Shabby Twitcam on now

Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For anyone interested.

Still 'effing' away straight from the start of it a few mins ago. She should stop talking about tits etc... such a shame as she has a lovely speaking voice. Just ruins it with her choice of words. :(

The group seem actually to be a nice bunch!!!:) Seem to get on well and seem a happy little lot;

Comments

• She smiled+leftShe smiled+left Posts: 8,007
    Forum Member
    Are all those people in her band?
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be. They actually look a nice bunch.... big smiles from them all and they seem to gel well. That's all good if they are indeed the band members, that will reflect in the band's performance.
    Forum Member
    Pyramid* wrote: »
    Could be. They actually look a nice bunch.... big smiles from them all and they seem to gel well. That's all good if they are indeed the band members, that will reflect in the band's performance.

Yeah they seem to be having a laugh and they sing better than some of the shite I've seen on X Factor tonight :D

I've realised that one of the people I thought was a person in the background is actually just part of Shabby's hat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah they seem to be having a laugh and they sing better than some of the shite I've seen on X Factor tonight :D

I've realised that one of the people I thought was a person in the background is actually just part of Shabby's hat.

your a muppet ! Agree re their singing !!!

The lass at the front with the checked shirt on, looks familiar to me for some bizarre reason. :confused:
    Forum Member
    your a muppet ! Agree re their singing !!!

The lass at the front with the checked shirt on, looks familiar to me for some bizarre reason. :confused:

The one on the left reminded me of Jamelia when she laughed... and jeez they're rather crude :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one on the left reminded me of Jamelia when she laughed... and jeez they're rather crude :o

Yep. :eek: At the very beginning, Shabby said she had 'boned' two of the girls there but wasn't saying who!!

Since when can a female 'bone' another female? (yes, I know the toys are avail) but it's a very odd (rude) choice of terminology to use. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lass I thought was familiar has an american/canadian accent. That's bugging me, I do recognise her face.
    Forum Member
    Yep. :eek: At the very beginning, Shabby said she had 'boned' two of the girls there but wasn't saying who!!

Since when can a female 'bone' another female? (yes, I know the toys are avail) but it's a very odd (rude) choice of terminology to use. :eek:

Dunno, Shabby seems to like to use that kind of err slightly vulgar terminology. LOL @ them singing a bit of George Michael :D

This may be a stupid question but is the person they're calling a bearded lady really a bearded lady? :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Dunno, Shabby seems to like to use that kind of err slightly vulgar terminology. LOL @ them singing a bit of George Michael :D

This may be a stupid question but is the person they're calling a bearded lady really a bearded lady? :o
    No he is the drummer in the band, it's just a joke cos they used to be all-female. Yes they do seem a rather nice and happy lot if heinously rude ;)
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. He's a guy and the VH drummer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a clue, I suspect it is some reference to gays, mabye not, no idea??? Dunno, honestly. Shabby's language is quite foul, sadly too, some of the other girls. I understand the band may have a 'bad girls' image to uphold, but such ongoing vulgarity isn't becoming and I'd say the same thing about a male band too. It made what could have been an otherwise nice 'cam', quite unpleasant at time. Shame really. But hey, that's the rebel spirit and all that jazz :rolleyes:

657 followers last time I looked there. Not the biggest following, might have been more if not on a weekend night when most folk are out on the razz!
    Forum Member
    No he is the drummer in the band, it's just a joke cos they used to be all-female. Yes they do seem a rather nice and happy lot if heinously rude ;)
    Veri wrote: »
    No. He's a guy and the VH drummer.
    Thanks :o And yes Shabby seems a lot more chilled now she's out of the house and from what bits and pieces I've picked up it seems she can laugh at herself and her reactions to things at that time too. A good trait to have.
    Forum Member
    Shabby's language is quite foul, sadly too, some of the other girls. I understand the band may have a 'bad girls' image to uphold, but such ongoing vulgarity isn't becoming and I'd say the same thing about a male band too. It made what could have been an otherwise nice 'cam', quite unpleasant at time. Shame really. But hey, that's the rebel spirit and all that jazz :rolleyes:
    !

