Options

Inbetweeners Series 3 Discussion

1363738394042»

Comments

• Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where i can watch series 3 .... Episode 1 - it has been taken off 4 on demand

On the DVD, which is out today :D
  • Options
    Only_YouOnly_You Posts: 5,976
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    On the DVD, which is out today :D

Hopefully I'll be getting it today or tomorrow :D
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    can anyone post back on what the features are liike
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    biggebruv wrote: »
    can anyone post back on what the features are liike

I've not heard the commentaries or seen video diaries yet :o However there is a 15 minute chat with the guys about the series with some other interviews/behind the scenes mixed in. Plus there is a short clip behind the scenes of the squirrel accident and a clip of outtakes from when they were filming in the car.

Plus the usual bloopers and a few deleted scenes.

Mine came on Saturday... gotta love HMV :D
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Having got the DVD, I have enjoyed the series more.
  • Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The extras seem more substantial than previous DVDs with every episode having a commentary rather than only some, plus Greg Davies does a commentary on one episode.

The ones with all the 4 lads together do tend to ramble on and talk all over the main funny lines without comment which is a bit annoying. They talk allover and don't reference the "I'm gonna f*** your f***ing fanny off you t***" line in series 3.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Channel 4 have confirmed it'll return for two more specials after the feature film.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/oct/29/the-inbetweeners-specials
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise James Buckley was in Skins (Series 1, Michelle's episode. He's in a small scene with Cassie at the clinic.)
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    got the boxset for christmas :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where i can watch series 3 .... Episode 1 - it has been taken off 4 on demand

The whole of series 3 is being shown on E4 tonight, starting at 10 :)
  • Options
    Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,759
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I didn't realise James Buckley was in Skins (Series 1, Michelle's episode. He's in a small scene with Cassie at the clinic.)

I thought he was really good in that tiny part, their relationship made me laugh, as it was a bit close to my life at around about that age.
  • Options
    DesmondpDesmondp Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Just finished watching the whole of series 3, i had saved it to watch over xmas holidays

Sure it wasn't as good as the other series, but still funny.

It has made everyone not want a fourth series because they don't want to see any further drop in quality

I think the movie will be pretty good

I hate to say it, this series needed more Carli. When Simon was dating Tara, should have had Carli being mean to Tara

the "only in her vagina' line is an all time classic and had me absolutely on the floor rofl
  • Options
    DesmondpDesmondp Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    Im rewatching season 3 and i gotta say it is way better the second time round. A lot of little things i missed in first viewing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Hi, I’m a PhD Student at Ohio University, and I’m interested in what fans of The Inbetweeners think of the different versions of the show. If you’d like to offer your perspective, I’d love to hear from you.

I’m conducting online interviews through IM, it should take about 10/15 minutes.

Your thoughts will contribute to work looking at US remakes/adaptions of UK TV shows.

jb178511@ohio.edu

I hope I get to here from some people, thanks!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    bless me