Going on a "spoiler" diet. (STRICTLY SPOILER FREE)

1234568»

Comments

• DoctorQuiDoctorQui Posts: 6,428
    Forum Member
    Exactly. If you were about to watch a murder mystery, there'd be no point in you watching it if I told you the murderer before you started watching it, would there?! :D

Although, to some extent, that is exactly what the showrunners have done 'officially' with River Song:p:D
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DoctorQui wrote: »
    Although, to some extent, that is exactly what the showrunners have done 'officially' with River Song:p:D

That is true, but there again, that is information given to us, it isn't a spoiler as such if the information is given out! :D

Just to go a bit off-topic, to prove how much I hate spoilers, I rang my mum before I watched Deal Or No Deal on Thursday and she told me someone had won the quarter of a milliion! As an avid viewer I was gutted I found out seconds before watching, wasn't quite the same knowing as I watched the show and the thrill of whether she would/wouldn't win it or not was lost. Wasn't my Mum's fault, she didn't know I'd recorded it to watch but the principle is the same. Knowing what happens next seriously impairs your viewing enjoyment! :D
    Forum Member
    That is true, but there again, that is information given to us, it isn't a spoiler as such if the information is given out! :D

Just to go a bit off-topic, to prove how much I hate spoilers, I rang my mum before I watched Deal Or No Deal on Thursday and she told me someone had won the quarter of a milliion! As an avid viewer I was gutted I found out seconds before watching, wasn't quite the same knowing as I watched the show and the thrill of whether she would/wouldn't win it or not was lost. Wasn't my Mum's fault, she didn't know I'd recorded it to watch but the principle is the same. Knowing what happens next seriously impairs your viewing enjoyment! :D

You record Deal or No Deal:eek:Daveboy, I surprised at you:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You record Deal or No Deal:eek:Daveboy, I surprised at you:p:D

I hate advert breaks. They waste my time and I can cut down every show to 40 minutes out of on hour's programme. Plus it's something to watch whilst having my tea! :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it's back!

After some recent comments in The Doctor's Wife Thread, I thought I'd resurrect this thread for those like me who are quite happily looking forward to Series 7 contentedly Spoiler-Free and eagerly awaiting what happens therein.

Obviously it's difficult to avoid the more publicly stated things that are happening in Series 7 and some guest appearances that have been discussed recently but beyond that, as Manuel in Fawlty Towers would say. 'I know nothing!'

:D
    Forum Member
    Whey hey!!:D

Ok, my diet starts today before any serious stuff gets leaked!
    Forum Member
    Looking back at the thread I have to ask...

What happened to MinkytheDog?
    Forum Member
    Resist the spoiler thread!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Resist the spoiler thread!!!!!!!!!

Very easily done you know! Just ignore and resist temptation, it's so easily to do. Like the Locomotion...apparently. :o
  • Lady of TrakenLady of Traken Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's back!

After some recent comments in The Doctor's Wife Thread, I thought I'd resurrect this thread for those like me who are quite happily looking forward to Series 7 contentedly Spoiler-Free and eagerly awaiting what happens therein.

Obviously it's difficult to avoid the more publicly stated things that are happening in Series 7 and some guest appearances that have been discussed recently but beyond that, as Manuel in Fawlty Towers would say. 'I know nothing!'

:D

Yey its back!!!!! :D Thankyou Daveyboy :):)

At last a place where fellow travellers can keep me on the straight and narrow from entering the land called Spoilers.

The land of Spoilers is beguiling with taverns of immediate gratification but then instant regret
    .It will be hard but i'm on feeding my Who hunger with the rewatch thread which is proving to be much better than I expected. I wish more people were doing the rewatch diet.

By the way enjoy the individual story threads.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yey its back!!!!! :D Thankyou Daveyboy :):)

At last a place where fellow travellers can keep me on the straight and narrow from entering the land called Spoilers.

The land of Spoilers is beguiling with taverns of immediate gratification but then instant regret
    .It will be hard but i'm on feeding my Who hunger with the rewatch thread which is proving to be much better than I expected. I wish more people were doing the rewatch diet.

By the way enjoy the individual story threads.

Be strong. The spoiler-free force is strong with you! ;)

Glad you're enjoying the story threads as well.

:)
  • Lady of TrakenLady of Traken Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be strong. The spoiler-free force is strong with you! ;)
    :)

My faith is strong Daveyboy....but can I keep my head???
    ( please!) otherwise i will just become silent ;):D