Farage gets torn a new one by LBC (Merged)

1151617181921»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,924
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aftershow wrote: »
    Perhaps UKIP should talk a bit more about what they're going to do to protect us from British undesirables then, rather than just Romanian ones, as that's what any rational person should be more concerned about.

I'm all for cracking down hard on undesirables wherever they come from. The point is that there are more than enough here already (home grown as well as imported) so why allow any more in? We need to have more control over who we let in, as well as the power to boot out foreign criminals and terrorists who are at the moment hiding behind their "human rights" and laughing up their sleeves at us.
  • AftershowAftershow Posts: 10,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flat_Eric wrote: »
    The point is that there are more than enough here already (home grown as well as imported) so why allow any more in? We need to have more control over who we let in.

No, the point is that there are significantly more 'home grown' than there are 'imported', but all we ever hear UKIP go on about are the 'imported' ones.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »
    Look at this obnoxious woman: [url] http://twitter.com/glennebrey/status/468767987026366464/photo/1[/url] How can they be racist when it's a black guy representing them?! Thick idiot.
    This C4 coverage from UKIP appearance is pure comedy . They asked a young black man , " what do you think of Farage ?" . The reply , " never heard of him ! "
    Women waving banners saying " WE are Romanians and we are not comfortable living next to UKIP " . When spoken to , it turns out they were NOT Romanian !,. It looks like a Lefty rent a mob , the usual verbally aggressive minority .
  • TalmaTalma Posts: 10,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This C4 coverage from UKIP appearance is pure comedy . They asked a young black man , " what do you think of Farage ?" . The reply , " never heard of him ! "
    Women waving banners saying " WE are Romanians and we are not comfortable living next to UKIP " . When spoken to , it turns out they were NOT Romanian !,. It looks like a Lefty rent a mob , the usual verbally aggressive minority .

Just listening to LBC who are talking about this, reporter saying he was told by one of these non-Romanian women 'we're all Romanian in spirit'. The words 'get a life' spring to mind.
  • riceutenriceuten Posts: 5,876
    Forum Member
    That's where we are, Farage is a moderate in relation to the views of those who will support him.

That's entirely possible; many of his supporters I have spoken to on the doorstep express such repellent views.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    riceuten wrote: »
    That's entirely possible; many of his supporters I have spoken to on the doorstep express such repellent views.

Comments on the Rent a mob protesters pretending to be Romanians please .:)
  • niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is about grouping communities. IF institutional racism is 'correct' then that places every white person within that group as either actively racist or inadvertently racist or tacitly racist in supporting a culture of racism. It is the collectivisation of a community and placing all in guilt mode, the very thing I thought you were objecting to?

I disagree with your definition of institutional racism, so I don't think it means everyone involved is racist.

I'm sure there were many non racist police officers at the Met, but the institution was set up in a way that discriminated.
  • BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    Well well well...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/21/EXCLUSIVE-UK-government-funds-anti-UKIP-group

EXCLUSIVE: UK GOVERNMENT HANDS ALMOST £500,000 TO ANTI-UKIP CAMPAIGN GROUP
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boyard wrote: »
    Well well well...

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/05/21/EXCLUSIVE-UK-government-funds-anti-UKIP-group

EXCLUSIVE: UK GOVERNMENT HANDS ALMOST £500,000 TO ANTI-UKIP CAMPAIGN GROUP
    LOL. So when MANY UKIP candidates and councillors spout racist or other prejudiced nonsense it's because they're mavericks and don't actually speak for the party, yet the views shown on a Twitter feed automatically means the UK government's ENTIRE funding for Show Racism the Red Card is nothing more than an anti-UKIP plot? :D

You guys are too much.
  • Gregory ShapeGregory Shape Posts: 2,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    LOL. So when MANY UKIP candidates and councillors spout racist or other prejudiced nonsense it's because they're mavericks and don't actually speak for the party, yet the views shown on a Twitter feed automatically means the UK government's ENTIRE funding for Show Racism the Red Card is nothing more than an anti-UKIP plot? :D

You guys are too much.

And 'you guys' are nowhere near enough, which is why this revolution has begun.

'Lol'.
  • allaortaallaorta Posts: 19,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edEx wrote: »

You guys are too much.

As will UKIP be tomorrow....:D
  • northantsgirlnorthantsgirl Posts: 4,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And 'you guys' are nowhere near enough, which is why this revolution has begun.

'Lol'.

Yes a revolution by Farage the stockbroker. A Wolfie Smith for this decade.
  • MajlisMajlis Posts: 31,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes a revolution by Farage the stockbroker. A Wolfie Smith for this decade.

well you have to take what you can get - the other choice is 3 clowns from Oxbridge with their PPE's... :(

I would also point out that Tony Benn was a Viscount..;-)
  • northantsgirlnorthantsgirl Posts: 4,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Majlis wrote: »
    well you have to take what you can get - the other choice is 3 clowns from Oxbridge with their PPE's... :(

Tony Benn was a bit of a Wolfie Smith character too. A bit deluded and never successful in what he wanted to achieve.
  • BlairdennonBlairdennon Posts: 14,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I disagree with your definition of institutional racism, so I don't think it means everyone involved is racist.

I'm sure there were many non racist police officers at the Met, but the institution was set up in a way that discriminated.

Set up in such a way that it discriminated? How does that come about without individuals saying 'we do not want him'? It all stems from the Lawrence enquiry and no evidence was actually produced to show that it was the case that institutional racism existed the phrase appeared through a series of assumptions that were just that assumptions.
  • SteganStegan Posts: 5,039
    Forum Member
    Jefferson wrote: »
    The Left-wing ex-public schoolboy, self confesst shop lifter and anti-Ukip campaigner Gobber O'Brien would only make the usual attacks about racism and such. He would not debate the ACTUAL issues.

From now on Ukip should insist on now focusing on the big issues in hand and give the attacks a rest. It's just a diversion.

This 'racism' tag is becoming a bit tiresome isn't it? Voters are just not buying into it. Farage should do what most of the other politicians do and answer questions the way THEY want to.

That said, far be it from me to tell Nigel Farage how to handle interviewers. 99.9% of the time he wipes the floor with them. Paxman tried and failed to get the better of him the other night.
  • Nessun DormaNessun Dorma Posts: 12,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Majlis wrote: »

Really? The man who got the law changed so that he didn't have to accept the title of Viscount?
  • roddydogsroddydogs Posts: 10,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roddydogs wrote: »
    Lets all show em this Thursday, Gobby JOB

Notice he didnt show up yesterday, was he embarrassed by all the help he gave UKIP.
  • crystalladcrystallad Posts: 3,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It shows that james o'brian does speak for all of us!

No james we dont want to live next to 10 romanians. Call us hitler, nazi's or what ever but we dont want to live next to ten men from any where in europe who are piling in to one house to save rent!
  • niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crystallad wrote: »
    It shows that james o'brian does speak for all of us!

No james we dont want to live next to 10 romanians. Call us hitler, nazi's or what ever but we dont want to live next to ten men from any where in europe who are piling in to one house to save rent!

You think he does speak for all of us? I don't even think he believes that.

His time off was announced ages ago. It's half term. Not everything is politics.