Forum Member
    Should've kerb-stomped the irritating little prick
  • HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant "****ing little cock" hahaha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,565
    Forum Member
    After seeing him in photos o his ridiculous trousers halfway down his ass he certainly not a role model for trouser companies. :D
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like this whole "role model" concept.
    He's just a pop star doing his own thing. The parents who get all enraged when the stars go off track and bemoan "won't someone think of the children!?" - seriously, stfu and look after your own kids.

lol at "THAT'S ASSAULT! f*ck off back to America. Come back you lil prick"
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely we can't complain about JB as she's a lesbian idol for all the trolls ;)
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    No wonder kids are getting ever more dense if idiotic little f**ks like this are their role models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    Surely we can't complain about JB as she's a lesbian idol for all the trolls ;)

When I first saw him on TV I honestly thought it was a 12 year old girl I wondered why all the tweeny girls were screaming after her
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Girls seem to suffer from mass hysteria over the oddest acts:

http://youtu.be/pNS9foP9k5Y - Bay City Rollers. My babysitter (back in the 70s) was mad on them.

http://youtu.be/szWkAaD00j0 - Bros. My sister was mad on these.

You girls should apologise to your brothers and fathers for torturing them by playing such songs on repeat all night.
  • Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just another spoilt, brainless brat - who suffers from delusions of grandeur.

How anyone could boost his inflated ego even further by paying to see him in concert is beyond me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a young, rich, 'good looking' pop mega star with millions of girls who would literally die for a night with him. Yeah he's a jumped up little prick etc.. But in this day and age. would really expect anything less?

Don't get me wrong, his music is complete shit, and he is a "little prick" But i know for a fact, if i had what he has now, and at the age he is now, i would of probably been even more arrogant and big headed than what he currently is.

This (his behaviour) really shouldn't shock people like it does.
  • Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    Girls seem to suffer from mass hysteria over the oddest acts:

http://youtu.be/pNS9foP9k5Y - Bay City Rollers. My babysitter (back in the 70s) was mad on them.

http://youtu.be/szWkAaD00j0 - Bros. My sister was mad on these.

You girls should apologise to your brothers and fathers for torturing them by playing such songs on repeat all night.

And they talk about 'baby brains'. I think there should be a new term of 'teenage girl brain'. Silly, silly, silly ...
  • SpotSpot Posts: 25,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donny Osmond would never have behaved like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot wrote: »

Agreed. But times are different.
  • collitcollit Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You're right. This prick actually believes his own hype.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Agreed it was Little Jimmy who was the trouble causer ;):D
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    No wonder kids are getting ever more dense if idiotic little f**ks like this are their role models.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CqijPNGSk

Haha I was going to post that.

Oh dear oh dear. Not knowing what Germany is!
  • SpotSpot Posts: 25,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed it was Little Jimmy who was the trouble causer ;):D

Indeed, I believe he had a criminal record.

It was called Long Haired Lover From Liverpool. :D
  • Kolin KlingonKolin Klingon Posts: 4,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to the last Bieber thread?

Seems the Mods are bielibers.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can guarantee if their were no minders there he would have stayed in the car and not bothered. Little pussy only trying to square off because he knows someone will hold him back.

I forgot what it was but I remember watching something where two people would act as though they wanted to fight, but only while their friends were holding them back, some comedy thing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of it is just an act. Why can't people understand that is part and parcel of this industry.
  • JulzeiJulzei Posts: 4,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He thinks hes hard when hes really as threatening as a cream puff.
  • Superstar99Superstar99 Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    then again if the press just left alone instead of trying to get in the face of these celebs then what do they expect. Everywhere these stars go they have paparazzi following them around and it can't be easy to ignore. Everyone has a bad day every now and then and sometimes the behaviour of these paparazzi provokes a reaction like this one.

Not condoning Bieber and nor do I think he's a good role model or indeed talented but it can't be easy living this life where you simply cannot go anywhere without being followed and harrassed.
  • collitcollit Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julzei wrote: »
    He thinks hes hard when hes really as threatening as a cream puff.

There's a joke in there somewhere if only I could be bothered to think of it.
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of it is just an act. Why can't people understand that is part and parcel of this industry.

Too convincing, he's hes a dummy, selling himself to young children, who's parents should know better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    Too convincing, he's hes a dummy, selling himself to young children, who's parents should know better.

Well in this industry it's not really hard fooling the customers. The gullible masses. No different to any other business.