Frankie - "Listen you two I've been in a plane crash"

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    That's how i saw it.

Yay....a normal level headed person :D thing is we make things slightly more boring dont we lol :eek:
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    JamesC81 wrote: »
    kinda weird somewhat creepy moment that. especially going close up to their faces saying it :eek: :D
    the reason he said it like he did, he didn't want paula overhearing and try better his like

my plane crashed into a building and as i walked away i was attacked by falling debri and dust but walked away then hit with a on comming car.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This incident was definitely one of my highlights tonight! It reminded me of the Monty Python Yorkshireman sketch :D
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL it was just an odd comment to make out of nowhere.

And then Heidi one upping him made me laugh.

I got what they were trying to say though - they've both been through so much that being voted out isn't really that important.
  • JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    LOL it was just an odd comment to make out of nowhere.

And then Heidi one upping him made me laugh.

I got what they were trying to say though - they've both been through so much that being voted out isn't really that important.

ironic thing is that frankie as a sportsman is naturally competitive and will do his upmost to make sure he isnt evicted. so in essence he cares a hell of a lot more than he's willing to admit. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    It was intimidating in a Mafia kind of way.

Although nothing stops someone in their tracks than 'yeah well I've been pronounced dead'.

Yea not only dead though but really dead she went on to say..(as if being just 'dead' wasn't a big enough deal :p) .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »
    it was funny both speidi and him going back and forth who had it worse.

heidi - ''i was pronounced DEAD'' lol

That was a good moment. In other words no one dies if they are evicted from the Big Brother house. Speidi listens to no one.
    No wonder Frankie had to get right up in their faces to try and get them to listen and take an interest in someone else other than wallowing in their own inflated egos.
    I actually think that Frankie was very annoyed the Speidi couple are taking their nomination so bitterly.
    The fact that everyone nominated the Speidi shows that the couple are not making much of an effort to be friendly.
    Having said that I think the wrong people are up for eviction. They are all good value in my opinion. I wouldn't miss several of the others.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    That did become a bit of a competition of near death experiences :yawn:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea not only dead though but really dead she went on to say..(as if being just 'dead' wasn't a big enough deal :p) .
    Really dead as opposed to The Walking Dead :p
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie is a very wealthy young man and I dont think he really is too bothered about how long he lasts on CBB
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Frankie is a very wealthy young man and I dont think he really is too bothered about how long he lasts on CBB

I think you're mostly right, just riding out his ban and getting paid really. But young at 42? I wouldn't describe him as old but hardly 'young' IMO of course:)
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Really dead as opposed to The Walking Dead :p
    And brain dead. :D
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    I thought the whole exchange was bizarre but amusing. I mean comparing near death exchanges so that you can get over the hurt of being nominated for eviction on a reality TV show is exactly what was needed, right? :D
  • Parker LevesonParker Leveson Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    It's obviously something which plays on Frankie's mind and understandably so. It's quite a big deal.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So true.