Options

The Official DS Singles Dating Thread (Part 25)

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I texted yesterday afternoon. No response. Guess I'll leave it at that. Like I said, no responses happen from both sides all the time and you just move on, but I find the behaviour odd when I'm almost certain to bump into her again soon and works in a shop I frequent!

Well it will be an interesting conversation when you do bump into her again :p
  • Options
    LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went on date on Thu, went well, and actually ended up sleeping at hers (no outright sex, tho the opportunity was probably there). Now getting the wall of silence!

Usually wouldn't be that arsed, but I come across this girl quite often whilst out and about locally, so not sure what she hopes to gain with such animosity. I guess I'll just ignore completely next time I come across.

It might sound silly but maybe she is the type who thinks no sex equates to you not liking her?
    Or she has lost her phone?
  • Options
    Turnbull2000Turnbull2000 Posts: 7,588
    Forum Member
    LadyCake wrote: »
    It might sound silly but maybe she is the type who thinks no sex equates to you not liking her?
    Or she has lost her phone?

Interesting theory, but she didn't respond to my follow up message that I'd meet up again. So f*ck it I guess, time to move on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting theory, but she didn't respond to my follow up message that I'd meet up again. So f*ck it I guess, time to move on.

Or not as it turned out!

Better luck next time , just flash your legs mid run and i'm sure the next woman will appear:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Or not as it turned out!

Better luck next time , just flash your legs mid run and i'm sure the next woman will appear:cool:

Mind you, I did get a good run out of the date as I pelted back from hers to mine in jeans and jumper at 7am. Shook off the hangover just nice :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mind you, I did get a good run out of the date as I pelted back from hers to mine in jeans and jumper at 7am. Shook off the hangover just nice :cool:

A run of shame?! She must live local , or you must run fast..either way it sounds like not too bad a night.
    More details would be welcome cos i'm nosy but you are probably a gentleman;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A run of shame?! She must live local , or you must run fast..either way it sounds like not too bad a night.
    More details would be welcome cos i'm nosy but you are probably a gentleman;)

Hehe, that's fine. I'm in and resting tonight, so plenty time to chat.

Date was a mixed affair to be honest. She came across as so unbelievably shy and nervous, it had me on edge at times! Must have spent the first hour trying to put her at ease, and only then did time start to fly a bit. Being the muppet...sorry... gentlemen that I am...yeah, I walked her back to her place. We actually ended walking straight past her house and just talking till about 1am, before we arrived back again. Wasn't intending on staying and not even sure how I ended up in there thanks to a few drinks! Had some fun till the early hours, but didn't make any moves to go any further.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^
    Sounds like me , i'd be jelly due to being so innocent:o

If she was that anxious I expect she feels a bit red faced about it all?
    Unless your technique put her off?!

(i'm just joking!)
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=55763418#post55763418
    This discussion has been closed.