Options

This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **2011 - Part 12**

SupportSupport Posts: 70,853
Administrator
Alli-F wrote: »
OMG, that's horrible. I'm so sorry. :(
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1593163

Comments

• Options
      Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ooooops, bit of an unfortunate split, but yay, nice bright Chrissy decs in 'ere, I like it! Right lets see if we can do another part in 3 days. :p:o
    • Options
      perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
      Forum Member
      Thanks mods!
    • Options
      mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      OOh heck, we've been spliced without a by-your-leave :D

Bit different to last time ... ;)
    • Options
      CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ooh shiny new thread again :D

Condolences to Kassie & family, these things never happen at a good time.

(My FIL passed away suddenly on my daughter's birthday - was awful at the time, but now we can remember him on her birthday)
    • Options
      CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Alli-F wrote: »
      Ooooops, bit of an unfortunate split, but yay, nice bright Chrissy decs in 'ere, I like it! Right lets see if we can do another part in 3 days. :p:o

New thread for the final - there's a challenge :D
    • Options
      Forum Member
      *cracks knuckles*
    • Options
      KitKat21KitKat21 Posts: 4,603
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      *cracks knuckles*

Ugh, knuckle cracking really irritates me! :o:o
    • Options
      SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Oooo new thread for Christmas!:D
    • Options
      Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Pamelas rumba face back to haunt me just as I had erased it from memory :(
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      There was a glimpse of the Gavbot rhumba, though as well :D
    • Options
      kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oooh, lovely, sparkly, brand new thread.

Bit worried about the thought of the disco showdance for Chelsee & Pasha, apparently someone posted that it is to 'One night only'. According to the same person Harry & Aliona are possibly dancing to 'I can't help falling in love with you.'
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      kassieq wrote: »

Bit worried about the thought of the disco showdance for Chelsee & Pasha, apparently someone posted that it is to 'One night only'. According to the same person Harry & Aliona are possibly dancing to 'I can't help falling in love with you.'

I hated that One NIght Only showdance done by some pros years ago. It was some lift-city rubbish with tacky music. No, no a thousand times no! :mad:

And if Aliona's twitter was anything to go by, I can't see how can Elvis' ballad be used as a rock and roll number???:confused:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I hated that One NIght Only showdance done by some pros years ago. It was some lift-city rubbish with tacky music. No, no a thousand times no! :mad:

And if Aliona's twitter was anything to go by, I can't see how can Elvis' ballad be used as a rock and roll number???:confused:

Maybe it'll be this years bacofoil? :eek: :p
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      KitKat21 wrote: »
      Maybe it'll be this years bacofoil? :eek: :p

You know what, this year it might be a repeat of last year's pants of the showdance! Kara and Matt's showdances were utter turd of a routine and looks like this year it would be the same! Those two pros (Pasha and Aliona) will out funk each other with it.

Maybe I should vote for Jason instead.:mad:
    • Options
      Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The Elvis must be for their AS surely.

Please please Pasha dont screw this up........

I had forgotten just how horrible horrible Pamelas Rumba dress was.....and conversely how beautiful Katya's was with Gavin.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      You know what, this year it might be a repeat of last year's pants of the showdance! Kara and Matt's showdances were utter turd of a routine and looks like this year it would be the same! Those two pros (Pasha and Aliona) will out funk each other with it.

Maybe I should vote for Jason instead.:mad:

*slaps SCD-O*

What's wrong with you?!?! :mad:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      *slaps SCD-O*

What's wrong with you?!?! :mad:

I don't know, I am going through some showdance angst meltdown of sorts! :cry:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Nine times out of 10 the Showdances are just meh - too much expectation and they fall flat.

Have just sat through The One Show purely for Eddie Izzard :cool:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I don't know, I am going through some showdance angst meltdown of sorts! :cry:

Man up then!! Pasha needs you! :mad: :p;)
    • Options
      MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      LOL at Katya calling Hamela a trick. And also slow-mo picking up just how hard she thudded into the ground on that spin/lift thingummy.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      kassieq wrote: »

I'm worried that Chelsee & Pasha will be back to the wild Chelsee from the first week with this.

And surely that's for the American Smooth? Can't see how it could suit R&R - unless it is some version I have never heard of before :eek:
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Man up then!! Pasha needs you! :mad: :p;)

No amount of fisting is going to make Pasha change his mind from doing a FUNKY and DISCOY showdance would it?:cry:

I am NOT going to have any expectation of their showdance now. and if Aliona is really mad enough to use an Elvis ballad to do a rock and roll number, then, like I said earlier, Jason deserves to win this show then because I am quite sure Kristina would NEVER have been this stupid when it comes to a show-stopping showdance number.:(
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      No amount of fisting is going to make Pasha change his mind from doing a FUNKY and DISCOY showdance would it?:cry:

I am NOT going to have any expectation of their showdance now. and if Aliona is really mad enough to use an Elvis ballad to do a rock and roll number, then, like I said earlier, Jason deserves to win this show then because I am quite sure Kristina would NEVER have been this stupid when it comes to a show-stopping showdance number.:(

I'm sure he knows what he's doing. ;)

I'm relaxed about the whole thing as I know Harry is going to win whatever happens in the showdance!
    • Options
      MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,017
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      mindyann wrote: »
      Nine times out of 10 the Showdances are just meh - too much expectation and they fall flat.

Have just sat through The One Show purely for Eddie Izzard :cool:

Alright

Julian
      Zoe
      Alesha
      Matt Di Angelo
      Tom
      Ricky Nipple
      Hobbitty Hollins

Boring Crap

Kerplunk
      Jill
      Denise
      Darren
      Matt
      Mark
      Rachbot
      Dr Hamela

Eye-Burning Shit-Drizzle

Chris Parker begging Craig to love him
      DummyDance
      SnowDance
      Kara's Glittery Bucket
      Hip-Hop Aliona
    • Options
      TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
      Forum Member
      I'm sure he knows what he's doing. ;)

I'm relaxed about the whole thing as I know Harry is going to win whatever happens in the showdance!

It kind of takes away some of the excitement for saturday night though :(
    This discussion has been closed.