Brooke Burke axed!

Comments

• Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My initial reaction was just "....."

Sums up what I thought of her on the show. Anyway all the best Brooke.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Brooke but she did very little last year with all the changes & you were left wondering if they needed 2 hosts tbh
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kp2ni wrote: »
    I like Brooke but she did very little last year with all the changes & you were left wondering if they needed 2 hosts tbh
    Agree! The last season proved that Tom doesn't actually need a co-host. With the new set layout, sitting the couples right next to the judges' desk, Tom ended up doing both his role and Brooke's. They could easily save the salary and not bother replacing Brooke.
  • kp2nikp2ni Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    memmh wrote: »
    Agree! The last season proved that Tom doesn't actually need a co-host. With the new set layout, sitting the couples right next to the judges' desk, Tom ended up doing both his role and Brooke's. They could easily save the salary and not bother replacing Brooke.

I thought that was the idea too unfortunately it looks like the producers have other ideas Don't think this is a good idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kp2ni wrote: »
    I thought that was the idea too unfortunately it looks like the producers have other ideas Don't think this is a good idea.

Looks to me like Erin went after Brooke's job. If anyone is interested in specifics, let me know and I'll post links. Or DM me.

It could make a terrific movie, with plenty of action sport scenes and peephole tape for the guys, ballroom glamour and staged romance for the gals, the drama of winners vs. losers, jealousy and resentment, the real-life "There’s just this whole new kind of pot of gold with all these different things that are shining and sparkling" unleashed ambition quote from the protagonist, plotting agents and publicists, and lots of interconnected business relationships that provide something for everybody.

The only thing that remains to be seen is how it will end.

If you want a friend in Hollywood, get a dog.