Options

No likeable USA Housemates?

MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
Forum Member
✭✭
What was the point in USA VS UK if there's no actual likeable US housemates? Hopefully Janice comes in later!

Comments

• Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tila has potential to be quite sweet if she decides to be. Jenna also looks interesting, Farrah not so much. Austin is quite attractive and seemed like he would not be afraid to speak up. Scoop i am already bored of and Daniel will be dull.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tila - she seems nice and looks very natural compared to most American stars.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I'm liking Jenna and Austin.
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No likeable HMs period! :(
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Just now out in the garden when BB was speaking the camera panned every HM. All the US females were fannying about with their hair (extensions) whilst the Brits were having a bit of a laugh.

It's not US v's UK it's False v's Fake IMO.

I prefer real people.
  • Options
    eva_prioreva_prior Posts: 2,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SCOOP appears to have positive potential.
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I like the baldwin brother. He is like a sopranos extra, complete with beard and hair dye.
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like scoop, and wouldn't rule out any of the others apart from the Austin prat.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    I like Daniel!!! Yum Yum ;-)
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Austin and Tina Tequila seem okayish. It's early doors though.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Jenna, Daniel and Scoop seem good to me.
  • Options
    Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    I like Scoop so far and I don't get the dislike of Austin. He seems like he could be good value.

I won't write any of them off yet, but I do hope Daniel is more interesting than his brother.
  • Options
    Another POVAnother POV Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Jenna, she was a big part of my past. :blush:
  • Options
    loopylunaloopyluna Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think we've seen enough of any housemate yet to judge them:blush:
  • Options
    EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What was the point in USA VS UK if there's no actual likeable US housemates? Hopefully Janice comes in later!

Janice.:)
  • Options
    exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    I like the baldwin brother. He is like a sopranos extra, complete with beard and hair dye.

He was in a couple of episodes of the Sopranos.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just now out in the garden when BB was speaking the camera panned every HM. All the US females were fannying about with their hair (extensions) whilst the Brits were having a bit of a laugh.

It's not US v's UK it's False v's Fake IMO.

I prefer real people.

I'm with you there. Why anyone has all that surgery and comes out looking worse than they were before is beyond me.
  • Options
    10000maniacs10000maniacs Posts: 831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing is for sure, on the USA 'team', there is more plastic than Legoland.:)
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All tits hair and eyelashes.....and if they don't stop playing with their hair it will drop out
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the US women, really. The men are quite diverse and potentially interesting; all three of them. I warmed immediately to Daniel for some unquantifiable reason. I think he's one of those automatically charismatic men; and he's a man - unlike that potentially attractive English guy who falls into the negative sex appeal category the minute he opens his mouth. I've heard more testosterone from the soundings of baby mice.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I like Tila and Austin and am interested in Daniel and Scoop. Why are the US HMs deemed not likable at this early stage :confused::(
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am liking Jenna
    11.52pm: Already loving Jenna's many facial expressions. #BBUKLive http://t.co/4Pghb03Lxu
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Tila and Austin and am interested in Daniel and Scoop. Why are the US HMs deemed not likable at this early stage :confused::(

Because they're Americans.

It's all a set-up by BB. Just making it UK vs. USA, and the way they did the whole launch night is putting the USA about as lowly rated as you can get.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I might quite like Scoop if he stopped with the 'Preacher' voice.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Volume of voice I think.