Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXIX (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    She can't be allowed to break that record, little in ring ability, no mic skills, apparently unpleasant. She can't do it!
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    Be nice if she ever defended the title!

I see they have now blurred out the middle finger by Lesnar he gave the ref during his SS match on the network. Can't be offending anyone now.
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Oh of course not. If you're paying £10 a month for something, the last thing you want is something uncensored. That's why you're paying them the money, for them to decide what is ok for you to watch and what isn't.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was watching an attitude era last night, noticed they blurred out scso giving the finger to vince.

Getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    hazydayz wrote: »
    Oh of course not. If you're paying £10 a month for something, the last thing you want is something uncensored. That's why you're paying them the money, for them to decide what is ok for you to watch and what isn't.

The Network should have stuff like that unedited as it is hardly offensive anyway.

Is the world we now live in though, everyone is offended by everything.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Being offended is a choice, let me chose not to be offended!
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GingerRob wrote: »
    She can't be allowed to break that record, little in ring ability, no mic skills, apparently unpleasant. She can't do it!

The wrestling industry hardly has a history of rewarding people for being nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »

This is true, sadly they reward limited ring ability too, like with Cena.
  • Options
    Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've got parental control options...kind of. Any decent company would give you the option to have the censors applied or not.

As for Nikki's title reign, I'd rather she didn't pass AJ, but I'm not bothered if she does.

Speaking of which, I really wish they introduced a stat which had successful title defences. That's what makes people look dominant (like all stats, doesn't include the credibility of the challengers).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's why The Miz is still around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love the divas revolution, but they really should include Natalya, if you're using the bellas, come on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just noticed that 'successful title defences' could be initialised to STDs. Hehehe. :D

(Come on, it's a bank holiday! :p)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harris_07 wrote: »
    I just noticed that 'successful title defences' could be initialised to STDs. Hehehe. :D

(Come on, it's a bank holiday! :p)
    Fitting for the bellas then ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the divas revolution, but they really should include Natalya, if you're using the bellas, come on.

I'm glad Natalya isn't around. The Divas division is a disapponting mess right now. Too much going on and not enough individual progression. I'm waiting for all the factions to disband, then Natalya can come back and take her place as the rightful champion!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fitting for the bellas then ;)

Haha! :D

I really don't want to start a discussion about which Diva people think comes across as the sluttiest. Well, I do...but it's not in good taste. :p

Come on people, family-friendly forum here. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's fine, I'll stop, I just don't like their presence, they are t good for the division.
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Look at Hogan, he practically had less moves than Cena, and he was a huge mega star!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never liked hogan, never enjoyed his matches.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's fine, I'll stop, I just don't like their presence, they are t good for the division.

I don't like them either. They're good heels, but I'd rather someone with better in-ring skills hold the title. And defend it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's pretty ridiculous to level this accusation at Cena even still given the sheer volume or great and good matches he's had with a variety of opponents. I'm tiring of the PWG act though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The nxt women's match at take over was out of this world!
    I'm sure you've all discussed it, but I'm new to the discussion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at Hogan, he practically had less moves than Cena, and he was a huge mega star!

Loads of movez does not a great wrestler make.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think it's pretty ridiculous to level this accusation at Cena even still given the sheer volume or great and good matches he's had with a variety of opponents. I'm tiring of the PWG act though.
    He's not as bad as many, but I personally don't like his in ring stuff, personal preference.
    I don't like the way he buries people, the influence he has in match endings, like he had in defeating the nexus.
    He is not to my to my taste, I highly doubt he ever will be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The nxt women's match at take over was out of this world!
    I'm sure you've all discussed it, but I'm new to the discussion.

Absolutely agree. I think everyone does. Match of the year candidate for sure.

What matches would you have as MOTY contenders?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Owens v balar in Japan, Owens v cena at mitb was good.
This discussion has been closed.