Options

The Spoiler Thread 2014 *CAUTION SPOILERS*

hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
Forum Member
Ok, so in Week 1, the subteams are as follows, with the PMs.

Summit
Subteam 1- Daniel. Solomon, Felipe (PM), Robert, James/Scott
Subteam 2- Steven, Mark, Sanjay, Chiles, James/Scott

Decadence
Subteam 1- Katie, Roisin, Nurun, Pamela, Ella Jade
Subteam 2- Bianca, Lauren, Sarah, Jemma, Sarah (PM)

Who gets fired?
Every candidate bar Chiles is seen in photos of tasks beyond Task 1, and so obviously Summit lose, Chiles is brought in by Felipe and Chiles is fired.

Week 2
Summit
Nothing known!

Decadence
I think Nurun is the PM of the girls.

Who gets fired?
This is kind of a guess, but I think the girls lose, and Nurun and Lindsay are fired.

Week 3
I think the teams are mixed quite thoroughly for Task 3...
One subteam was seen selling at St Pauls, which was made up of...
Sarah, Lauren, Daniel, Jemma, Pamela

Another subteam, which could be from the other team altogether is made up of...
Felipe, Steven, Ella Jade, Roisin

Week 6
Ok, so 2 separate subteams were spotted in the fiming of Task 6...
Pamela, Sanjay and Katie
And another subteam was made up of,
Mark and Sarah (or Roisin, could be either).

I think there could be another member to Mark adn Sarah's subteam, as 2 on a subteam would suggest 11 candidates, which would mean 9 candidates fired in the first 5 tasks which I think is highly unlikely!

Week 8
In Week 8, the nine canddiates remaining are...
Daniel
Mark
Solomon
Felipe
James
Sanjay or Scott
Bianca
Katie
Sarah or Roisin

The teams are split as follows:
* Daniel, Mark, Felipe, Katie
* Solomon, James, Sanjay/Scott, Bianca, Sarah/Roisin

This tells us that Pamela is either fired in Week 6 or 7.

Week 10
The three following candidates were seen in Waitrose:
Solomon, Bianca and either Sarah or Roisin.
This suggests to me that in Weeks 8 and 9 either two or three guys get fired, as would they really have two girls on one team and none on another?
Therefore I think Katie also gets to week 10.

Who gets to the final?
I am fairly sure Bianca is a finalist as she returned to her Twitter very shortly after the final was filmed.

Comments

• Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right or wrong, that's some mighty fine detective work there! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually it could also be Nurun who goes week 1 and a guy could move for week 2, although it says it's still boys vs girls according to the RT.
  • Options
    boab34boab34 Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    impressive work! :)

btw Lauren also returned to twitter after the final yet you've worked out she wasn't a finalist

therefore we can't be sure that Bianca is a finalist based on her twitter return?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boab34 wrote: »
    impressive work! :)

btw Lauren also returned to twitter after the final yet you've worked out she wasn't a finalist

therefore we can't be sure that Bianca is a finalist based on her twitter return?

It is surely an indicator though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not really

iirc last year the spoiler thread got caught out when they thought that one of the contestants (Uzma?) made it further than she did because she returned late to her twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    not really

iirc last year the spoiler thread got caught out when they thought that one of the contestants (Uzma?) made it further than she did because she returned late to her twitter

Yes, but the thing is Bianca is one of the final six, two of whom will go to the final, and so it's really quite likely.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but the thing is Bianca is one of the final six, two of whom will go to the final, and so it's really quite likely.

so she has a 1/6th chance of being in the final but it doesn't make her a finalist
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so she has a 1/6th chance of being in the final but it doesn't make her a finalist

I am saying that unless it is proven that she doesn't get to the final, as with Lauren, we can use Bianca's return to her twitter as evidence that she gets to the final.
  • Options
    DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saved me ten weeks of my life, thanks Op
  • Options
    Matt_HarbinsonMatt_Harbinson Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    After ten years of Apprentice, it showed some clips which gives some idea and Sanjay wasn't in any of them so its hard to tell and its weird because it shows 8 candidates in board room. My guess is that he goes first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After ten years of Apprentice, it showed some clips which gives some idea and Sanjay wasn't in any of them so its hard to tell and its weird because it shows 8 candidates in board room. My guess is that he goes first.

