Film- Sleep tight on BBC2

TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
Forum Member
✭✭
This was a disturbing and compelling film, last night.
The recording cut out just before the very end.
Did anyone else see it and put me out of my misery, by the use of a spoiler as some may not have seen it yet.
Sorry wrong forum, moderator please move!

Comments

• LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on BBC iPlayer until Sunday 29th March if you've got access to it. :)
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't get IPlayer
    Surely someone saw it?
  • AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Cesar leaves his concierge job and Clara quits her apartment. Several months later we see Clara smiling and happy in a villa by the sea with newborn baby receiving a letter from Cesar enclosing the blue notebook and explaining everything he's done and saying he hopes that every time she looks at their child she remembers him. She picks up baby, looks closely at him and starts crying. Ends with Cesar smiling at mirror and saying thanks to her he finally knows how to be happy and he'll give it his best shot.

Hope that helps :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i have this on dvd from poundland ..have a look in your store
  • TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AhamPrema wrote: »
    Cesar leaves his concierge job and Clara quits her apartment. Several months later we see Clara smiling and happy in a villa by the sea with newborn baby receiving a letter from Cesar enclosing the blue notebook and explaining everything he's done and saying he hopes that every time she looks at their child she remembers him. She picks up baby, looks closely at him and starts crying. Ends with Cesar smiling at mirror and saying thanks to her he finally knows how to be happy and he'll give it his best shot.

Hope that helps :)

Thanks very much
    It was creepy and sinister- I liked it!
  • AhamPremaAhamPrema Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Very chilling and so well acted. Could imagine how tantalising it was to miss the final bit!
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Good film but the body in the bath scene made me feel sick - very realistic.