BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 42)

Comments

• LittsisLittsis Posts: 11,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must surely be higher in some places eg prisons and cemetaries and streets where prostitutes ply their trade? And among people who have been murdered, isn't it 1:1?
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Littsis wrote: »
    No he isn't.

Morning Litts :D
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Gemo :D

I trust you are having a good time and hope the weather is being kind to you.

The weather has been lovely and not as forecast.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »

Thats good, makes all the difference and hope you bring the good weather back with you as we could do with it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats good, makes all the difference and hope you bring the good weather back with you as we could do with it :D

I'll make room in my case for it.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll make room in my case for it.:D

Bring lots, dont want SR getting her hands on all of it as she doesnt like to share :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring lots, dont want SR getting her hands on all of it as she doesnt like to share :D

I'll chuck out all of Mr Gs stuff and use all the extra space for it.:D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Hicky wrote: »
    Gopod Morning Everyone.:)

I see the night-shift had the evening off, probably due to the fumes in the thread, i mean carpet.:D

Had a good laugh though.

Spent a few minutes with my head to the Laminate and carpet/rubs, smells lovely, no sign od dog or cat wee or worse, so pleasant.:D

Just off to make brekki on my smokeless Hob, better not keep the doors shut because all form of burning need Oxygen to burn efficiently and would hate to run out of air whilst cooling.

Your lucky Arte, the only thing that gets that hot here is the kettle.:D

The Sun hasn't appeared here, just light cloud.
    And that's inside.:D, it must be the fumes.

Always remember, if you can smell it, you are breathing it.
    Hmmmmm
    If the carpet and the floor smell lovely, you have no appliance fumes, and the house is obviously spotless, what it is that Mrs (saint) Hicky could be smelling that needs air freshening? ;):p:p:p
    Hi Gemo. I am glad it has been good for you. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmm
    If the carpet and the floor smell lovely, you have no appliance fumes, and the house is obviously spotless, what it is that Mrs (saint) Hicky could be smelling that needs air freshening? ;):p:p:p

I'm so pleased. The places would have been rubbish for photographs in the rain.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS

Healthy person discovered living undercover in Leeds

At a secret rendezvous, Mr. X today insisted that his healthy looks were down to the fact that he is actually healthy and has no underlying medical conditions."There are others just like me out there," he whispered," but we shun publicity for fear of scorn and ridicule..."

Mr. Hickman from the Wirral who's TO TEST IS BEST campaign is gathering momentum commented today that he didn't believe for one moment that Mr.X would pass scrutiny."I just know we would find something if we looked hard enough" he insisted and challenged Mr. X to seek an exploratory operation in order to prove his controversial assertion

He then went on to say that even if the results were proven, he still wouldn't believe him.
    Hicky wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind so much but i believe it's made up and not taken from any Medical book that i can find, i'm sure that with a better knowledge of the human body i would be able to diagnose problems by taking simple Xrays and full body scans and distributing them on twitter and seeing if someone in this wide world could spot a problem

In fact we could make it a challenge on The Apprentice to come up with an idea that would save millions of lives by just walking through a device like a security loop as you leave a shop and it will have to sound an alarm and divert you into a quiet room where a nice nurse will run you through the next step in the procedure.

Sounds simple to me, just needs a bit of thought.
    No he isn't.

I think Hicky's response to Arte's funny post (both above) is a perfect example of him being a good sport.
    Why do you think he isn't?:confused:
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Surely the chances vary from person to person and will be significantly higher in some cases.
    I'm sure your OK Bella, the circles you hang out in think Murder is just another West End show.
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Afternoon all:)
    39.6C in the shade, I've got a killer headache and eldests pc has just done again what it did on Monday :( back to iT dept tomorrow with polite request to sort it properly this time, thankfully she'd backed everything up already. Of course eldest is now touting this as proof that she needs a new lappy for IB:rolleyes::D
    ....goes back to lying down with cold, wet towel on forehead..:)
    You have such a hard life, just rest your weary body.
    Hope there are no spiders :eek:

Morning JoJo :D

At least it will spare you wearing your thermals :D

Morning Hicky :D

We keep getting glimpses of sun between the showers.

That temperature would give most people a headache I reckon.

I am sure your daughters new laptop campaign will be a success for her :D

Morning Bella :D

Sits back and waits for Hicky to put Bella right:D
    Have seen no Sun today.
    But my pepper & Chilli plants have arrive, Grafted Toms not till mid May.

Bella better watch where she hangs out early morning.:eek:
    Good afternoon from Split.
    Hi Gemo.:)
    Hope you having a smashing time, like us,:D
    Postcard hasn't arrived yet.:D
    No he isn't.
    Spoilsport.:D
    Hmmmmm

Me.:D

The house smells like a Chocolate Factory, she's got these gardam thingies plugged in everywhere that make you jump out of your skin when they go off.
    Thats not the plugged in ones, thats the free standing ones with sensors and a solenoid that pump stuff all over the place.
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I've now re-potted the baby peppers and chilli's into 9cm pots, put little plastic white marker sticks in with the name on.

Will have to keep them in the summerhouse till the weather warms up a bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must surely be higher in some places eg prisons and cemetaries and streets where prostitutes ply their trade? And among people who have been murdered, isn't it 1:1?
    :D:D

i would have thought cemetaries was 1:1 :eek:

Afternoon all from Balders Dog Care:D
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon all, how are you all? :)
    I'm so pleased. The places would have been rubbish for photographs in the rain.

I'm glad it's going well Gemo, Will the pictures be posted online again? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Afternoon Balders :D

Hope you have got your sausages under lock and key now :D
    TheElf wrote: »

Afternoon Elfy :D

Good thanks, you?
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :D

*waves* to Gemo. :D

I hope you have your sausages in a secure place Balders. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be brilliant if THIS was true. Janice Dickinson would really wind up the other HM's. :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Gemo, I am so pleased that the weather has been kind to you, and look forward to the pics.

I too think Hicky is a good sport. It is rare that we agree with him but he doesn't hold grudges and comes back for more, time and again...mind you, that could just mean that he is stoooopid:D

I have made the crumble topping ready for the apple crumble and the minced lamb/tomato layer ready for the pastitsio, I will make the bechamel part on Saturday evening then assemble both the Pastitsio and crumble on Sunday morning ready for the oven. I have made a huge pan of chilli, a pan of fava and prepared some chicken pieces which are marinating. Have also rubbed the butter into the flour for pastry, so I only need to add water to it when I am ready to make the pies......

I have decided that is as far as I can prepare today and am going to make coffee and do Sudoku or read...or both...outside..syl...:p
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member

:D:D:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UHKB6nQrzM
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Ahhhhh, but could Ginger Rogers wear a scarf and goggles with such insouciance........

She could have worn em with anything shed have looked good :D
  • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Afternoon Elfy :D

Good thanks, you?

Hi Flora, I'm good thank you.
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D

*waves* to Gemo. :D

I hope you have your sausages in a secure place Balders. :D

Afternoon SR, how are you? :)
    Forum Member

Afternoon Elfy :)...what are you up to ? ( I know it sounds nosey like :o )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Would be brilliant if THIS was true. Janice Dickinson would really wind up the other HM's. :D

Yes, better than the average :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

They will but they need to be sorted for the agency first. Ive got one or two I'm happy with.

Just had a snail pizza. It was nice. Back to ship soon. Had excellent entertainment including a couple I had previously seen at Cirque du Soliel.
This discussion has been closed.