for a bit).

So Monroe and Rosalee probably go missing but no one realises as it's assumed they've gone on their honeymoon.

I'm guessing Nick or Hank will find out that the cop on protection duty had oddly volunteered to do it rather than being assigned which will lead them to the Wesen holding M & R.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikeAP001 wrote: »
    In the States, there's one more episode 'til the mid-season. So, I wonder what else will happen. Anyway, the midseason finale should be a good watch. :D:confused:

I'm waiting to see Josh turn into a Grimm... maybe a blood transfusion. He gets shot. He needs blood. Trubel's a match. Transfused blood turns on the latent Grimm?

Not according to the Grimm wiki. It says the next episode is January 9th.
    Good to see (from the previews) that Hank & Nick have Wu with them in Aunt Marie's trailer in the next episode. So they're FINALLY going to tell him, poor guy.

I loved Wu's rant at first the Captain, then Nick & Hank. Drew Wu finally got a clue!
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not according to the Grimm wiki. It says the next episode is January 9th.
    Good to see (from the previews) that Hank & Nick have Wu with them in Aunt Marie's trailer in the next episode. So they're FINALLY going to tell him, poor guy.

I loved Wu's rant at first the Captain, then Nick & Hank. Drew Wu finally got a clue!

His name is Drew!? That's the real surprise for me.
    Forum Member
    I don't blame Juliette for screaming when she saw herself in the mirror. I think anyone who saw something like a rotting corpse looking back at them would also scream! :D All she has to do is bit Nick's lip and she'll go back to being beautiful :D

Hopefully Wu will be let in on the secret next week. When he drove off I wondered if he was going to re-admit himself to the psychiatric hospital.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but surely Monroe and Rosalee aren't the first inter-Wesen marriage? There was one where a husband was forcing his wife to eat a certain type of food so that she'd grow a lump of gold in her stomach. Also the friend of Juliette's who left her abusive husband was a different Wesen from her husband. I wonder why the group of nasty thugs are targetting Monroe and Rosalee (and I hope nothing horrible happens to them :()
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I personally loved the episode. It was back to horror, quite creepy viewing.

Then we had:

- The continuation of the way people feel about Monroe and Rosalee's wedding.
    - Wu seeing everything happen for real and his meltdowns.
    - That ending scene! Juliette!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, I hear that David Giuntoli (Nick) & Bitsie Tullock (Juliette) have been seen around Portland canoodling IRL.
  • Friday's childFriday's child Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but surely Monroe and Rosalee aren't the first inter-Wesen marriage? There was one where a husband was forcing his wife to eat a certain type of food so that she'd grow a lump of gold in her stomach. Also the friend of Juliette's who left her abusive husband was a different Wesen from her husband. I wonder why the group of nasty thugs are targetting Monroe and Rosalee (and I hope nothing horrible happens to them :()

I'm sure the 'racist' (for want of a better term) Wesen would have targeted those other couples if they'd known about them, but the two inter-Wesen couples you mention aren't local to Portland. Nick and Juliette came across one couple while on vacation, and Juliette's friend had run away from another city. However, one of the guests at Monroe and Rosalee's wedding gossiped about it, which is how the local thugs found out about them and set their sights on them.
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, I hear that David Giuntoli (Nick) & Bitsie Tullock (Juliette) have been seen around Portland canoodling IRL.

Their onscreen chemistry - my only real disappointment with Grimm - had seemed to have improved a little over the last series, maybe it'll get borderline believable now:D

But, that's sweet if true :)