What Type of Contestant Would you like to see on BBUK16?

Slade_AxelSlade_Axel Posts: 180
Forum Member
Says it all in the title.

Do you like the quiet contestants? Bitchy contestants? Sarcastic contestants? Boring contestants?

Share below what type of contestant you'd like to see in BB, because well why not. Gives everyone something to talk about xD

Comments

• ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    None that resemble the cast of BB12-15.
  • hownwbrowncowhownwbrowncow Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    I love bitchy women :D I have to be honest that does it for me! Also, funny housemates. That is why I love The Apprentice.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone who hasn't had prior television experience/a Daily Mail column about them/modelling experience.
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DODS11 wrote: »
    Someone who hasn't had prior television experience/a Daily Mail column about them/modelling experience.
    and hasn't humped Wayne Rooney.;-)
  • Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unknown housemates (one reason why bb Australia is popular)
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men who aren't obsessed with facials and plucked eyebrows.
  • Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ideally I'd like a mix of BB3/5/6 kind of cast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corey Webster :D

and an IAC-type vote for who does the tasks ;-)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A perfect 10, and not even the weekend
    :D
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    Unknown housemates (one reason why bb Australia is popular)
    I love BBAUS HMs and yes I wouldnt complain if we got similar however consider the difference in culture as one reason they are more polite etc and the authority of BB that would never allow disrespect in the diary room, I have to disagree on one point though... several of them are known and they are popular with the forum fans of BBAUS
    Jake this year is a friend and real life housemate of Big Brother 2013 winner Tim. They lived together in Bondi and worked together on Sydney's Nova Radio's promotion team.

Ryan AKA Leo is a model.

Penny has also had various acting roles with various TVC’s, Film Clips, Neighbours and recently landed a feature role with a main character in a big budget film “I Frankenstein”, released 2013, directed by Stuart Beattie.

Sam s a 26-year-old Paralympic swimmer from Melbourne. He competed at the 2004 and 2008 Summer Paralympics for Australia. Between those two Games, he won two gold medals, two silver medals and a bronze medal.

Also Lawson had been doing the rounds in clubs with his magic act.

Thats just this year.

In the past series last year we had Jade,Tahan Nathan,Tully and Tim who were known around the media network.

With the exception of this years BB most of c5s housemates are a mix of those connected and those not connected.
    I can give a large list of c5 housemates who were not media connected or known anymore than the BBAUS housemates...the real issue I think we have with our housemates is several of them in recent years ( including the final ch4 years) have come across far too rude,agressive,bullying and almost acting a character or stereotype and sometimes acting how they feel the viewers want to see them and I link that directly with current reality tv shows usually shown on itv.
    I think models or media connected housemates can be normal..I think Lydia BB13 was a good example of that,its entirely possible as BBAUS HMs have proven.

The only exception I have is the housemate should not be in the normal series if their background could also entitle them to CBB status...personally I think Helen and Pauline could have been on CBB if it was ok for the likes of Faria or that girlfriend of a popstar to be on CBB.
    But this is not a ch5 thing.
    Maysoon,Ziggy,Orlaith,Imogen,Lea,Shabazz to name just some from ch4 days who could have been on CBB based on past housemates very limited experience of zelebrity.
  • munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone like Tim Dormer who won Australia Big Brother last year. He's hysterical.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want people who are genuine and who have gone in just for the experience, and who are "normal", as in everyday people who you'd probably expect to see in the street, but who have something about them that makes them different from most other people. The early years of the show were really good at doing this and nowadays, if we're lucky, we only really get to see about one or two in each series.
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABCZYX wrote: »
    I want people who are genuine and who have gone in just for the experience, and who are "normal", as in everyday people who you'd probably expect to see in the street, but who have something about them that makes them different from most other people. The early years of the show were really good at doing this and nowadays, if we're lucky, we only really get to see about one or two in each series.

That's because a series filled with 'normal people' would be boring.
  • ABCZYXABCZYX Posts: 12,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    That's because a series filled with 'normal people' would be boring.

The first three series had more "normal people" in them compared to today's series, and they're not considered boring.