Yeah I found it a bit much language wise at times but that could be cos I'm stone cold sober and I think they were all a bit merry:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I found it a bit much language wise at times but that could be cos I'm stone cold sober and I think they were all a bit merry:D

Yes, possibly. Mind you, to be fair, she did curse as much when she was in the BB house. I did hope that 'that' was not the real Shabby. Seems sober or drunk, her language is choice at 'best'. :eek:

That said, taking it off Shabby for a second, as a band, their little songs, they do have a good sound to them, I'll give them that.
    Forum Member
    Yes, possibly. Mind you, to be fair, she did curse as much when she was in the BB house. I did hope that 'that' was not the real Shabby. Seems sober or drunk, her language is choice at 'best'. :eek:

That said, taking it off Shabby for a second, as a band, their little songs, they do have a good sound to them, I'll give them that.
    They certainly do (http://www.reverbnation.com/voodoohussy) and yes Shabby can be rather vulgar, but most often I'm sure when accompanied by booze and encouraging mates :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly do (http://www.reverbnation.com/voodoohussy) and yes Shabby can be rather vulgar, but most often I'm sure when accompanied by booze and encouraging mates :)

Possibly, but as I say,she was as vulgar for the weeks she was in the house, without alcohol to loosen her tongue. (oooohh!!!:eek::D) wee joke there
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she can be very different in that respect at different times and in different circumstances. She wasn't even one of the HMs known for being foul mouthed in BB. (Nathan and Steve were the notable ones there.)
    Forum Member
    Yes, she can be very different in that respect at different times and in different circumstances. She wasn't even one of the HMs known for being foul mouthed in BB. (Nathan and Steve were the notable ones there.)
    Yes and that's part of the reason why Nathan and Steve appeared almost non-existent in BB11, as their fondness for frequent swear words in a sentence outnumbered their actually interesting dialogue.

Sure Shabby can be crude and vulgar but she is also highly articulate and intelligent in her quieter moments. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She didnt stay long enough, being that she walked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and that's part of the reason why Nathan and Steve appeared almost non-existent in BB11, as their fondness for frequent swear words in a sentence outnumbered their actually interesting dialogue.

Sure Shabby can be crude and vulgar but she is also highly articulate and intelligent in her quieter moments. :)

Seems however that in her more public side, ie: on BB as we saw, during times when she was sober, and tonight, she has quite a foul mouth. Her quieter moments doesn't negate the fact that she is very vulgar.
  • sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back live again...

http://twitcam.com/2esr5

Shabby, Voodoo Hussy & Lady Sov
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sangreal wrote: »
    Back live again...

http://twitcam.com/2esr5

Shabby, Voodoo Hussy & Lady Sov

You're on the ball Sangreal. Thank you. :)

In fact, I take the thank you back. :( Screaming girls shouting "******" at the screen. My standards are a little higher.

I thought it might have been interesting, but it is degenerating as the evening/morning goes on.
  • GilaGoraGilaGora Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're on the ball Sangreal. Thank you. :)

In fact, I take the thank you back. :( Screaming girls shouting "******" at the screen. My standards are a little higher.

I thought it might have been interesting, but it is degenerating as the evening/morning goes on.

At least you've made an effort to try and view Shabby in a positive light Pyramid, I'm sorry that she's not your cup of tea.

You do at least have good reasons for disliking her, unlike the narrow-minded people who hate her purely because of her history as a squatter. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GilaGora wrote: »
    At least you've made an effort to try and view Shabby in a positive light Pyramid, I'm sorry that she's not your cup of tea.

At least you have good reasons for disliking her, unlike the narrow-minded people who hate her purely because of her history as a squatter. :(

oh I dislike Shabby on a great many levels, the squatting thing being one of them, but as far as the band goes, they seem to gel well and knock out some good tunes. I'd never deny that simply because I don't like Shabby - she is part of that band and part of what makes the band. It would be very petty and pathetic to deny that. :)
  • GilaGoraGilaGora Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh I dislike Shabby on a great many levels, the squatting thing being one of them, but as far as the band goes, they seem to gel well and knock out some good tunes. I'd never deny that simply because I don't like Shabby - she is part of that band and part of what makes the band. It would be very petty and pathetic to deny that. :)

Ah, so you did have problems with the squatting situation then? That's a shame. She has stopped doing it now if that's any consolation, she has her own flat.
This discussion has been closed.