Both Linday and Nurun were seen on mixed teams so I now think the boys lose the first task. I am pretty sure that Sanjay gets to Task 6.

I think two of Chiles, Robert and Scott are the first to go - maybe all three.
  • Options
    slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No specific comment re spoilers for now, but my favourite soundbite of the entire episode (and one which has no bearing whatsoever on the result) is "There's no 'I' in 'team' but there are five in 'individual brilliance'." :)
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    I am not going to look at the series spoilers (or at least try), but the preview last night showed that if the girls lose this week then we only have the following options: Ella, Roisin, Sarah or Lauren. Katie is going to make it far based on the preview clips.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Steven remains a while.

Entertaining in a hot mess kind of way.
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually staying away from spoilers this year for various reasons, but the previews indicated that Scott and Nurun would be the PMs tomorrow night. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    I'm actually staying away from spoilers this year for various reasons, but the previews indicated that Scott and Nurun would be the PMs tomorrow night. :)

Agreed, and it seems that the male team loses again (for some reason they have put in the trailer the bit where Lord Sugar confers with Karren & Nick and the description given doesn't sound like something one would say about a woman + combining all the previews means that only Roisin can be fired on the other team and she is seen in multiple boardroom clips ).

As for spoilers, I did watch the initial twitter pics months ago, but I can't remember anything about them anymore (perhaps one or two faces).

The previews I will continue to study, to see who might go far.

Judging by the previews these are the mixed teams (as much is indicated) next week:

Team 1
    - Solomon
    - James
    - Nurun
    - Lindsay
    - Bianca
    - Mark
    - Sarah?
    - Roisin?
    - Robert?

Team 2
    - Steven
    - Daniel
    - Ella
    - Sarah
    - Lauren
    - Katie
    - Pamela
    - Jemma
    - Felipe

Could be totally wrong, as one car clip already proofs (but I take a gamble that the clip in question is from later on in the series).

Interesting though that they have already released a clip from the coach trip episode, as that sounds like a week 8 or week 9 task (which would mean that we can already pencil in one female name who might go all the way).
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Seems about right. The preview made it very clear Nurun was PM, and though I personally didn't clock Scott as the other, it would make sense given the way Karen was shown specifically calling him out for doing nothing this week - those people are often PM in the following episode.
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    minor spoiler for tonight:
    The girls' team is now Tenacity.
  • Options
    TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Task 3:

Roisin was definitely one PM and I think her team lose as James (On her team) is sitting down in one clip and standing up in the full boardroom shot. Didn't catch the other PM sadly (Maybe Steven?)
  • Options
    PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Based on what we know so far I think that puts Nurun and Lindsay in the firing line.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For Task 3:

Roisin was definitely one PM and I think her team lose as James (On her team) is sitting down in one clip and standing up in the full boardroom shot. Didn't catch the other PM sadly (Maybe Steven?)

It would be so hilarious to see Steven win as PM :D

3 winning PM's who where terrible on task would surely be a first for the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Katie is the other PM.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For Task 3:

The full teams are in my earlier spoiler post.

Well, except scrap Sarah in team 1 (I had her in both teams :D) and replace Robert with Sanjay (I had forgotten him :blush:).

My spoiler post took it for granted that Scott would be fired (as it was obvious the girls had to win again).

So, another task where the PM is not fired (based on the previews rather then any pics from months ago)..............but will there still be a double firing?

Think that the losing team will face a re-shuffle soon, as I could see a glimpse of Mark with Katie (in a car together).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Summit lose, only Lindsay, Nurun or Roisin can be fired.

If Tenacity lose, Steven, Ella Jade, Lauren or Sarah could be fired.

Possibly another double next week?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Summit lose, only Lindsay, Nurun or Roisin can be fired.

If Tenacity lose, Steven, Ella Jade, Lauren or Sarah could be fired.

Possibly another double next week?

Roisin can be seen in a boardroom clip wearing white (shirt) and smiling. So, until Roisin has worn white (or won in white), she is going nowhere.