Options

Prince Albert to face new paternity test?

Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
Forum Member
✭✭✭
on the Telegraph site

I officially feel bad for Charlene.

Comments

• Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    on the Telegraph site

You have to wonder how many more offspring has he got lurking under the woodwork?

Wouldn`t want to be married to him fer all the tea in china!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on the Telegraph site

Oh Please.:rolleyes: She married a plain balding middle aged who she knew had fathered at least one child outside of marriage. Would ANY of these women have looked twice at Albert if he had not been a billionaire with a title?;)
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    Oh Please.:rolleyes: She married a plain balding middle aged who she knew had fathered at least one child outside of marriage. Would ANY of these women have looked twice at Albert if he had not been a billionaire with a title?;)

Coupled with the earlier runaway bride story though it seems to indicate it only came out this week.

It also looks like he cheated on her, which would be an awful double blow to discover shortly before your wedding.

On the other hand it is her choice to stick with him.
  • Options
    DiggingHeavsDiggingHeavs Posts: 227
    Forum Member

Maybe not if some/any of the rumours from last week are true and I doubt a royal wedding is something that is easy to get away from. Whatever happened I thought she looked pretty miserable in the footage I saw.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coupled with the earlier runaway bride story though it seems to indicate it only came out this week.

It also looks like he cheated on her, which would be an awful double blow to discover shortly before your wedding.

I do wonder if their wedding had been scheduled for September or later..... would she have gone ahead with it. She would have had time to think... time to sort her head out and make the right decision for her. The disaster here was it only came out a matter of days before the wedding.

There is no way he was going to allow her to get on a plane and cause him the most massive public humiliation with royals on their way from all over... and the tv cameras in place. No wonder her passport was confiscated !!!

If it does turn out he has a further child or ... worse...more than one ..... and its proven with dna......what on earth does the girl do. Grin and bear it and get on with it.........and walk out. She is such a lovely girl and a definite breath of badly needed fresh air to the principality, it would be a shame if it broke up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where have a heard a similar story before... :confused:
    Maybe not if some/any of the rumours from last week are true and I doubt a royal wedding is something that is easy to get away from. Whatever happened I thought she looked pretty miserable in the footage I saw.

Well... not once the tea towels have been printed :eek: :D
  • Options
    Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where have a heard a similar story before... :confused:

Well... not once the tea towels have been printed :eek: :D

Or whatever the Monaco equivalent of Tea Towels is. Somehow i don't they they have tea towels there. :p

If it's true the lates child is only 18 Months old. i hope Charlene is able to do whatever she wants going forward, even if it means dumping him. Am sure everyone would understand if these claims are true.

Jeez I know our Royal Family can be dysfunctional at times but they are a model family compared to the Monaco Royals. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he never heard of condoms?

When news leaked out about the runaway bride, I was a bit surprised. However upon reading further of the situation, I understood. He's has a history of fathering illegitimate children. I don't know how long his wife and him were dating but if one child is 18 months old, he was likely cheating on her. If it happened before they met, then there's not much she can say. It was before her time. After her time, that's a different story.