My First Time. (and last)

gettygetty Posts: 3,480
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well I thought I'd have a peek and watch X-Factor on saturday and I'm just giving an honest opinion on what I thought and felt on sitting through this talent? show. I'm not going to go on forever, I just want to say that there were only three people who appeared to me to be decent singers who performed and sang well, Brenda, Maria and Andy in that order, the rest were abysmal in my opinion. The judges, Louis Walsh is a complete idiot, Sharon has genuine feelings, Simon Cowell is living in cloud cuckoo land, his remarks on Shayne predicting that within three years he will be the number one male singer? please. :rolleyes: the guy can't even sing in tune and to put it into perspective here are a few of Simons errm other predictions...lets see..
'Gareth...bigger than Elvis..
Michelle..' talent won pop idol this year..'
Steve..'he has the x-factor..'
Take that..'Ill sign them if they get rid of the fat bloke'..(gary barlow)
Girl Thing..'bigger than the spice girls'.
I'll not be watching X- Factor again, it's back to Strictly Come Dancing for me next week.

Comments

• Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My First Time. (and last)

Sounds like a Barry White number. ;)
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I always cringe when judges say things like " You will be a star in 3 years"

or as Louis said to Journey South " I think you will make the final"

It doesn't do the acts any good, the public do like to go against the judges alot of the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    getty wrote:
    'Gareth...bigger than Elvis..
    Michelle..' talent won pop idol this year..'
    Steve..'he has the x-factor..'
    Take that..'Ill sign them if they get rid of the fat bloke'..(gary barlow)
    Girl Thing..'bigger than the spice girls'.
    Thanks for that, I'd forgotten some of those. Gareth, tee hee! :rolleyes:
  • Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Elvis about 6ft tall? :cool:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl Marks wrote:
    Was Elvis about 6ft tall? :cool:

Gareth is 6ft 1", so Simon was right! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    The judges know the are going to be on week after week after week. Why can't they think of ANYTHING relevant, truthful, sensible and, most of all, original to say to the people performing. Louis is dire. At least Simon and Sharon occasionally try to say something different. Louis thinks no one is bad. Let's club together and get him a new hearing aid battery.