Forum Member
A villain this time round
?

It only took
Bad Wolf
and all of a sudden
The End of the universe is coming

Also
Even though Donna was going back to the real timeline, Rose wasnt very comforting when Donna was dying

Just a theory
People have wanted a companion turning out to be the villain

This is the next best thing
Former companion p!ssed off at the Doctor for her own selfish reasons that he never tried getting back to her despite the risk it was to the universe, so now she is breaking through pretending to be the good guy when she's actually assisting the big bad for the finale

Probably aload of complete rubbish but worth a thought :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    i dont think she is, from what DT and RTD said she is sending Bad wolf as a warning to the doctor because she can pass messages through meaning the void has been opened meaning that universes are going to collapse, hence the end of the universe :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Yeah my theory is a bit wacky, just thought it was worth mentioning. Possibly good for an alternate universe fanfiction, no good for any actual bearing on the series haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soap-Star wrote: »
    Yeah my theory is a bit wacky, just thought it was worth mentioning. Possibly good for an alternate universe fanfiction, no good for any actual bearing on the series haha

Yeah i t would be good in the alternate universe because she thought he would come looking for her and didnt and it sent her a bit crazy, i think it would be more of a shock if donna was the evil companion.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Ive just thought, at the end of the doomsday episode when rose and the doctor were holding on to those black things against the wall when he was closing the void or whatever it was he was doing, just because those black things held any weight doesnt mean any one can hold onto them when all the daleks were being pushed out and all that. Rose couldnt hold onto the handle of the thing that closed the void but she could hold on to the black thing>??? it doesnt make any sense :S
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She had her arms wrapped around the black things so she was holding on quite hard and then when she held onto that thing she was clinging on with her fingertips so the force pulled her off it. I think they also had there feet pushed against the machine infront of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    Oh Ok thanks!!

I hope rose is back in the next series!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All those spoiler tags and yet no spoilers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they're just rubbing it in because I couldn't find the spoiler button the other night
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Histeria wrote: »
    All those spoiler tags and yet no spoilers.

You have to do it for potential spoilers as well just incase they have an echo of truth about them dont you??