Options

Is this the Cheryl Show

124»

Comments

• Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Saturday's episode, it was obvious that Louis was jealous when Cheryl was dancing for Simon.
  • Options
    MissMusiqueMissMusique Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the show's quite disproportionate with how much screen time Cheryl gets compared to the others, on Xtra Factor as well. More often than not, one of her or GA songs is playing in the background, she gets a lot more fuss and interview time.

She's incredibly beautiful, that goes without saying at this point, but I'm not that impressed by her comments much of the time, and I don't like all the fawning over her. I wish Mel would get more screen time as I think her comments, most of the time, are pretty honest and constructive.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    And she's great at fighting too as well as overcoming her diminishing fame by eating massive humble pie by working again for a man who humiliated her so publicly

I guess it evened it out somewhat that the man who humiliated her publicly was also humiliated by slinking back to the X Factor UK with his tail between his legs after making such a huge deal about how the X Factor USA would be so big and great and better than American Idol and then it got cancelled after appalling ratings and reviews :)